Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure there is no spousal privilege in this case. But these dopes probably thought there would be. Ha!
Yes, exactly my thoughts, I'm waiting on a high raid in double digits all at once.. someone will crack then, not knowing who is talking first. I hope it's tommorow. Jmo.

Because she is not a person of interest nor has she been charged with anything. That said, we can discuss anything mentioned in MSM about her!

I know it’s confusing at first, that’s why I mainly lurk instead of posting lol I’ve had my hand slapped a time or ten! :cool:
You can sleuth anybody you want by any means you want but you can't post what you find here at WS unless or until it is in MSM.

I, for one, am on pins and needles waiting for sleuthing information on many family members that I know others have figured out but I haven't. So sleuth away, but keep your powder dry until it hits MSM.

I remember reading somewhere that Lori supposedly told people "Tylee had graduated early at 16"

and her BFF from the Facebook pictures said they had lost touch at around 10th grade... I wonder if she stopped attending then, and never actually did get a GED?

It would be pretty tough to be enrolled anywhere when your mom up and flies you off to HI for a month during the school year.

Prior to you joining us, based on my old memory, so maybe remembering incorrectly, she claimed she was homeschooled at one point as well as, I think the GED claim. Also claimed at one point she was emancipated (which if true and she proved it, then I think the charge of desertion on behalf of Tylee would go away, but odds of it being true are about zero). She either told a lot of lies to friends and acquaintances, or she has a lot of friends and acquaintances who are all liars or have bad memories themselves. :)

MOO

I hadn't seen this before:

"Dawn Antestenis, a spokesperson for Gilbert Public Schools, told The Arizona Republic that Tylee was enrolled at Desert Ridge High School between Feb. 8, 2017, and March 23, 2017.

Terry Locke, director of community relations for Chandler Unified School District, told The Republic that Tylee was enrolled at Perry High School on March 28, 2017, and finished the school year there."

Is this when Tylee stopped attending school? Poor Tylee. She didn't seem to have much stability in her life.

New court records pinpoint the last days missing Idaho kids were seen

I had seen she went to Perry High School before, but I didn't have that other school nor those dates. Thanks, I'll add to the timeline. :)

It does seem like she quit school around that time as Lori told some people that Tylee graduated "Homeschool" at age 15 and she told other people that Tylee got a GED already. Again, I'm left wondering what Tylee told other people about school. :(

I had seen she went to Perry High School before, but I didn't have that other school nor those dates. Thanks, I'll add to the timeline. :)

It does seem like she quit school around that time as Lori told some people that Tylee graduated "Homeschool" at age 15 and she told other people that Tylee got a GED already. Again, I'm left wondering what Tylee told other people about school. :(
I feel like Tylee must not have talked to a lot of people. I wonder if she went to the LDS ward in Kauai, her young women leaders and friends would be really interesting sources of information. People have been so quiet about her. MOO

It's all so odd. Did she finish 9th grade, and then ... drop out? Why?

So if that is where the 13,000 number comes from and they've raised it to 15,000 (claiming it has increased in the last month or two) yet it disagrees with what the site says (click on the number you quoted and then follow my instructions in the last post) then I'd say it says a ton about the credibility of those involved. :) (I know which numbers I believe.)

MOO

Well if the subscription price is dropping - I would assume they are trying to attract members either because its' a lucrative market with all this Chad scuttlebutt or they are losing members at a rapid pace and need to replace the rolls. MOO

I feel as if Tylee lived in a unstable bubble that Lori created. It's possible Tylee was expressing her own desires to break out and become independent and that could have interfered with Lori controlling Tylee's money. Lori didn't need Tylee - Lori just needed control over Tylee's funds. Harsh and horrible... hurts to even type it. I wonder what Tylee wanted her life to be?

jmo

95% of Rexburg ID are Mormon. Judge is Mormon. Not sure but it looks like the Sheriff is Mormon too. Queen Creek, AZ & Gilbert, AZ are also, Chandler in the middle and they are within a 22 mile radius of each other. Mesa, AZ as number 1 in AZ. Cave Creek where the article is linked below is about 5700 population. But, there's the Mormon Boy mines & Mormon Girl mines in Cave Creek. Can't find enough information on this or the mines except owners. Then hit a wall sort of. Went from mining gold to ores. I'm probably where many of you were 3 months ago right now on even knowing the religious background of my own state. Lived here so long, it really doesn't matter haven't had any problems with any religion in 46 years.

This was in the news about 5 days ago. Just got me thinking of places the kids could be if they are alive. Not especially, this newly noticed compound but hey, 15 wives with husbands that have $1m life insurance policies, on a group mission, could build a compound such as this.

Massive mystery compound in Cave Creek is a 60,000-square-foot home
  • A 24-car working garage
  • 14,000-square-foot business center
  • 5,000-square-foot arcade
  • 6,500-square-foot spa and gym
  • 7,000-square-foot equestrian center
  • tennis courts
  • pool
  • polo field
  • helipad
Massive mystery compound in Cave Creek is a 60,000-square-foot home

I don't think the kids are there, sadly, going to dig deeper on the Mormon population here in AZ, it's interesting. Hope this mystery compound isn't a Epstein type place! AZ has to know soon!

I think Alex would jump in a vehicle in a second and drive 1600 miles or more in a heartbeat. jmo

Interesting.... I've had a few thoughts about AZ and the kids, but more so about their remains, sadly..... miles and miles of isolated Desert spots.... all the back and forth with AC from ID to AZ.

I personally don't think Lori or Chad had anything to do with the FLDS (I hope that's the correct group title) or the Mormon Church when it came to the missing kids... I think that was a very select few that knew/ knows what happened to them... But locations which are considered Important or Sacred are good places to look.
MOO

BTW: If you, OR ANYONE reading this is in AZ and I private message you a slightly crappy drawing of a distinct mountain/ cliff peak in AZ area that AC would have driven through to get from Chandler to ID... do you think there's any chance you could identify it??
IDK how many possibilities there are in that vast expansive desert but this double peak is pretty distinct... (I'll explain why I'm asking in PM if you [or any other registered User] think you would have any ideas, lol)... Don't think I can post it publicly on this thread because of the source?!

MOO/JMO.

I hadn't seen this before:

"Dawn Antestenis, a spokesperson for Gilbert Public Schools, told The Arizona Republic that Tylee was enrolled at Desert Ridge High School between Feb. 8, 2017, and March 23, 2017.

Terry Locke, director of community relations for Chandler Unified School District, told The Republic that Tylee was enrolled at Perry High School on March 28, 2017, and finished the school year there."

Is this when Tylee stopped attending school? Poor Tylee. She didn't seem to have much stability in her life.

New court records pinpoint the last days missing Idaho kids were seen

Also, from the timeline:

16 Mar 2017 – Tylee creates a project on Prezi about Linear Functions: #1:

Now we know this was a school project she did at Desert Ridge High School in Gilbert.

And:

29 Mar 2017 – Tylee creates a Roblox account under username “Typicaltylee”. Profile - Roblox

The day after she enrolls in a new HS she creates a new Roblox account. Was this so she could talk to someone at her new school? Or her old one? I wonder why the change of schools after such a short time?

Oh, and this is where I had seen Perry High mentioned before from the timeline:

24 Sept 2017 – Tylee’s 15th birthday. Lori posts a “happy birthday” message to her on Instagram that mentions Perry High School in Gilbert, AZ. @lolo4kauai on Instagram: “My Beautiful daughter turned 15 today ! Happy birthday Ty Ty !! I love you so much!!! JJ says "hi Tylee Ryan Perry High School " ”

This is really interesting because it shows JJ knew the name of Tylee's school even though she had changed schools 3 times in the past year. JJ was paying attention. MOO.

Jmo but we have no idea what happened to Tammy. We definitely have our suspicions, though. Jmo

I have been wondering, if the autopsy results come back and show foul play, how then will LE link Chad to her murder? It seems that if they already had any physical evidence, he would have been arrested. I can think of two ways right now he could be found responsible. One would be through the troves of digital evidence they have. The other, the statements he has made regarding her death. If it comes back she died by a poison or method that would have made her death violent or difficult—instead of peacefully passing in her sleep with some coughing before bed—then he can be considered complicit or responsible. Any other thoughts on how he could be linked to her death IF Tammy’s autopsy results indicate murder? MOO

This is not correct. A 401k passes to whomever is named as a beneficiary on those documents. If no bene is named, it goes to the probate estate and from there, probate law applies.

I think that is the case with an IRA but not a qualified 401k plan.
I don't want to get too far off topic, because we don't know if any of the deceased victims had IRA's or 401k's.

A Surviving Spouse's Right to Inherit Retirement Accounts

401(k) and other Qualified Plans
“Qualified” retirement plans are plans that are set up for employees and meet certain IRS rules in order to qualify for federal tax benefits. The most common examples are 401(k) and 403(b) plans, which employees fund with deferred salary.

These plans give the surviving spouse the right to inherit all money in the account unless the survivor signed a waiver giving up his or her rights and allowing the other spouse to name a different beneficiary. The institution that administers the qualified plan usually provides a waiver form when the employee signs up for the retirement plan.

The survivor must have signed the waiver while the couple was married. So if the couple signed a prenuptial agreement before they married, and one or both of them gave up rights to the other’s qualified retirement plan account, it won’t serve as a valid waiver.

New topic. Lori was telling everyone that Tylee was going to BYU. I wonder what she was telling Tylee? If Tylee was actually graduated from a homeschool program OR if she actually got her GED at age 16, was she expecting to go to college next? Did she have any career aspirations at all? Tylee is very intelligent. But I have yet to read anywhere what Tylee told others about her future plans and goals. What did she want to do with her life? What if Lori had been telling Tylee she could go to college if she moved to Rexburg and helped take care of JJ? I believe Sept 8th was right before BYU started a new semester. If Lori lied to Tylee about school, then Tylee would have found that out pretty soon. Could that explain the timing of the trip to Yellowstone? Most families I know take a last family vacation with their student before the send off to college. Maybe it was framed that way to Tylee-- that she would be busy studying soon and she wouldn't get to spend as much time with JJ, so why not take a fun trip to Yellowstone? I don't think Tylee knew she might not come home after that trip... MOO.

I don’t really believe Tylee thought she was going to BYU-I (at least not right away) mainly because she deliberated about going to Idaho at all and then decided to go for JJs sake. It seems improbable she had applied in advance to school in Rexburg when the move from Az didn’t seem to have been planned for very long. When would she have to have applied by? August of 2019 seems like too short of notice. MOO

I am surmising that Charles had a 401k only because of his background. No will has yet been filed that we know of...Tammy was an educator, so she probably did have a 401k and CD would be the beneficiary.

Generally speaking 401k's are offered by medium to large employers. Folks working in a small business are more likely to have an IRA or a Roth and 'maybe' a SEP-IRA or Solo 401'k but these are much less common.

We would need a good understanding of these victims employment history. These plans can of course be valuable, but they are most valuable if you invested early and consistently contributed over the years. Also company sponsored 401k are also likely to have more assets as there is usually a company match.

I think we're pretty far off topic here so I'm going to let it go at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl