Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all so odd. Did she finish 9th grade, and then ... drop out? Why?

ITA. It is strange. And her social media activity was either really sparse from then on or lots of stuff was deleted after she was missing. We have not heard much at all about Tylee's interests and activities. If she was done with school at 15 what did she do with her time?

I’ll be on the crazy train with you! I 100% agree!

I also think that maybe, IMO, Alex has been covering for Lori for a very long time. What if she was the one using her dead sister’s credit cards, but AC took the heat? JMO, but I don’t trust her as far as I could throw her!

There appears to be an unusual dynamic between LV and AxC which to my knowledge has yet to be clarified.

I can see how a sibling/parent et al would cover for another sibling. We have seen it many times.
It has been reported that it was AxC that used the credit cards.

I take nothing LV states at face value :).

I remember reading somewhere that Lori supposedly told people "Tylee had graduated early at 16"

and her BFF from the Facebook pictures said they had lost touch at around 10th grade... I wonder if she stopped attending then, and never actually did get a GED?

It would be pretty tough to be enrolled anywhere when your mom up and flies you off to HI for a month during the school year.

It's not easy to get a GED @ 16:

To be eligible for the GED tests in Arizona, individuals must be 18 years of age or older and not enrolled in high school. Test takers who are 16 or 17, may also take GED exam, but they must create a profile before scheduling the test and provide an official withdrawal form from their high school and a notarized.

To take the GED® in Idaho: You must be at least 18 years of age and not currently enrolled in high school. If you are between 16-17 you may take the GED® if you meet the eligibility requirements, complete the GED Youth Waiver, and provide this form to the testing site.

You must be 18 years old to test in Hawaii. In Hawaii, you can be 16 or 17 and take the GED® test if you get approval and adhere to using the Exceptions to Compulsory Education, Form 4140. For questions regarding the form 4140 please consult with your high school counselor.

I feel as if Tylee lived in a unstable bubble that Lori created. It's possible Tylee was expressing her own desires to break out and become independent and that could have interfered with Lori controlling Tylee's money. Lori didn't need Tylee - Lori just needed control over Tylee's funds. Harsh and horrible... hurts to even type it. I wonder what Tylee wanted her life to be?

jmo

I'll tell you who I think does know something about how Tylee saw her life unfolding, is Colby. He said in his talk with Justin Lum that he and Tylee would chat quite often, and that he was functioning in a bit of a mentor role for her.

He also, IIRC, said that when left to his own devices JJ would reach out to him by video (?) chat 20 times/day (I'm guessing on JJ's special iPad, recently found by the police with Lori), in much the same manner that Larry and/or Kay reported that JJ used to ring them multiple times a day for a 2-3 sentence check-in.

She (Tylee) also had at least one friend who has been interviewed by print media at least once. The friend's mother used to post here in the very early days, and before she left, said that her daughter was worried near into hysteria about Tylee as time wears on (and, I presume, as the daughter starts to figure out the unlikelihood of Tylee coming back - she's a teenager, not an elementary school student), and just what that might mean. :(

Agreed.

People can call me crazy, but I am not convinced AxC was the individual that shot Charles Vallow.

Whether LE can prove that or not, I don't know.
MOO
I have had this same crazy suspicion for weeks. I keep focusing on Tylee's account the day CV is shot that she heard "a noise" as in singular, while Lori is still in the house. Maybe 45 minutes or an hour later the police arrive and Alex says he shot CV recently, I forget his wording but it was in the last 15 or 20 minutes. CV has been shot twice according to MSM reports. From the beginning I have wondered if LV shot CV, then drove away with the kids. AxC is left in the house to stage the scene, realizes CV isn't quite dead so has to shoot him again before calling 911.

MOO

And while I am on this train of thought it seems many of us here, myself included, have already mentally tried and convicted AxC of a lot of wrong doing. He surely was not a nice guy with Tylee's dad or with CV on that day in July but if LV told him her husbands were abusing her or the kids his actions might be... I was thinking noble but maybe that goes too far. My point is I keep putting him in the box marked "Evil" when really his story is told through LV, and she LIES about everything. AxC seems like an easy scapegoat for LV and for us sleuths. Surely he is more complicated than that.

Didn't he fly to AZ with Lori on the day in Sept when JJ had a babysitter? Did I read that CD did as well?
The day the babysitter was there Lori and Alex drove from Rexburg to the airport in Idaho Falls to pick up someone. Lori later returned home with a woman who was introduced to the babysitter as someone who was doing a podcast with Lori. Neither Lori nor Alex was flying that day, just going to the airport to pick someone up.

MOO.

I have been wondering, if the autopsy results come back and show foul play, how then will LE link Chad to her murder? It seems that if they already had any physical evidence, he would have been arrested. I can think of two ways right now he could be found responsible. One would be through the troves of digital evidence they have. The other, the statements he has made regarding her death. If it comes back she died by a poison or method that would have made her death violent or difficult—instead of peacefully passing in her sleep with some coughing before bed—then he can be considered complicit or responsible. Any other thoughts on how he could be linked to her death IF Tammy’s autopsy results indicate murder? MOO
I think they texted each other, I hope they did anyway MOO

The day the babysitter was there Lori and Alex drove from Rexburg to the airport in Idaho Falls to pick up someone. Lori later returned home with a woman who was introduced to the babysitter as someone who was doing a podcast with Lori. Neither Lori nor Alex was flying that day, just going to the airport to pick someone up.

MOO.
Although, there is the recent report of someone who sat next to Chad Daybell on a flight to Phoenix on Sept 19th, so maybe LVD and AxC dropped off CD and picked up someone else?

Someone (I think a reporter from ABC) asked Chad if "his kids were safe" and he responded yes. But to describe Tylee and JJ as "his kids" (two kids that there isn't any evidence that he has ever met) is a stretch. In Chad's place, I could answer that way and feel like I was being honest, maybe (depending on state of mind) without even realize what they were asking.

What it comes down to is that if JJ and Tylee really are safe or even alive there are all kinds of ways that they could demonstrate that and it would cause the problem to go away, but it's now been multiple months since this hit the news LE first inquired after the kids and they haven't done so. As for the custody issue, it wasn't when the kids disappeared. It probably is now, but it was of their making.
I was thinking the same. IMO I think when asked if his children were okay and he replied with yes, I think he was referring to his own children. Honestly, I don’t even know if he EVER referred to JJ and TR as his stepchildren. Remember that document online where he told either his mom or one of his friends that LV didn’t have any children?

MOO

MOO.

But did AxC return with Lori and the podcast person from the airport?

There appears to be an unusual dynamic between LV and AxC which to my knowledge has yet to be clarified.

I can see how a sibling/parent et al would cover for another sibling. We have seen it many times.
It has been reported that it was AxC that used the credit cards.

I take nothing LV states at face value :).

I also think there is quite a lot about Lori that she keeps very very secret!! And I think she's capable of anything!

It wouldn't surprise me at all if those two had some sort of "Till Death" pact.

MOO.

I have been wondering, if the autopsy results come back and show foul play, how then will LE link Chad to her murder? It seems that if they already had any physical evidence, he would have been arrested. I can think of two ways right now he could be found responsible. One would be through the troves of digital evidence they have. The other, the statements he has made regarding her death. If it comes back she died by a poison or method that would have made her death violent or difficult—instead of peacefully passing in her sleep with some coughing before bed—then he can be considered complicit or responsible. Any other thoughts on how he could be linked to her death IF Tammy’s autopsy results indicate murder? MOO
I am of the opinion that IF the autopsy indicates foul play they should release results even if they can't yet make a connection to who dunnit. It REALLY turns the heat up on CD. No way his friends and family stick by him if that hits the news. And since CD isn't charged with anything LE hasn't started the prosecutorial clock ticking by publicly announcing somebody dunnit.

On the other hand, if the results are in and show TD died of natural causes why not get that out there so everyone moves on? I see no reason for LE to withhold the results.

MOO

I am of the opinion that IF the autopsy indicates foul play they should release results even if they can't yet make a connection to who dunnit. It REALLY turns the heat up on CD. No way his friends and family stick by him if that hits the news. And since CD isn't charged with anything LE hasn't started the prosecutorial clock ticking by publicly announcing somebody dunnit.

On the other hand, if the results are in and show TD died of natural causes why not get that out there so everyone moves on? I see no reason for LE to withhold the results.

MOO
The most difficult thing to deal with at this point, in my opinion, would be if the results are inconclusive because it will be hard for family and friends to move on.

Last edited:

MOO.

Hmm, sounds like it was either ZP or MG then? They are both pretty tight with LV, CD and AC.

JMO.

Since bail hasn't been posted, I wonder that it won't be. It's in Chad's best interest to keep her in jail away from himself. I agree...the crack might be forming.

I believe that this is probably very accurate. CD didn't know what he was getting into, until he was so far into it...he just kept going along. And if he bails out LV, she would live with him in his house? That he lived in with Tammy? And his kids who are there now?

Being back in Rexburg, is probably the last place CD ever wanted to go to again.

MOO

I read in one of the KTV articles that Tammy's Autopsy results could take a year to be completed. Apparently because she was embalmed, they have to go really thoroughly through the tissue cells of certain organs to sort out the different substances. This could explain the delay. Here's a good link:

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

"One thing we would do internally is look for pieces of tissue such as liver, that kind of thing and then send those off for testing. The problem you're going to have is that unless you know what you're testing for, and we're not looking for just a standard toxicology panel, it's very difficult to identify."Humphries says it could take up to one year.

If we don't know what we are looking for the possibilities could be endless," Owens said. "People can be poisoned with rat poison, or fluid for your vehicle, it could be an anti-freeze, it could be anything. There are all kinds of things we have seen come forward in toxicology. We would need somewhere to start, we need to find out what we are looking for to start searching."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl