Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Google Esq. the PI's evidence can be admissible as long as it was taken, recorded, tapped, etc. in a public place- and can be done so without the perp/person giving consent. Interesting. I wonder if IP spilled some beans and they got that recorded? Probably why BB was able to say in the divorce proceedings what he knew.

Well, this is quite the site of info! How normal is this? This many earthquakes ongoing? News to me.
The USGS has an Earthquake Information Center. The number of Earthquakes is pretty normal. Doomsday people will carry on as if the number of earthquakes have increased in the recent past to fuel there hysteria fantasy. The reality is that it is only in the recent past that the level of seismograph coverage has increased and improvements in technology has increased sensitivity to detect even weaker and deeper earthquakes. For example, on the USGS site they detect quarry and construction blasting, large building implosions, as well as some shale fracking which are all man-made.

READ: Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori Vallow Daybell's niece Melani) has filed new documents in a child custody battle that claim he has the evidence to proof that Alex Cox (Lori's brother) tried to kill him in October in Gilbert & that Melani was part of the plan.
@abc15

ETaOWTXU8AA_7x7
ETaOWTWVAAA8974

Claudia Rupcich on Twitter

Can someone with better knowledge tell me why there is Ian Powlowski recordings listed? So he did and interview AND multiple recording? Like voice recordings? or video recording? Any thoughts?
Is this from someone recording him or did he record someone else? He appears to be with Melani still, so (IMO) either both are cooperative (doubtful) or none.

Do you think the vague statements in here are only about his attempted murder? Or is it possible BB might have been finding more information about what happened to the kids? I believe he said previously that he thinks MB knows what happened, right?

20 years sounds such a little time to serve if she's found guilty of murdering her children, let alone all the other deaths she's associated with
Oh I agree I was just referring to her present charges, at least we have those, the way things are going who knows if they will.ever charge her with murder? They sure charged gannon stauch s stepmother with murder with no body, I realize the situations are different, but lori's kids havnt been seen in months, it.seems she was the last one to see them, why can't Le arrest her for murder?

Oh I agree I was just referring to her present charges, at least we have those, the way things are going who knows if they will.ever charge her with murder? They sure charged gannon stauch s stepmother with murder with no body, I realize the situations are different, but lori's kids havnt been seen in months, it.seems she was the last one to see them, why can't Le arrest her for murder?
BBM. They need strong evidence that the kids are dead and that she was behind it. I don't see it here yet.

VINELink
LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Center

* Marking my place ...She still has her butt parked in jail

Yes, but there has not been even one sign that points to them still being alive. I feel so frustrated on behalf of LE and am hoping they have enough evidence to zap her with.
I think that the only way they will find out where those kids are is to.be able to prove chad poisoned his wife, if they are able to arrest him for that I think their best bet would be to get him to turn in return for.some kind.of deal.I don't ever see lori talking and I do believe.her niece knows more than.she is saying, and unless her own but is threatened I think she will remain loyal to auntie Lolo best bet is chad. LE knows those kids are dead, I just hope they have an ace up their sleeve.

READ: Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori Vallow Daybell's niece Melani) has filed new documents in a child custody battle that claim he has the evidence to proof that Alex Cox (Lori's brother) tried to kill him in October in Gilbert & that Melani was part of the plan.
@abc15

ETaOWTXU8AA_7x7
ETaOWTWVAAA8974

Claudia Rupcich on Twitter
Thanks for posting! I would LOVE to know what proof BB has against AC. I do believe when all this comes out, there will be a lot of information/evidence that we had no clue about! That’s my hope anyway. MOO

I was just looking over the initial discovery disclosure documents, and saw that MBP was interviewed twice, with the 2nd interview occurring on the same day the Yellowstone security video was received. Could be coincidence. Or not. MOO
Ooh good catch. I did wonder if she was at Yellowstone, maybe even with IP. MOO.

ETA I just looked in the media thread at the discovery and the dates are different. MP's second interview was 14 Jan 2020 and Yellowstone security vid was received 24 Jan 2020. Please check to make sure I have not misinterpreted the dates.
However, I just noticed that MBP and the Pawlowskis were interviewed in December before Alex had died. I wonder if Alex knew they had been interviewed and whether they had tried to interview him also?
I also notice Chad's parents were interviewed on 18th Dec. I don't see Lori's parents on there though, which is strange as Alex, their son was involved and had died by that date.

Last edited:
Can someone with better knowledge tell me why there is Ian Powlowski recordings listed? So he did and interview AND multiple recording? Like voice recordings? or video recording? Any thoughts?

We've seen a bit of conflicting info come out from Brandon's side and Melani's. Brandon's claiming Ian said that Melani "conspired with uncle to kill [Brandon]", while Melani's claiming Brandon's been making false statements to the court/LE. Put all that together with the recordings info and I'd say Brandon(or his PI) recorded Ian's conversation(s).

Just wondering how long before chadybell starts to look for greener pastures or a new but to slap. Lolo is looking at about 20 years if all goes as it should, I really can't see him waiting for her, he would be an old man when she got out and I would think her boom boom would have gotten a little flabby!!!

Not to be insensitive to the missing kids, but if only! I believe if word got back to her, including photos of CD and a new love interest, she may be inclined to "have a little talk"...imo

Edited to add, a woman scorned....

Nate Eaton - Reporter
DAY 77: Today I had an important appointment in Rexburg. Driving back to Idaho Falls, I got a call from a source. I got lost in the hands-free phone call and may have been going a little fast because before I knew it, I saw police lights behind me. I pulled over and the trooper came up to the window. He asked me why I was driving so fast and I explained what was going on. He checked my license, registration and insurance, and then told me to slow down. He kindly let me go with a warning. I didn’t get a photo with him but he definitely made my day better today! And, because I’m always in a hurry, it was nice to get a reminder to slow down!

90513951_2980927045260808_2835007396969971712_n.jpg

**Keep eye on East Idaho News

Nate Eaton - Reporter
DAY 77: Today I had an important appointment in Rexburg. Driving back to Idaho Falls, I got a call from a source. I got lost in the hands-free phone call and may have been going a little fast because before I knew it, I saw police lights behind me. I pulled over and the trooper came up to the window. He asked me why I was driving so fast and I explained what was going on. He checked my license, registration and insurance, and then told me to slow down. He kindly let me go with a warning. I didn’t get a photo with him but he definitely made my day better today! And, because I’m always in a hurry, it was nice to get a reminder to slow down!

90513951_2980927045260808_2835007396969971712_n.jpg

**Keep eye on East Idaho News
Is something going on???

So, Brandon is claiming to have solid proof that AxC is the shooter that tried to take him out.

So, if he can prove that do you think it will raise the chances Lori will be charged to conspiracy to commit murder (or even murder) against CV? That really adds to the circumstantial evidence. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478