Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never understand pathological lying. Both "Tylee is in college" and "Tylee died years ago" are demonstrably false for anyone who cares to drop a dime or click a mouse a few times. She wasn't at BYU-I and she didn't die in 2017. Lori tells lies that fly in the face of other lies. I don't think she can stop lying, even when the it's patently obvious that she's telling a lie.

Lori's parents must be very uninvolved with Lori, and her children. Otherwise, they would know that something was wrong.

I find this interesting, and would like to know more about their relationship with Lori. Or lack thereof. And why...

I'll never understand pathological lying. Both "Tylee is in college" and "Tylee died years ago" are demonstrably false for anyone who cares to drop a dime or click a mouse a few times. She wasn't at BYU-I and she didn't die in 2017. Lori tells lies that fly in the face of other lies. I don't think she can stop lying, even when the it's patently obvious that she's telling a lie.

If I try to lie, my eyes start watering. Lol.

Well, it's telling, and I bet she lies to Chad like no other. I don't know if he knows the true status of the kids, may be in the dark like the rest of us. It's so hard to believe he got sucked in so hard by her, with the many times she has pulled wool over his eyes and others in her presence. I don't think that was in his previous nature, as with her. JMHO
I don’t believe that bc when the police came for the well check they were already married and he lied about knowing her at all. Then lied again when caught trying to leave and finally admitted he knew LV and when he said he’d last seen the JJ and he called Melanie to lie for them twice

The bullet proof vest is sure evident in that one.

Rexburg PD must be going all out, on reviewing their "high profile inmate" protocol, of which, Rexburg, ID has probably had no high profile cases in the last century.

Salt Lake City is the logical choice for various LEO agencies to meet, as it has easy airport access to major cities, with no transfers. The regional FBI office is located in SLC, with large rooms available for meetings at the federal building downtown. And definitely, more places to go out to eat.

Rexburg PD must be going all out, on reviewing their "high profile inmate" protocol, of which, Rexburg, ID has probably had no high profile cases in the last century.

Salt Lake City is the logical choice for various LEO agencies to meet, as it has easy airport access to major cities, with no transfers. The regional FBI office is located in SLC, with large rooms available for meetings at the federal building downtown. And definitely, more places to go out to eat.

I wonder if they will have a PowerPoint presentation? Jmo

dbm

My suspicions of what chemicals and where bodies might be hidden continually come back to Alex. He worked for a hazardous waste trucking company usually on a route from Coolidge AZ to Bentonville Arkansas. There is a lot of empty land on this route! This is why I keep thinking body or bodies might have ended up in AZ. One poster here thought he had been fired from there, but I don't think we really know. However, once he was dead, I would absolutely assume that LE was in direct communication with that company.
With how bad of a dude AxC was, and for so many years, fbi needs to run his dna. He probably has a larger body count
I noticed that as well but I didn't think she was pregnant, just thought it was the jail wear. At least, I sure hope she isn't pregnant!!!
Unfortunately that would explain the spring in her
I cannot believe that he would kill the kids. I think the lengths he went to just
to harm JR because he believed what Lori had told him, so it was also to protect Tylee. So I cannot see him killing them. I don't know what to make of it really. If MBP was telling similar lies about BB then that could make AxC shoot at BB though, I think.
Ok, if he didnt kill them what happened to them? I think LVD could get him to do anything. But some things even he couldnt live with.

That would be funny (ha ha) if ZP got a large inheritance from a Cox trust that would go to their kids or spouses.
Not sure how things work with estates and Federal Tax Liens but Alex had a Federal Tax Lien of over $147,000 against him. That stems from a separate Trust which was used to hide income and assets, where Alex was a party individually and as Trustee in a IRS action in the 5th Circuit (Texas).

Oh, that's right. Alex off's himself, two weeks after ChaLo have started their extended honeymoon. No record of them coming back for his well deserved funeral. No potatoes, no Beatles songs... No playing of "Imagine"... Yeah, just straight to HELL for you, Alex. You chicken!

Has anyone acknowledged Alex' death? Or did he just go violently on to his next um...phase? Like Joe. Like Tammy, had Chad done one bit less than he did to memorialize her?

The cavalier attitude toward life has struck me throughout this whole thing -- and also does not bode well for the children, in my mind.

Last edited:
MPB didn't move up there until Nov 4th. And the neighbor called MBP Lori's "sister" so I don't believe the friend and MBP are the same person. I don't know where she met IP. My theory is the friend might be ZP but we don't know. MOO.
So its not clear if this was a third rental before MBP got there? This friend stayed with either LVD or AxC?
Any chance that TR was pg?

Not sure how things work with estates and Federal Tax Liens but Alex had a Federal Tax Lien of over $147,000 against him. That stems from a separate Trust which was used to hide income and assets, where Alex was a party individually and as Trustee in a IRS action in the 5th Circuit (Texas).

Now, what kind of income does one have that $147K is the TAX lien. Lucrative trucking. What was he doing, human trafficking? Moonshine?

If that was Chad going to the airport with Lori on the 19th September then I wonder who he thought the babysitter was there for?
I really do think the statement about Tylee being dead since 2017 is the giveaway to where Tylee really is. Why would a mother lie about her daughter being dead unless she was and wanted to establish that fact?

I think we should take a second to give tribute, if we haven't already, to the quiet, thorough hero/heroine at Gilbert (AZ) Pediatrics who offered up Tylee's medical records without being asked, whether they yield any answers or not. That was quick thinking.

Lori's parents must be very uninvolved with Lori, and her children. Otherwise, they would know that something was wrong.

I find this interesting, and would like to know more about their relationship with Lori. Or lack thereof. And why...
It seems like they don't attend their relatives funerals or memorials - Lori did not go to Charles memorial, neither did Alex or anyone from her side of the family AFAIK. Noone went to Joseph Ryan's funeral or even claimed his body and I am not even aware if Alex had a funeral or if anyone from his side of the family attended at all. Yet Lori went to Tammy's memorial. I wonder why that was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl