Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right... while this evidence isn't much, really, except it shows MB hanging with Alex, and MB kind of didn't really sugar coat the killing of the kids but also didn't provide details to her new life partner... I think it's just become crystal clear that MB is as deep into the conspiracies as Chad. Only difference is, the hitman missed her mark, while Chad was successful in terminating Tammy.

Crystal clear... right! Because this information can be seen as actual evidence... not just accusations.

** I like physical evidence... drives it all home. :)

Oh no. On Justin Lum’s thread of new documents. The “Zombie” section.

“Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living, but cannot be occupied anymore.”

Let me guess, Lori thought that Tylee and JJ were such spirits and had to be liberated through the death of their bodies? :(

W T H..?! HA HA All that New Age garbage.. and at the end... 7.b.1.: "Chad and Lori's group specializes in healing and music"

Dunno, after reading that and comparing it to their lives, I would say they chose the Dark Side as Multiple Mortal Executioners.

Well, clearly! Didn’t you see the photos of Chad playing the ukulele on the beach? It’s their special-izing-ness (coined new terms there).

Oh no. On Justin Lum’s thread of new documents. The “Zombie” section.

“Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living, but cannot be occupied anymore.”

Let me guess, Lori thought that Tylee and JJ were such spirits and had to be liberated through the death of their bodies? :(
But we have documentation showing that as far back as 2011 Lori was occupied by a dark force, as noted by Charles. Ask JoeR, yeah I think it goes back further than that even. Question is, when will Chad get the memo? He still in HoneymoonLand? This "facetiming at the jailhouse business" ain't suited for newlyweds.

Det. Hermosillo is mentioned on page 9 of the arrest affidavit. I haven't checked out Det. Hope.

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News
Both detectives paid Lori a visit on November 26 for a welfare check on JJ.

https://s3.us-east-1.wasabisys.com/localnews8.com/2020/02/Lori-Vallow-Probable-Cause.pdf

ETA: Which means that IP wrote the document after that date. Did Lori tell Melani that the detectives were dark spirits after they left?

Yup! Now it makes sense why IP and his mom were at her custody hearing. They are not gonna let MBP out of their sites so they can make sure that the unborn baby stays safe. I bet once the baby is born IP will file for divorce and full custody of the baby! I feel soooo bad for her children with BB. They must be like wtf? Our mom deserted us, but now she’s having a new baby? MOO

Well that explains it!

And another about IP writing down Chad, Lori and Melani's beliefs:

Another exhibit filed by BB’s lawyers. Source says they found docs on Ian Pawlowski’s computer alleging he wrote outline of beliefs of Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow & Melani B. Source says Ian spoke to FBI about this. Mentions the 144,000, translated beings & multiple probations.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
ETghsAGUcAEiu20

ETghsAFU4AEUg-j

ETghsAEU8AIbZkO
Says translated beings do not feel the sorrow of the world .... totally explains why LVD is emotionless I guess ?

"There are 50 dark translated humans.

Detectives Hope and Hermisilo have been identified as such"

WTF does that mean?

This is crazy doollally take me away in a white coat stuff.

Just bumping my post to add some thoughts.

So what happens to these 50 dark translated humans?

Is that a hit list? Are Tylee and JJ on that list and Charles, Tammy and Alex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member