Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New one from EIN YouTube channel, it’s 4mins of the judge talking about bail conditions:

Good reminder - when he set the bail (thankfully just out of reach) he mentions quite clearly that the fact she is contempt of the court order to produce the children carried a lot of weight in his decision as it should!!!!

I have been lurking from the beginning of this case.

First post! A few days ago, someone asked asked about using cell phone data to track the location of LV, AxC, Tylee and JJ in Yellowstone.

Last summer, a young woman’s body was found buried 80 miles away from where she was killed after police used cell phone records to track her killer’s location. Of note, Logan Canyon, Utah, is a place where my cellphone often loses coverage, leading me to hope that tracking this kind of location data can be more successful in Yellowstone than we might otherwise believe.

Utah authorities used the suspect's cellphone records to find the body of a missing college student in a remote canyon 80 miles north of Salt Lake City
Welcome aboard, Anonymom! You are going to love it here. :) In reply to your post, I know that in some specific cases, location data can be tracked regardless of a drop in signal coverage.
(see below)

Phones might lose the ability to make calls where towers are limited but most phones have locational services that are tracked with GPS Satellite. Also, many young people use apps that have locational services activated and associated user’s photos, etc as geolocation data. I would imagine authorities have already been down this road for a long time. Let’s hope Tylee used one of these apps!

Welcome to WS.

Yep, all depends on phone and app settings. I hope the authorities have been lucky in finding information this way, they do have a number of phones to search. I really hope it will lead them to the children. I also hope that they may find location data to connect certain POIs to certain locations on certain dates...
(more info below)

Back in thread #25, @securitynerd and I posted some information about phone data.
SN: ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25
me: ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

re: my post, here's the td;lr - depending on the model of the phone, and on the phone's privacy settings (including in-app settings), location can be tracked - so detailed as to be step by step - even in very remote locations with little to no signal coverage, and even when the phone is turned off. (If you give it permission, google records and keeps data like this.)

I wrote a few more details in my post above, and posted two links. I'll repost here as these videos explain the possible tracking scenarios better than I can:
https://www.investigationdiscovery....lphone-data-solved-the-murder-of-adea-shabani
Inside the ‘To Live and Die in LA’ investigation into Adea Shabani’s disappearance and death

ETA @KABangtson - wanted to tag you as I believe you were the one that asked about this at the end of the last thread.

Last edited:
Gardner, please send a copy of your most excellent analysis to LE and the Prosecutor or someone do it! Rexburg?

That's very kind of you, but I'm sure they have a better list than mine. They have all the actual evidence. And they probably know tons of things I didn't even know to list. There's probably going to be a 10,000 page discovery packet of evidence and testimony for this case (or rather all the separate cases added together) because it's so complicated. Did anyone here follow the Chris Watts case? They released over 2000 pages of discovery for that case. I read every page of that document dump for the CW case (I'm not bragging- I read it all because I kept hoping to find some explanation within those pages for why a beautiful mother and 2 adorable babies had been murdered :( ). A lot of my ideas for what they could have in this case come from following other cases like that one closely. The prosecutor and LE do this for a living while I'm only a spectator praying for justice. The FBI is especially adept at keeping evidence to themselves until charges are laid or until a resolution is reached. And the FBI is on this case. They have a mobile unit there in Rexburg, compiling evidence as we type away here wondering if Lori will make bail or not. I'm of the opinion they are only waiting for Tammy's final autopsy report to confirm their suspicions before making another arrest. MOO.

Thank you for the link! He provided a very thorough and good explanation of why she cannot (thus far) obtain a bail bond, regardless of Chad or anyone else wanting to pony up the 10% fee ($100,000). Obviously $100k is nothing to sneeze at, but I am thankful these bond companies have underwriters to assess the entire risk. Lori made her bed, now she can lay in it and contemplate her prison makeup and hairdos! Hopefully Chad is scared sh**less as he watches things unfold, wondering what his own future criminal charges may be. I hope the attorney's fees are steadily eating away at the blood money these two have acquired. Moooooooo.

Agreed.

People can call me crazy, but I am not convinced AxC was the individual that shot Charles Vallow.

Whether LE can prove that or not, I don't know.
MOO
I agree with you, but since the preliminary investigation was such a farce I don’t think they’ll ever be able to prove who pulled the trigger. However, I’m not sure they need to in order for a “conspiracy to commit murder” charge to stick. That’s where I’m hanging my hopes...

We may want to add this times 6:30am exhumation begins -2:30pm re-burial to the timeline.

11 Dec 2019 – Authorities exhume Tammy Daybell’s body for a 2nd autopsy after determining her death was suspicious.

12 Dec 2019, about 3:20 pm – Lori’s brother, **A L E X** Cox, is found unconscious and laying in feces on an upstairs bathroom floor in Gilbert, AZ. Joseph Lopez (JL), the 25 year old son of AC’s “girlfriend,” is the one who finds AC and calls 911. “He just passed out here on the, on my bathroom,” JL says when he calls 911. The dispatcher asks: “Can you lay him flat on his back, on the ground?” “Um… I’ll try,” JL says. “It’s just, there’s feces there and I’m trying to just keep cool right now.” The 911 call reveals that JL does not know AC’s last name nor age and JL is also unaware that AC married his mom ZP in Las Vegas on Nov 29. ZP returns home moments before EMTs arrive and says she knows CPR. **A L E X** dies that day; his cause of death is still unknown. LE has said the autopsy results could take 3 months (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix)

Does anybody know what time the news of her exhumation first broke.....
911 was called to report AxC 25 hr's after she was reburied....

Last edited:
That's very kind of you, but I'm sure they have a better list than mine. They have all the actual evidence. And they probably know tons of things I didn't even know to list. There's probably going to be a 10,000 page discovery packet of evidence and testimony for this case (or rather all the separate cases added together) because it's so complicated. Did anyone here follow the Chris Watts case? They released over 2000 pages of discovery for that case. I read every page of that document dump for the CW case (I'm not bragging- I read it all because I kept hoping to find some explanation within those pages for why a beautiful mother and 2 adorable babies had been murdered :( ). A lot of my ideas for what they could have in this case come from following other cases like that one closely. The prosecutor and LE do this for a living while I'm only a spectator praying for justice. The FBI is especially adept at keeping evidence to themselves until charges are laid or until a resolution is reached. And the FBI is on this case. They have a mobile unit there in Rexburg, compiling evidence as we type away here wondering if Lori will make bail or not. I'm of the opinion they are only waiting for Tammy's final autopsy report to confirm their suspicions before making another arrest. MOO.

Do you think it is at all possible the LE is waiting for both both AxC and TD toxicology tests to be complete so they can be released at the same time? If there are similarities (as many here suspect), that would blow this whole thing wide open. I'm sure every string is being pulled to get the results back ASAP.

Brittany Glas on Twitter

Brittany Glas

@BrittanyGlasTV

Don't forget Tammy Daybell. While we don't know exactly what happened to the 49-year-old just yet, we do know her death is now being looked at as possibly "suspicious." TONIGHT on
@KSL5TV
at 10, hear more about the woman who spent a majority of her life in Utah.
@KSLInvestigates

3:52 PM · Mar 9, 2020·Twitter Web App
Sigh. Tammy. This breaks my heart. She doesn’t deserve to have her memory clouded by all this nonsense going on. The names Tammy Daybell and Lori Vallow should have never been spoken together. There’s just no words. There’s just no comparison between the two. Why would anyone trade gold for ... well ... I want to be kind... for Lori? MOO

If this has been asked/answered before, I missed it. When Tammy's manner of death was questioned and her body was exhumed, why didn't the life insurance company freeze the money in Chad's account(s)? Were registered documents sent to Chad from the insurance company?(or companies, if that's the case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl