Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to her last post and look under the post. It’s where people put their profile quote or disclaimer
Huh. Still not seeing anything. I'm wondering if it's because I'm using my phone to access the site?

I did finally find it (I think) by going to their profile page and clicking on the "Information" tab:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/members/rexburgsleuth.259121/

Dear Chad, how do you explain to Tammy's children that you were with Lori while you sent Tammy away to be with her family? How do you explain to Tammy's children the behavior you have lovingly and playfully exhibited to Lori while married to Tammy? How do you explain to Tammy's children that you were cohorts with the man who attacked Tammy in your yard? How do you explain to Tammy's children that you knew of and planned her death in the very home they live in? How do you explain to Tammy's children that the vacation you just had in Hawaii was paid for by spilling her blood?

We're well beyond the "speculation and rumor". We've all been looking "forward to [you] addressing the allegations" that are now shown in video evidence. What happened to Tammy? Where are Lori's children?

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/...same-day-her-relative-was-shot-at-in-arizona/

Huh. Still not seeing anything. I'm wondering if it's because I'm using my phone to access the site?

I did finally find it (I think) by going to their profile page and clicking on the "Information" tab:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/members/rexburgsleuth.259121/
Also if you are only using your phone (like me), if you turn your phone sideways (landscape), you will see more, like the signature line, post #, etc. Hope that helps!

I bet that Chandler PD is taking it seriously now that the FBI is involved.
I think they are doing their best to CYA to make it look like they were doing what they should have done in the first place.

My gut feeling is that they treated this case half-*advertiser censored**ed, and believed Alex when he said it was self-defense/ So, they dropped the ball, cut corners and just wanted the case closed and gone.

Something, someone else I was talking to pointed out the other day, was why they had a pool party later that day. The reason is that if the police came back to the house to further investigate, the house has now been contaminated with all of these other people's fingerprints, and DNA. LVD and Alex were literally covering up potential evidence, by contaminating the scene of the crime.

MOO

I agree that Chandler PD is taking it seriously now. I'm sure they have been for some time. I thought about saying "something was rotten in the state of" instead, but I figured I'd stick to the original quote! ;)

That's some clever thinking about the pool party. It certainly would have helped them to disturb the scene considering how little furniture and belongings there seemed to be there*. I wonder just how many people came? LV <modsnip: derogatory terms or name changes are not allowed> doesn't seem to have many friends, and I doubt the neighbors would come knowing the estranged husband was killed there THAT MORNING (except perhaps out of curiosity)...

On the other hand, and I remember someone suggested in an earlier thread, there may have been only a few people there, or even just JJ, TR, AC, and LV. If they were swimming and playing loud music, it may have looked and sounded like a "party". The neighbors witnessing this would have certainly thought it was odd to see and hear them having such fun on what would have been a tragic day to normal people.

Please note I'm behind in reading the thread, but wanted to reply back to you, @Anonymous91
Also, everything above is speculation and MOO.

*Arizona police documents: Tylee Ryan attempted to defend her mother with a bat

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Also if you are only using your phone (like me), if you turn your phone sideways (landscape), you will see more, like the signature line, post #, etc. Hope that helps!
Wow, thanks! I didn't even know that was a thing as I keep mine in portrait mode. I'd always use a computer if I wanted to see more details and do more advanced posting.

Mormon church has canceled all of their services and are bringing missionaries home due to Coronavirus: Updates on How COVID-19 Is Impacting Saints Worldwide

Will Tammy and Chad's son be sent home from his mission? I don't recall where he is serving overseas but it sounds likely that he will be.

If I'm not as active in this thread it's because I've been over in the coronavirus thread reading until my eyes dry out: Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Pandemic* #21

I thought he was in South Africa so I don't think he will be coming home right now. MOO

Also, Bartholick interviewed for the same position and wasn't appointed. If they do go that route, will Bartholick have to recuse himself as Chad's atty.?

If Chad is charged then I'm thinking they end up with the other judge for that reason. It wouldn't have to be the same judge for both.

From Gardener yesterday: "From the link, the documents filed: https://s3-assets.eastidahonews.com...cation-Pursuant-to-Idaho-Criminal-Rule-25.pdf"

I'm confused. The paperwork filed by Attorney Means yesterday was to disqualify the judge without cause. Today Means is saying the judge should be disqualified because the judge is "biased or prejudiced." Which is it, without cause or due to bias? If the motion filed yesterday to disqualify without cause is the law (again, from Gardener yesterday: Idaho Criminal Rule 25: I.C.R. 25. Disqualification of Judge. | Supreme Court) why not just stick with the motion filed yesterday? Why bother with a new motion to accomplish the same thing?

When he saw the prosecutors motion he went, OOPS! I SCREWED UP. Now he’s swinging for the fences. Rut Roh... ;)

Yep haha (IMO)

Also, Bartholick interviewed for the same position and wasn't appointed. If they do go that route, will Bartholick have to recuse himself as Chad's atty.?

No, that wouldn’t be an issue.

So what happens now...?

Prosecutors will file a response to the “for cause” motion to disqualify, defense will file a reply, maybe there will be an argument in court, and then probably a different judge will rule on the motion.

Could it be due to rulings already made in the other case? With those proceedings sealed we don’t know but that was the only thing I could think of unless it’s something personal.

The motion seems to indicate that they think (or are pretending to think) the conflict is just that the cases are so closely related. But normally you WANT to assign the same judge to related cases. It’s not like picking a jury—there’s no problem with judges having prior knowledge of a case.

Does anyone know if a blood hound was to smell a piece of clothing of Tylee’s...... would it be able to find Tylee’s presence at YNP? I am fixated on finding these two babies... even if they are gone from this earth. They deserve to be laid to rest side by side somewhere where family can visit . I hate the thought of not knowing where they are now until after May? That’s crazy. JMO

I feel the same way! Although I don't entirely believe she will be found there. I was thinking about JJ therapy dog also maybe being used?! Dog's of many breeds have an excellent sense of smell, and the dog spent soooo much time with JJ he'd prob be able to recognize and pick up on his scent!

I've been mapping AC's possible routes from Rexburgh to Las Vegas and Chandler AZ, to see if there are any possible important sites to them, where burial would be possible. Rightnow I'm really liking the possibility of Zion Nat. Park, and specifically near the 3 Patriarch's (as some posters here know from my PMs). I looked at area's on that highway with pull off places etc. This I think only applies to Alex being the one who buried the bodies though..... If it's Chad, I still go with the Idaho spots.

Time frame wise, my feeling is both kids were deceased by Oct. 1st, thus the trips between then and first week of Dec. are important to look at. Also LV's trip to California as another possibility in that direction.... Ugh, there are soooo many possibilities!!

MOO.

Why Boise? Usually they choose the next county over. Boise is much further. I really can't see the justification for Boise. Excepting that it would be home field for LV's attorneys.

Just a wild guess on my part. Go the furthest away with the highest number of people. Better jury pool for LV if they could get that kind of move. Her lawyers need the unlikely to happen. Like produce the kids, that’s more unlikely then moving trial to Boise. ;)

I also feel for the Chad's kids. It is very hard to turn your thoughts to the possibility that your parent is not who you think they are, who you want them to be. So much of our identity is drawn from our story of origin, where we come from, who are our role models.
@RexburgSleuth what did you think of the apparent statement from Chad's son saying he is not a bad person he just did a bad thing? or something like that. do you think they recognise he was having an affair?

From now on, we should refer to them as "Tammy's kids"... jmho ... and yes they are victims in this as well.

I’m confused, they are now being vetted in MSM :

“E-mails uncovered reveal the FBI not only did research on Lori, but also her friends, Melanie Gibb and Jason Mow”

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/new-e-mails-show-fbi-researched-podcasts-

Agree, It's ridiculous to NOT look at him at this point.... Like willful ignorance, IMO.

He's very involed here, we know that it's because of him Lori and Chad got to meet up.... and he's certainly been a player in the supposed 'theology' excuses of the pair... conferences etc.

If you can discuss only whats mentioned in that article, he will seem entirely out of place, and the natural response of ANYONE reading that MSM article is "Wait a minute...Who is this guy, whats his role"

MOO.

Just a wild guess on my part. Go the furthest away with the highest number of people. Better jury pool for LV if they could get that kind of move. Her lawyers need the unlikely to happen. Like produce the kids, that’s more unlikely then moving trial to Boise. ;)

Boise area or somewhere way up in the panhandle would be the best places in Idaho, IMO, by that criteria. Four counties in Idaho share a boundary with Madison county. Of those, Bonneville county where Idaho Falls is, would be the obvious favorite if you're looking for a bigger jury pool and (my guess) people less likely to be paying attention to what is going on in Rexburg. Most don't perceive Bonneville to border Madison because a little bit of Jefferson is between the two if you drive down US 20, the normal route from Rexburg to Idaho Falls. I think IF is actually a reasonable expectation if there is a change of venue. Beyond that, not so much. MOO

Being a person who enjoys studying psychology, what I find deeply disturbing is LVs total lack of empathy or mourning... Was there ever a funeral for brother Alex?? I have a extended family member who I would classify as a psychopath who stole from her own mother and children. I found her to be deeply dangerous so I told everyone to cut off communication and just stay away...even her own children...It is a deeply sad situation having people like LV in your life, they leave a lifelong trail of victims...

Apologies if this has already been discussed (i'm 10 pgs back) but I completely agree...

Not only about the death of her brother with whom she was super close to supposedly... But also how Annie described her reaction to Tylee's dad JR dying.... not just not allowing Tylee to grieve, but also trying to destroy his reputation, and smear him to family after death... "The World is a better place without JR in it" etc.

Again with her reaction and lies around CV, who was essentially the only father figure in their lives. Suddenly accusing him of domestic violence to friends... And having a pool party on the very day he was killed (at the very house).Plus, sending his blood children that BEYOND insensitive text message to let them know their dad was dead!!

To me this is textbook APD aka Sociopath.

JMO.

Boise area or somewhere way up in the panhandle would be the best places in Idaho, IMO, by that criteria. Four counties in Idaho share a boundary with Madison county. Of those, Bonneville county where Idaho Falls is, would be the obvious favorite if you're looking for a bigger jury pool and (my guess) people less likely to be paying attention to what is going on in Rexburg. Most don't perceive Bonneville to border Madison because a little bit of Jefferson is between the two if you drive down US 20, the normal route from Rexburg to Idaho Falls. I think IF is actually a reasonable expectation if there is a change of venue. Beyond that, not so much. MOO

I don't see the justification for Boise. The next largest town, in the area, aside from Idaho Falls, would be Pocatello. Two counties over.

Just one more time I hate being right. Though... let me think David M. Hunt is the other possible magistrate judge in Rexburg. Brand new guy too (appointed Nov 2019).
I sure am sorry for you RexburgSleuth. This is all so sad and every day it seems to get worse. I've not said anything but my family grew up with the Daybell's, their extended family and Tammy and her family when they moved to Springville. This is just heartbreaking because Chad's parents are such wonderful people and the entire Douglas family is every bit as wonderful. To h#^l with Chad, I am just so very sad for the family members.

I don't see the justification for Boise. The next largest town, in the area, aside from Idaho Falls, would be Pocatello. Two counties over.

Pocatello is a few more counties than that (driving on US 20 you go through Jefferson, Bonneville, Bingham, then Bannock where Pocatello is). I really think IF would be the logical first choice. If they couldn't get a decent jury in Bonneville county then I guess it depends on what the issue in doing so was. Teton County (small county to the east) and Bannock (where Pocatello is) have some different demographics (religious and political makeup) that might be different in the results, but I wouldn't bet on it.

MOO

ETA: Realized you probably meant two counties over from IF which is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member