Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"She (Melanie) said she was worried that Al (Alex) may have had to "take care" of the kids, ... Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord (Lori). No task would be too difficult or great for him" ...

(IOW killing some little kids would be like stepping off a log for fate-ful big boy Alex, anything for his Lordi, but in the end they both did trip up)
And way to go Melani. You are one crazy conspirator as well, who also belongs in prison.

So, I went to the store for the first time in 2 weeks to get a few items. I come back, and see all of these documents and tweets...my mind is exploding! I can't even process all that I read. So, if MBP is pregnant, wouldn't that imply she may have gotten pregnant prior to her marriage to IP? I know she looked (in my opinion) about 4 months along, at her hearing last month. Not really making a point, other than isn't that against their religion to have premarital sex? If the coronavirus strikes me dead, I want to be reincarnated as a fly on the wall. So many people who I would love to see their reaction to all of this. Like, each and every lawyer involved. When (not IF) a movie,documentary or mini series is made about this case, they should do it like the show This Is Us, where each episode contains flashbacks, and the bigger picture slowly emerges.

I'm utterly convinced someone is matchmaking and deciding who needs to be married to a particular partner. Jmo
Mhhm. Right.

"they said they were planning on taking off and that I'd be taking the reigns concerning care of Melani"

Claudia Rupcich

eta another great line "Later Melani explained "porting" and that they could travel there by that method"

righto. cuckoo.

imo

So, I went to the store for the first time in 2 weeks to get a few items. I come back, and see all of these documents and tweets...my mind is exploding! I can't even process all that I read. So, if MBP is pregnant, wouldn't that imply she may have gotten pregnant prior to her marriage to IP? I know she looked (in my opinion) about 4 months along, at her hearing last month. Not really making a point, other than isn't that against their religion to have premarital sex? If the coronavirus strikes me dead, I want to be reincarnated as a fly on the wall. So many people who I would love to see their reaction to all of this. Like, each and every lawyer involved. When (not IF) a movie,documentary or mini series is made about this case, they should do it like the show This Is Us, where each episode contains flashbacks, and the bigger picture slowly emerges.

The crazy thing about the Movie "ChaLo" is two weeks after Lori's arrest... the world goes into an instant recession, an earthquake smacks the main LDS Temple knocking the Trumpet loose (Moroni - her previous husband in another life) and other crazy things making the movie unbelievable. Unless you were there (here) watching it.

Mhhm. Right.

"they said they were planning on taking off and that I'd be taking the reigns concerning care of Melani"

Claudia Rupcich

eta another great line "Later Melani explained "porting" and that they could travel there by that method"

righto. cuckoo.

imo
That's why the police only found them after a couple of months. They (trans)ported themselves to Hawaii via a portal.

The crazy thing about the Movie "ChaLo" is two weeks after Lori's arrest... the world goes into an instant recession, an earthquake smacks the main LDS Temple knocking the Trumpet loose (Moroni - her previous husband in another life) and other crazy things making the movie unbelievable. Unless you were there (here) watching it.
It truly is insane! I will be sitting in my rocker on my porch one day, remembering wayyy back in 2020, when this all went down. No one will believe me. Until I pull up this website and show them. Lol

The movie would get the worst plot award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member