Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another about IP writing down Chad, Lori and Melani's beliefs:

Another exhibit filed by BB’s lawyers. Source says they found docs on Ian Pawlowski’s computer alleging he wrote outline of beliefs of Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow & Melani B. Source says Ian spoke to FBI about this. Mentions the 144,000, translated beings & multiple probations.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
ETghsAGUcAEiu20

ETghsAFU4AEUg-j

ETghsAEU8AIbZkO
I am not even sure what I am even reading. And why in the world is IP with Melani knowing all this information? This is absolutely insane and I can see LE making a quick move on Chad since this is out . MOO

I really am having to pinch myself. I would need to know more about IP to make a better assessment here, and I'm not suggesting he be sleuthed here at all, but there are a few glimpses of sanity in there, so I'm wondering, does this sound like a defense of ignorance concocted in advance to anyone? Would someone sit with a straight face and recount any of this narrative to LE? Really??? It's not ringing true, unless there is mental disorder or disturbance of the mind of some kind.

moo
There's another document from another source from a while ago that has not been in MSM so far, which mentions a lot of the same things. IMO IP didn't make these things up. The question is, did they come from Chad and Lori or from someone else?

Another exhibit filed by BB’s lawyers. Source says they found docs on Ian Pawlowski’s computer alleging he wrote outline of beliefs of Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow & Melani B. Source says Ian spoke to FBI about this. Mentions the 144,000, translated beings & multiple probations.

ETghsAGUcAEiu20

ETghsAFU4AEUg-j

ETghsAEU8AIbZkO

W T H..?! HA HA All that New Age garbage.. and at the end... 7.b.1.: "Chad and Lori's group specializes in healing and music"

Dunno, after reading that and comparing it to their lives, I would say they chose the Dark Side as Multiple Mortal Executioners.

That's simply EPIC. "There's no way I married into a situation so sinister".... Buckle up Bubba, you have a lot of court dates to attend to in your future.
What a great fam damnily!

And every one who doesn't buy their whacka doodle nonsense is possessed by a demon, have become zombies, and "need to die". Including JJ and Tylee. WOW

Explain to me again why Chad Daybell isn't wearing prison jammies?

There is still snow in Yellow Stone

It had been 3 months since their nuptials when I first stated she looked 4 months along, back on Feb 28th or 29th. I certainly didn't look that pregnant at 3 months. But then again, she could just show sooner than I did, nor did I have a special Moron(i) that sealed my marriage. Lol. JMO
You've never been to Costco? Nowadays you always sample before you buy.

*badump tss*

W T H..?! HA HA All that New Age garbage.. and at the end... 7.b.1.: "Chad and Lori's group specializes in healing and music"

Dunno, after reading that and comparing it to their lives, I would say they chose the Dark Side as Multiple Mortal Executioners.
BBM
So THAT'S why he had the ukelele!

ETA: I'm kind of feeling like todays docs were released 12-13 days early...;)

ETghsAGUcAEiu20

ETghsAFU4AEUg-j

ETghsAEU8AIbZkO

That looks like a speech outline. Jmo

So there are other groups besides Chad and Lori's that believe in this exact garbage? Is Christopher Parrett a member?

That looks like a speech outline. Jmo
He was really getting "into their word". Wonder if he took notes and made this, or if it's a copy/paste or a bit of both. MB seems to me to be a bit scattered to articulate all that. Why do I think it was written during a meeting with ChaLo?? What idjut said ChaLo were into music and healing?

(Guess they were trying to pop up in the "light" section - ooops no, very very dark)

ETghsAGUcAEiu20

ETghsAFU4AEUg-j

ETghsAEU8AIbZkO

"There are 50 dark translated humans.

Detectives Hope and Hermisilo have been identified as such"

WTF does that mean?

This is crazy doollally take me away in a white coat stuff.

Last edited:

"Healing and music" makes me think of Alex's wife. Emotional code therapy or something??

For some reason, I find this info particularly disturbing... yet I can't haven't figured out exactly why this feels so foreboding.
Right... while this evidence isn't much, really, except it shows MB hanging with Alex, and MB kind of didn't really sugar coat the killing of the kids but also didn't provide details to her new life partner... I think it's just become crystal clear that MB is as deep into the conspiracies as Chad. Only difference is, the hitman missed her mark, while Chad was successful in terminating Tammy.

There's another document from another source from a while ago that has not been in MSM so far, which mentions a lot of the same things. IMO IP didn't make these things up. The question is, did they come from Chad and Lori or from someone else?
I believe that's what's been said, I'm trying to put my finger on it, I'm just wondering if he's trying to downplay his involvement by acting cuckoo. I don't know, just something feels very off about his statement and why he would say it wasn't adding up but yet he's still there and we're told he's given up his own parenting time.

It'll take me a while to process this I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298