Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah. So one mystery solved. Alex couldn't be in two places at once. But he was not on video on Oct 2nd. It was Chad in the locker on Oct 2nd, not Alex. So Melani's lawyer who claimed Melani recognized Alex as the man on video in the locker better think again of what he is saying.
"A closer look at enhanced video recently obtained by EastIdahoNews.com shows it likely wasn’t Cox but Chad Daybell, her now-husband, based on the man’s walk, looks and mannerisms."
Enhanced video shows who visited Lori Daybell's storage unit the same day her relative was shot at in Arizona | East Idaho News
East Idaho News should add...and based on the slap on her butt.

I feel so sad for all the Daybell children because they've got the wool pulled right over their eyes. It wasn't the aunt (on either side: Tammy's sister or Matt's wife) that was calling for the further investigation into the suspicious death. They may have raised suspicions, but in the end it was Gilbert PD who called about Tammy's death because Lori, Alex, and Chad (as is evident by his helping at the storage unit Oct 2) played a part in shooting Lori's nephew Brandon. Police were looking into it, Brandon mentioned Chad Daybell. Tammy died during the Gilbert PD investigation. Gilbert PD called Fremont County. All the Daybell kids are crying unfair exhumation. As the Springville City cemetery spokesman mentioned on the news a few nights ago, it was all above board, witnesses and everything. Notice was not required because it would have hindered the investigation. Sorry it happened to cause grief to the Daybell children.

I also feel for the Chad's kids. It is very hard to turn your thoughts to the possibility that your parent is not who you think they are, who you want them to be. So much of our identity is drawn from our story of origin, where we come from, who are our role models.
@RexburgSleuth what did you think of the apparent statement from Chad's son saying he is not a bad person he just did a bad thing? or something like that. do you think they recognise he was having an affair?

I feel so sad for all the Daybell children because they've got the wool pulled right over their eyes. It wasn't the aunt (on either side: Tammy's sister or Matt's wife) that was calling for the further investigation into the suspicious death. They may have raised suspicions, but in the end it was Gilbert PD who called about Tammy's death because Lori, Alex, and Chad (as is evident by his helping at the storage unit Oct 2) played a part in shooting Lori's nephew Brandon. Police were looking into it, Brandon mentioned Chad Daybell. Tammy died during the Gilbert PD investigation. Gilbert PD called Fremont County. All the Daybell kids are crying unfair exhumation. As the Springville City cemetery spokesman mentioned on the news a few nights ago, it was all above board, witnesses and everything. Notice was not required because it would have hindered the investigation. Sorry it happened to cause grief to the Daybell children.

Well stated @Rexburg ... always look forward to your input!! 2Thumbs-up for your updated avatar AND Dear Chad Letter attached!!

It seems like the failed attempt to murder Brandon is what really connected the dots for LE on what was going on. I wonder if that attempt didn’t happen if we would be discussing this case at all right now? MOO
I think Brandon is our true unsung hero. He also hired the PI who I am sure dig up quite a bit of this info by kicking over rocks and giving this case legs.

I also feel for the Chad's kids. It is very hard to turn your thoughts to the possibility that your parent is not who you think they are, who you want them to be. So much of our identity is drawn from our story of origin, where we come from, who are our role models.
@RexburgSleuth what did you think of the apparent statement from Chad's son saying he is not a bad person he just did a bad thing? or something like that. do you think they recognise he was having an affair?

That was me.

8 weeks x 40 hours/wk x 3 law firms x $225/hr (google search of "avg atty fee") = $216,000.

I was serious about it in a "thinking out loud" kind of way. Not pinning any importance to the particular number but pointing out this could easily be a huge budget for the defense team before they get to a preliminary hearing. I was thinking along the lines that CSIDreamer pointed out, this is the highest profile case these lawyers have had so if they aren't working on it their paralegals and/or law partners are.

Maybe I am way off, I have never thought about the budget for a criminal defense before. And knock on wood, I never will.
I
Indeed, Lori's attorneys are googling their defense as fast as they can. Once/ and if this goes Federal, and I think it will, they will be buried. I dont see this team lasting till May 21.

ETA: Perhaps there is a Youtube tutorial for Federal cases. :)
You hit the nail on the head. Federal prosecutors are in a league of their own. LV and CD’s legal teams aren’t in the s
Indeed, Lori's attorneys are googling their defense as fast as they can. Once/ and if this goes Federal, and I think it will, they will be buried. I dont see this team lasting till May 21.

ETA: Perhaps there is a Youtube tutorial for Federal cases. :)
You hit the nail on the head. The Feds will run circles around her legal team.

I see the change of judge as a stall tactic and nothing more...although it really makes me wonder WHAT LE/FBI has as far as evidence that is making C and L retain 3 lawyers and big time start planning for pre-trial like this...and wondering what charges exactly they are possibly threatening...besides the "who talks first" I think its "how serious of a charge" they are playing...my fear is they would gamble with a reduced charge and stay quiet.

I love your Dear Chad letter! Thank God Tammy has people in her life who know the truth and are sticking up for her. I’m sure she’s giving you a huge hug right now and saying go RexburgSleuth, go! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I don’t really get the “conflict” argument, and unless there are pages I’m missing, the lawyer didn’t really bother to explain it.

Could it be due to rulings already made in the other case? With those proceedings sealed we don’t know but that was the only thing I could think of unless it’s something personal.

Could it be due to rulings already made in the other case? With those proceedings sealed we don’t know but that was the only thing I could think of unless it’s something personal.

I believe that this is the first step in requesting a change of venue. Small towns, are absolutely incestuous, you "know" everyone, or are "related" to them within 3 degrees...they go to the same church, kids play football together.

I don't mean actual "blood relationship", but everyone seems to "know" everyone else. Or know of them.

The next step will request change of venue, as they will disqualify all of the judges. The problem with this, is where? Idaho Falls?

Everyone who has not been under a rock has heard about this case.

I believe that this is the first step in requesting a change of venue.

The problem with this, is where? Idaho Falls?

I think you might be right and probably the best move her lawyers can make. Maybe Boise? This has to be one of the most covered MSM news items in Idaho since Ruby Ridge. Going to be hard to find jurors with minimal knowledge.

I think you might be right and probably the best move her lawyers can make. Maybe Boise? This has to be one of the most covered MSM news items in Idaho since Ruby Ridge. Going to be hard to find jurors with minimal knowledge.

Why Boise? Usually they choose the next county over. Boise is much further. I really can't see the justification for Boise. Excepting that it would be home field for LV's attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop