Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, I'm getting fairly demoralized about the fact that Chad hasn't been charged with anything. Don't you think of they had the tiniest bit of criminal evidence against him, they'd have brought him in by now? And then continue to build a case and add charges?
I think, they are trying to get him to flip on LV. If he doesn't, charges will come, Charges either way, but he could walk if he turns. The fact they called the FBI in means they could get them on just tax evasion or whatever.

I have to admit, I'm getting fairly demoralized about the fact that Chad hasn't been charged with anything. Don't you think if they had the tiniest bit of criminal evidence against him, they'd have brought him in by now? And then continue to build a case and add charges?

Could they be holding out for the big charges?? Like results from Tammy's autopsy toxicology report?

I think, they are trying to get him to flip on LV. If he doesn't, charges will come, Charges either way, but he could walk if he turns. The fact they called the FBI in means they could get them on just tax evasion or whatever.
Not walk. But get off easier. If he is smart anyway. Clearly he isn't smart, but my point is, they are probably giving him two choices. Cooperate, or good luck.

Feds are going to have their digital prints up the ying yang, it will all be exposed. My thought on their "place of refuge".... it's a condo in Kauai, TYVM.

Yeah, it seems like the Feds are all over it. But it might be a while before we find out about it.

I don't think the Feds are in on this just because of the interstate complications. There's something bigger going on, in my opinion.

Exactly. I wonder if Lori intended to apply for some sort of documentation following her marriage, like a passport, which required her to be in ID, but when the police came they just decided to go sooner. I'm completely ignorant as to whether she could have done this from Hawaii, maybe it required longer residency or other referees?
Hmmm, interesting thought about the passport. However, when I’ve applied/renewed mine, I never need to physically be in one location. In fact the last time I renewed I was in a different state than my primary state because it just gets mailed in with a photo. Even expedited ones get mailed in so I don’t see that as being a possible issue.

JMO

I have to admit, I'm getting fairly demoralized about the fact that Chad hasn't been charged with anything. Don't you think if they had the tiniest bit of criminal evidence against him, they'd have brought him in by now? And then continue to build a case and add charges?

I think they are waiting on Tammy's final autopsy report to charge him. Sadly, we were told it could take a year for the testing to come back. MOO.

Wouldn't a person be more likely to turn if they were sitting in a jail cell facing charges?

OFF Topic. Twitter Post from Salt Lake City Police Department. Hope it makes you smile. It made me smile :)

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter

Due to the confirmed case of #COVIDー19 from community spread, SLCPD is asking all criminal activities/nefarious behavior to cease until further notice. We appreciate your anticipated cooperation in halting crime & thank criminals in advance. #SocialDistancingNow #behaveyourself

Actually arresting someone starts some clocks ticking about speedy trials and other procedural requirements. If they're still building the case, they might prefer to wait until it's completely solid. I doubt if he's a flight risk--he's going to stay where Lori is.

I worry they won't find anything from her autopsy/toxicology. You can do toxicology on someone who has been embalmed, but it would be questionable. Especially questionable in court, they could claim the chemicals used were stymieing the data. So the safer way would be to get her on the current charges, and more (probably tax, she was carrying around bags of cash) and fraud (life insurance) But the pause is probably just from them building a case.

Could they be holding out for the big charges?? Like results from Tammy's autopsy toxicology report?
But why would you hold out? I can't see an advantage? If you have him on something like conspiracy, or even obstruction of justice, like the call to MG, why not get him in jail and then add the larger charges on as they develop, but in the mean time have him behind bars? I genuinely don't see why, so if there are good reasons, I'd love to hear them.

He, or his office, is certainly not the most attentive to detail seeing as this quote is the first thing one sees when clicking on that link:
“Don't get ‘throw under the bus’ Contact us today to protect your rights!”

I believe it’s thrown. I know I’d be embarrassed if my large print slogan in red typeface had a grammatical error. Someone should tell them. MOO
No, let’s not call it to his attention.

Lori and Chad probably feel more emboldened with this Coronavirus ordeal. I can only imagine the jailhouse phone conversations... “ honey, There is no toilet paper Or bread in any of the stores around here, it’s finally happening”

That is my exact thought, that the coronavirus fits right in with their end time narrative and, to the degree they actually believe, justifies and emboldens LVD and CD.

Police say they found MB coming out of the garage when they arrived on the scene. BB's family say MB brought a court order saying she could take the children.
SBM
Did she have a court order to take the kids at that time?

But why would you hold out? I can't see an advantage? If you have him on something like conspiracy, or even obstruction of justice, like the call to MG, why not get him in jail and then add the larger charges on as they develop, but in the mean time have him behind bars? I genuinely don't see why, so if there are good reasons, I'd love to hear them.

I think with only the facts we know for sure, misdemeanor charges. That's not much if you're working up to felonies and pretty confident they can be fleshed out. Jmo

Maybe they are watching him and hoping he will lead them to anyone else that could be involved. If someone poisoned AxC then there has to be someone else involved. Lori and Chad were both in Hawaii when he died. MOO.

Maybe they are watching him and hoping he will lead them to anyone else that could be involved. If someone poisoned AxC then there has to be someone else involved. Lori and Chad were both in Hawaii when he died. MOO.

That's one of the advantages of poison though. If you choose the right stuff, you can leave it somewhere you know the person will eventually get into it, and you can be a thousand miles away.

OFF Topic. Twitter Post from Salt Lake City Police Department. Hope it makes you smile. It made me smile :)

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter

Due to the confirmed case of #COVIDー19 from community spread, SLCPD is asking all criminal activities/nefarious behavior to cease until further notice. We appreciate your anticipated cooperation in halting crime & thank criminals in advance. #SocialDistancingNow #behaveyourself

Saw a variation on this from the Detroit PD floating around too. Definitely got a laugh from me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlacath