Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutors Submit New Evidence as Lori Vallow's Attorney Proclaims Mom of 2 Missing Kids Innocent

As prosecutors turned over their first evidence in the case against Lori Vallow, her attorney is asserting the jailed Idaho mom’s innocence in the disappearance of her two children, who were last seen in September.

Disclosures in the evidence were not immediately revealed. The material — including police interviews, security video footage from a storage unit where items belonging to the missing children were found and security footage from the Idaho Falls airport and Yellowstone National Park, where the eldest of the two children was last seen — was delivered Monday by prosecutors to Vallow’s defense attorney, as part of a process known as “discovery,” according to online court records.

This info is in WS Timeline, can anyone post a direct link to this source info? I've searched KSLTV and not found. I'd like to read the articles further. Thank you.

27 July 2011 – Lori calls and cancels a July 30th court ordered psych eval appointment, saying that her sister in another state gave birth to a baby with medical complications and Lori was leaving town to be with her sister. Lori requested to change her appointment to Oct 4th (KSLTV).

30 July 2011 – Lori was originally scheduled for a court ordered pysch eval in relation to a custody case concerning CV’s 2 sons. She canceled this saying she was going out of town (KSLTV).

31 July 2011 – A psychologist decides to call Lori to schedule an appointment earlier after a concern that Lori is a “flight risk” was brought up in court (KSLTV).

1 Aug 2011 - Lori showed up early for her psych eval appointment (KSLTV).
Interesting about psych Evals and her avoiding custody issues back in 2011. Does this correlate with the interview CV’s exwife did about Lori loving the drama? Seems like there were indicators about Lori a long time ago. Things seemed to ramp up to a new level of crazy when she hooked up with Chad though. MOO

Last edited:
Just a digression... Since I like to study photographs, I was looking again at the (sickening) beach wedding photos, and it made me wonder when and where the happy couple stopped to pick out wedding rings. The rings look kind of unusual. (Given CD's story about digging up a woman so her family could retrieve her wedding ring, I also blew up a photo of TD to look at her wedding ring, just to make sure there wasn't any horrifying ring-recycling going on here, but her ring looked more like a normal wedding ring with a stone. It does make me wonder what became of TD's ring, though.) I just kind of wonder in general what LV and CD were up to during the timeframes that are unaccounted for (in Hawaii, for example) and also what CD is up to now as he walks around a free man. Every day I hope to see a headline saying he's been arrested. JMO

Just a digression... Since I like to study photographs, I was looking again at the (sickening) beach wedding photos, and it made me wonder when and where the happy couple stopped to pick out wedding rings. The rings look kind of unusual. (Given CD's story about digging up a woman so her family could retrieve her wedding ring, I also blew up a photo of TD to look at her wedding ring, just to make sure there wasn't any horrifying ring-recycling going on here, but her ring looked more like a normal wedding ring with a stone. It does make me wonder what became of TD's ring, though.) I just kind of wonder in general what LV and CD were up to during the timeframes that are unaccounted for (in Hawaii, for example) and also what CD is up to now as he walks around a free man. Every day I hope to see a headline saying he's been arrested. JMO

[URL='https://www.etsy.com/listing/712591561/customizable-navajo-ring-multiple-stone?']https://www.etsy.com/listing/712591561/customizable-navajo-ring-multiple-stone
[/URL]

WOAH. New court documents filed by Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori Daybell's niece Melani) include exhibits of Melani's current husband and his concerns about the attempt on Brandon's life and the missing children. I've attached part of it.
@abc15
Claudia Rupcich on Twitter

And, why is IP still with Melani??!

And, why is IP still with Melani??!

I'm completely baffled as to why he and his mother were at Melani's hearing in Utah. It seems like people do that to be supportive. . .but could they have been there to collect information or some other reason???

(Whoops...sorry, that hearing was in Mesa.)

Last edited:
WOAH. New court documents filed by Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori Daybell's niece Melani) include exhibits of Melani's current husband and his concerns about the attempt on Brandon's life and the missing children. I've attached part of it.
@abc15
It looks like the zombie story has made it to MSM, although from a different source (I don't mean the reporter) than expected.

Arizona news is pretty much only COVID-19 (as I'm guessing it is most places) so updates on this case are kind of take it where you can get it right now
Quite a few reporters are working hard on this story. Claudia Rupcich is based in Arizona. She was in Rexburg for Lori's court appearance as well.

@abc15
ETfeUXKUYAABkTe

From IP's testimony above: "She explained that Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord."

This is the first time I read that Alex was deeply religious. Didn't she mean Lori instead of the Lord?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member