Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH. New court documents filed by Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori Daybell's niece Melani) include exhibits of Melani's current husband and his concerns about the attempt on Brandon's life and the missing children. I've attached part of it.
@abc15
Claudia Rupcich on Twitter
That's simply EPIC. "There's no way I married into a situation so sinister".... Buckle up Bubba, you have a lot of court dates to attend to in your future.
What a great fam damnily!

And every one who doesn't buy their whacka doodle nonsense is possessed by a demon, have become zombies, and "need to die". Including JJ and Tylee. WOW

Explain to me again why Chad Daybell isn't wearing prison jammies?

From the Initial Discovery Document it lists TWO video's from Yellowstone one rec'd 01142020 and 01242020.

Here's the list of things with a specified date (in date order):
Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/27

MB interview 12/3

N&I P interview 12/5 (shortly after he was remarried)

J&S Daybell interview 12/18

L&K Woodcock Interview 1/6

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/14

MB interview 1/14

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/24

SWS interview 1/30

Wasn’t their trip, and the photos they took at Yellowstone back in September? Reading this, the footage from discovery seems to be from January, much later. Am I missing something, or is this odd to anyone else too?

From the Initial Discovery Document it lists TWO video's from Yellowstone one rec'd 01142020 and 01242020.

Here's the list of things with a specified date (in date order):
Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/27

MB interview 12/3

N&I P interview 12/5 (shortly after he was remarried)

J&S Daybell interview 12/18

L&K Woodcock Interview 1/6

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/14

MB interview 1/14

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/24

SWS interview 1/30

Wasn’t their trip, and the photos they took at Yellowstone back in September? Reading this, the footage from discovery seems to be from January, much later. Am I missing something, or is this odd to anyone else too?

I don't think LE knew about the trip to Yellowstone until they caught up with Chad and Lori in Hawaii. After they took Lori and Tylee's phones and their computer is when they found the photo on Lori' s iCloud account. MOO

I believe those are just the dates they received the video, not the dates the video was recorded.

I don't think LE knew about the trip to Yellowstone until they caught up with Chad and Lori in Hawaii. After they took Lori and Tylee's phones and their computer is when they found the photo on Lori' s iCloud account. MOO
The search warrants in Hawaii weren't executed until January 25th - or so we have been told. Both of the dates associated with the surveillance video occurred prior to that so that means law enforcement had some other way of knowing about the Yellowstone trip and then going through footage from the park.

That's simply EPIC. "There's no way I married into a situation so sinister".... Buckle up Bubba, you have a lot of court dates to attend to in your future.

And every one who doesn't buy their whacka doodle nonsense is possessed by a demon, have become zombies, and "need to die". Including JJ and Tylee. WOW

Isn't this technically hearsay though? There should be corroborating evidence.

Still not sure why Ian ended up marrying her. He said he didn’t believe what she was saying but trusted her even though he’d only met her four days before. What?! Must have been infatuated with her more like it. Conveniently she only thought Lori and chad could have directed to have B.B. killed but Chad told her the bullet needed to move 5 inches. All this in new docs released by Claudia the reporter. I’m sorry but I don’t know how Ian went along with this unless Melani had him charmed immediately. Lori and Melani must have some strong power over men to where they lose all sense. MOO

WOAH. New court documents filed by Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori Daybell's niece Melani) include exhibits of Melani's current husband and his concerns about the attempt on Brandon's life and the missing children. I've attached part of it.
@abc15
Claudia Rupcich on Twitter
Wow, IMHO if this piece of statement is in fact what IP said , there is no possible way he would have stayed with her or supported her, he should in fact fear for his life (both because of MBP's insanity and because he testified that about her)! It can be explained only by some kind of hypnosis...? :eek:o_O:eek:

ETA: Ok, I remember about "energy sessions" that were used to brainwash potential followers ... I guess that's how new husband was found for MBP

Last edited:
From the document I understood, that IP doesn't believe that Melani was involved in the attempt on Brandon, but Alex likely was. I don't understand why Melani (later?) claimed that Alex had an alibi. It's interesting that IP's ex warned him.

I agree. My understanding is the same.

BUT, Melanie had her Uncle Alex drive her to BB's parents' home (violating a trespassing order) to get her children despite the knowledge he might have attempted to kill the childrens' father just a short time previously - the fact IP bought and still buys this tale seems a bit foolish (imo). That's why I posted my question.

Last edited:
Still not sure why Ian ended up marrying her. He said he didn’t believe what she was saying but trusted her even though he’d only met her four days before. What?! Must have been infatuated with her more like it. Conveniently she only thought Lori and chad could have directed to have B.B. killed but Chad told her the bullet needed to move 5 inches. All this in new docs released by Claudia the reporter. I’m sorry but I don’t know how Ian went along with this unless Melani had him charmed immediately. Lori and Melani must have some strong power over men to where they lose all sense. MOO

Wonder if Melani told him that she was getting her million in a week or so, "as soon as the check clears"... OOOPS no ticky no laundry!

But for reals, met her four days prior? Heck, not even enough time for a decent google. His bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member