Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Melani told him that she was getting her million in a week or so, "as soon as the check clears"... OOOPS no ticky no laundry!

But for reals, met her four days prior? Heck, not even enough time for a decent google. His bad!
Now I understand better why Ian may still be with her though. He’s in major denial about the craziness of her and her family AND she is pregnant with his child. Oy vey! His momma needs to be talking some sense into him. Sounds like his ex already tried to.

Now I understand better why Ian may still be with her though. He’s in major denial about the craziness of her and her family AND she is pregnant with his child. Oy vey! His momma needs to be talking some sense into him. Sounds like his ex already tried to.
Don't you hate it when your crazy ex makes more sense to your own momma than you do?

jk, but for reals!

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Well, good thing for Melani, she gets to have possession of this one, at least until it's born...

Yup! Now it makes sense why IP and his mom were at her custody hearing. They are not gonna let MBP out of their sites so they can make sure that the unborn baby stays safe. I bet once the baby is born IP will file for divorce and full custody of the baby! I feel soooo bad for her children with BB. They must be like wtf? Our mom deserted us, but now she’s having a new baby? MOO

IP can testify to what he was told. This appears to come from a document, and likely an interview with law enforcement. It isn't hearsay. It would be hearsay if this was someone else saying "that IP told them ...".
I meant the part where IP was told by Melani that Chad and Lori told her something. There's no way of knowing if Chad and Lori really told her that.

I'm completely baffled as to why he and his mother were at Melani's hearing in Utah. It seems like people do that to be supportive. . .but could they have been there to collect information or some other reason???

(Whoops...sorry, that hearing was in Mesa.)
IIRC he was holding her hand and acting supportive. I can see wanting to be in court to get info, but not standing by her side. I can’t imagine any circumstance where someone who gave that interview to LE would so soon afterward (or ever) return to the fold of that crazy family.

Actually, I can think of a few—

1). He knew his ex-wife was upset and pretended to agree so she wouldn’t get a restraining order keeping him from the kids but was in Melani’s camp all along.

2). He fears for his own, his ex-wife and/or his children’s lives.

3). He’s been brainwashed

I think this is possibly the weirdest development of all in this case. WTF?

ETA: MBP may be pretending she wasn’t a part of any of this and she’s horrified, but let’s not forget she didn’t breathe a word about it to her new life partner until after LE hauled her in for questioning.

Wonder if Melani told him that she was getting her million in a week or so, "as soon as the check clears"... OOOPS no ticky no laundry!

But for reals, met her four days prior? Heck, not even enough time for a decent google. His bad!
I think "four days" refers to the time from their first encounter to Melani telling him about Chad and Lori's beliefs, not that they married within four days of meeting each other.

Yup! Now it makes sense why IP and his mom were at her custody hearing. They are not gonna let MBP out of their sites so they can make sure that the unborn baby stays safe. I bet once the baby is born IP will file for divorce and full custody of the baby! I feel soooo bad for her children with BB. They must be like wtf? Our mom deserted us, but now she’s having a new baby? MOO

And... How did MB run into IP in the first place, to be able to score a Vegas wedding with? AVOW Tinder? "Young WF with kids maybe-maybe not, looking for gullible cult follower, (GCF), we are gathering 144,000 and also $millions$. Join the partay!"

Last edited:
VINELink

LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Center

*I think it is literally just a matter of time before I have one of these links for Chad.. with the slow trickle of information coming out especially on Melani I will watch for hers to be in Maricopa County AZ ..Also, I was thinking this Ian guy will get to raise a new baby alone with Melani going to prison for attempted murder on Brandon ..Like, seriously who are these people?! MOO

@jlumfox10

Not only does Brandon Boudreaux say law enforcement confirmed the marriage of Melani and Ian Pawlowski just weeks after she moved to Rexburg, he claims LE told him she is pregnant with Ian’s child. #fox10phoenix

1:37 PM · Mar 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweet

I know this way out there, but what if Lori, Z and melani all told their soon-to-be new spouses they were pregnant w/his child and if he didn’t marry them they would abort the baby?

Not that all (or any) of them actually had to be pregnant. If this was the case, I’m even more convinced it was all about building their stash of life insurance policies/proceeds. I sure hope Ian is watching his back. And even more importantly his ex-wife is watching their kids like a hawk.

No matter the who, what or whys these are scary, scary people.

MOO

Last edited:

Did he know she had over $200,000? That is what Brandon's response document says. There was a lot, a real lot, of money flying around these people. Does she still have it?

And... How did MB run into IP in the first place, to be able to score a Vegas wedding with? AVOW Tinder? "Young WF with kids maybe-maybe not, looking for gullible cult follower, (GCF), we are gathering 144,000 and also $millions$." Join the partay!

Thank u 4 the laugh! Do we know if IP was part of AVOW or PAP before Melanie moved to Idaho? Maybe Chad introduced them? Also, BB stated his divorce docs that Melanie had access to $200,000. How? Was that the $ she got from the divorce? Idk, but I’m loving the leaks today. Hope MSM keeps them coming so we can collect some more puzzle pieces to this crazy case. The sad part is, now that we know Lori and Chad referred to the kids as zombies, we pretty much know they probably are not alive. And that makes my heart hurt for the families. MOO

I don't know whether to feel pity for him or ???

maybe give him a big fat Gold Star with the letter "G" for Gullible
Where is the “met four days prior” link? I wonder how they met? Why the fast hook-up in LasV? Why “Uncle Al” was present? And this Ian kid went right along with everything? Now with a child on its way, he’s entangled for the rest of his life. Scary!

If his Ex is smart she will be keeping her kids from being anywhere around these loons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member