Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering about this as it pertains to Lori being charged in ID.

If evidence is gathered/located in another state how is that incorporated into a case within ID's jurisdiction? Is there a possibility that the Rexburg PD 1402-page incident report contains reports and interview notes submitted to them by AZ police? I'm not sure that another state's law enforcement makes their own discovery in another state's legal proceedings. @AZlawyer can you help with this?

The Incident Report would include notes of any interaction with other police departments, and if it includes associated documents at all (which it probably does if it’s that long!) it should include documents obtained from those police departments too.

Duplicate
Just wondering how long before chadybell starts to look for greener pastures or a new but to slap. Lolo is looking at about 20 years if all goes as it should, I really can't see him waiting for her, he would be an old man when she got out and I would think her boom boom would have gotten a little flabby!!!

The Incident Report would include notes of any interaction with other police departments, and if it includes associated documents at all (which it probably does if it’s that long!) it should include documents obtained from those police departments too.
Thank you.

Maybe we're seeing why the one man band wouldn't be ready for today. This is just about attempting to locate the children. Imagine how much more there is concerning the suspicious deaths and attempted murders!

Still, we know Lori likes reading. I wonder if she gets her own copy too.

moo

Just wondering how long before chadybell starts to look for greener pastures or a new but to slap. Lolo is looking at about 20 years if all goes as it should, I really can't see him waiting for her, he would be an old man when she got out and I would think her boom boom would have gotten a little flabby!!!
20 years sounds such a little time to serve if she's found guilty of murdering her children, let alone all the other deaths she's associated with

Can someone with better knowledge tell me why there is Ian Powlowski recordings listed? So he did and interview AND multiple recording? Like voice recordings? or video recording? Any thoughts?
Maybe he wore a wire?

I don't know, doesn't sound like interview because it doesn't mention interview but it could be.

Or his phone was tapped? or he was watched covertly and video recorded?

speculation and moo

Also that first name sent me to someone who lives in Utah, not the wedding photographer. Can anyone point me in the direction of the photographer they found?

I was just looking over the initial discovery disclosure documents, and saw that MBP was interviewed twice, with the 2nd interview occurring on the same day the Yellowstone security video was received. Could be coincidence. Or not. MOO

Maybe he wore a wire?

I don't know, doesn't sound like interview because it doesn't mention interview but it could be.

Or his phone was tapped? or he was watched covertly and video recorded?

speculation and moo

We know the PI put a tracker on MB's car so I wonder if they put a bug in the car too? Or in his home or car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95