Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"...he knows the shooter was Alex Cox."
I wish we could see the whole document with header, dates and signatures. Was this today in Mesa? It appears to show that on the left hand side of page 5. It says "Mesa, Arizona, R5206". We also are only seeing part of pages 3 and 5.

(It must be a recent document because it is stating that Alex was not in the storage video, because it was buttslap Chad instead, contradicting the supposed alibi stated by MBP.)

3/16/2020 RES - Response 3/18/2020
NOTE: FATHERS Response to Mothers Motion to Hold Petitioner in Contempt for his Misleading and False Statement made to the Court

Family Court Case Information - Case History

Somewhat OT: is there a scriptural/doctrinal significance to Moroni losing his trumpet?

(Surely Moroni would save a strumpet???)

Trumpet, strumpet, now I want a crumpet:

upload_2020-3-18_20-0-13.jpeg

Glad that most of our locals have checked in after their big honkin' earthquake!

Somewhat OT: is there a scriptural/doctrinal significance to Moroni losing his trumpet?

(Surely Moroni would save a strumpet???)

Trumpet, strumpet, now I want a crumpet:

View attachment 239190

Glad that most of our locals have checked in after their big honkin' earthquake!

My mother was the only person I knew who actually used the word "strumpet"... her nice way of referring to a female with very loose morals. I have no idea if that's what it actually means.

I hope the longer LV is separated from CD the better it will play out for all pending and future charges! ;) I would think at some point LV would confide in someone that would have the decency to tell authorities...I’m sure any communication that she is having with outsiders are being recorded/documented...

I hope the longer LV is separated from CD the better it will play out for all pending and future charges! ;) I would think at some point LV would confide in someone that would have the decency to tell authorities...I’m sure any communication that she is having with outsiders are being recorded/documented...
I wish that was true, but she going to keep her mouth shut forever. She is all about her own survival. There is nothing she can share that would help her get out of this predicament. Anything she could say will make her current situation much worse.

I am afraid that today's earthquake plays right into their end-of-the-world scenario?

JMHO YMMV

I think it is extremely unlikely, especially given what we've seen thus far, but if the kids are hidden and if Lori wanted to talk to them and the only way to do that is phone rather than in person then there are all kinds of ways to accomplish that without LE knowing. Or at least there was until she moved into her new apartment. Now, not so much.

MOO
Thing is, Lori and Chad aren't that smart. Sure, we can look back and figure how they could elude LEA. But their keystone capers were so sloppy. Charles found the letter to Chad from himself, on his home computer, Lori and Chad never thought he might have access to that email. Duh and Duh-mer. So many things and ways they slipped up. It's all gonna come out and go BOOM and I want it tomorrow!

Ooh good catch. I did wonder if she was at Yellowstone, maybe even with IP. MOO.

ETA I just looked in the media thread at the discovery and the dates are different. MP's second interview was 14 Jan 2020 and Yellowstone security vid was received 24 Jan 2020. Please check to make sure I have not misinterpreted the dates.
However, I just noticed that MBP and the Pawlowskis were interviewed in December before Alex had died. I wonder if Alex knew they had been interviewed and whether they had tried to interview him also?
I also notice Chad's parents were interviewed on 18th Dec. I don't see Lori's parents on there though, which is strange as Alex, their son was involved and had died by that date.

From the Initial Discovery Document it lists TWO video's from Yellowstone one rec'd 01142020 and 01242020.

Here's the list of things with a specified date (in date order):
Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/27

MB interview 12/3

N&I P interview 12/5 (shortly after he was remarried)

J&S Daybell interview 12/18

L&K Woodcock Interview 1/6

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/14

MB interview 1/14

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/24

SWS interview 1/30

Last edited:
What do you think the interview with Chad's parents was about on the 18th December? This was a week after Tammy's exhumation and 6 days after Alex's death. Were LE still trying to track down Lori and Chad after they left Rexburg for the second time in a month?
In one of the court records it mentioned that his parents informed LE that they were unaware that there were any "minor children". based on the date I of the 18th of December I suspect that it may have been the first time they were informed of children seeing as how it went nationwide within a few days of this. Likely there was a police interview done and in that interview it may have been disclosed that there were minor children involved.

Does anybody know if Chad is communicating with Lori? Obviously not by phone (wiretaps, duh). I guess the sole surviving lawyer could be carrying messages. Has anybody seen anything about Lori getting visitors?

Also, this is sheer speculation, but Lori expected to inherit $1million from Mr Vallow and Chad evidently got $430k after Tammy died. So, is that the money they were going to use to build the “white camps”? Did they buy or option any land? And I’ve seen nothing that indicates either Chad or Lori had any connection to the LeBaron “Church of the Firstborn.” What was their rationale for wanting to be “the President”? The LeBaron church has been involved in over twenty murders, including Rulon Allred and the “Four O’Clock Murders”. Even with Tarsa LeBaron and her husband in prison (thank you John Walsh!), it would seem to be at best a STUPID choice - really, a suicidal one. I haven’t seen anything about Chad and Lori being polygamists, and the Church of the Firstborn was only ever about polygamy and Ervil LeBaron’s ambition. A tiny fragment of the Firstborn remains in Mexico. What possible use would they be in the white camps — most of them aren’t even white!
Last, but not least, I’ve read some of the PaP theology, but I’ve seen nothing about eugenics. Perhaps somebody could tell me if there’s anything there that could stigmatize JV for his autism.

From the Initial Discovery Document it lists TWO video's from Yellowstone one rec'd 01142020 and 01242020.

Here's the list of things with a specified date (in date order):
Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/27

MB interview 12/3

N&I P interview 12/5 (shortly after he was remarried)

J&S Daybell interview 12/18

L&K Woodcock Interview 1/6

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/14

MB interview 1/14

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/24

SWS interview 1/30
Thank you. I honestly thought I was going crazy when I said that MBP was interviewed on the same day the yellowstone video was released. Appreciate this post so much.

Thank you. I honestly thought I was going crazy when I said that MBP was interviewed on the same day the yellowstone video was released. Appreciate this post so much.

You were correct - I thought the Natalie/Ian interview was interesting as I thought MB/IP were married in LV the week before. Something just seems off!

You were correct - I thought the Natalie/Ian interview was interesting as I thought MB/IP were married in LV the week before. Something just seems off!
Completely agree! Why were Ian and his ex-wife interviewed together when Ian was already married to Melani? And Melani was interviewed twice, but not with Ian on either occasion.

In one of the court records it mentioned that his parents informed LE that they were unaware that there were any "minor children". based on the date I of the 18th of December I suspect that it may have been the first time they were informed of children seeing as how it went nationwide within a few days of this. Likely there was a police interview done and in that interview it may have been disclosed that there were minor children involved.
JMO But I agree with your analysis. LE took things to the media when they realized none of the family had or knew about the kids, and Lori still wouldn't cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95