Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm grateful IP cooperated so early on and LE was able to assemble these detailed notes. They provide the rationale for getting rid of the kids that I have grappled to understand, namely, that killing them would be a blessing. Their physical bodies were possessed and only death could free their trapped spirits and allow them to move into their next life. AC was the willing scapegoat who could carry this out, Lori's "angel," in her words. These recollections are also dripping with sexual references, including how a man and woman married multiple times would increase in power as their sexual desire increased. Someone here mentioned synergy - how two moving forces that unite can become stronger. The meeting of these two unleashed something truly unholy. Sickening that they sold it though a religious lens.

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

In the filing, Ian allegedly writes that he and Melani began discussing JJ and Tylee. At this point, only JJ was considered missing and Ian writes that “Melani had been told by Chad and Lori that their children had been possessed and had become zombies.”

“She shared concerns that she’s been told Brandon needed to die and that may indicate that Tylee and JJ needed to die as well,” Ian allegedly wrote. “She told me she was worried that Al may have had to ‘take care’ of the kids. She explained that Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord. No task would be too difficult or too great for him.”

You will not believe the latest from LeighEgan from Crimeonline.com about Megan Boswell. She wet the bed she was so afraid of the police searching her dad's property. Of course, we will discuss the latest about the coronavirus, we have news about Lori Vallow and so much more LIVE on YOUTUBE TONIGHT AT 10:00 PM EASTERN
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US LIVE ON YOUTUBE

Attachments

• Show 3.19.jpg
    Show 3.19.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 4
I don't think any of what we've seen in the documents released today should be referred to as "religious" beliefs. Maybe the media should refrain from using any form of the word religion. Jmo

What is religion? The definition I just found is:

The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. (Oxford Dictionaries)

It sure appears to be religious beliefs.

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

In the filing, Ian allegedly writes that he and Melani began discussing JJ and Tylee. At this point, only JJ was considered missing and Ian writes that “Melani had been told by Chad and Lori that their children had been possessed and had become zombies.”

“She shared concerns that she’s been told Brandon needed to die and that may indicate that Tylee and JJ needed to die as well,” Ian allegedly wrote. “She told me she was worried that Al may have had to ‘take care’ of the kids. She explained that Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord. No task would be too difficult or too great for him.”
Also from your link

"Ian shared other details, said he would cooperate with police and allowed them to pull data from his phone. He met with officers the next day, and they gave him a recording device to put on his keychain.

“My plan was to record anything I thought could help locate Tylee and JJ, locate Chad and Lori and understand what happened when Brandon was shot at,” Ian wrote. “If I thought Chad and Lori were going to be calling, I’d turn on the recorder and just let it run until they’d hung up.”

Ian says nothing substantial was ever recorded with Chad and Lori because they never talked about the missing children."

So now we know the recordings were made with a device on his key chain.

I find it very hard to believe that Melani conveniently knows nothing about the shooting of her own husband but knows all about the details of their cult beliefs that she conveniently doesn’t believe herself. Plus uncle Al was so involved with her life to move her out of Arizona and take her twice to try to get her kids from her ex but he never mentioned to her that he tried to kill her husband. Whatever, nice revisionist history. I’m not buying it! MOO

I lived in Los Angeles in the 70's for about a decade. Yes, I am a boomer. I experienced a lot of 'out there' thinking and learning about alternative ideas which I found interesting is all. But, sorry, these people are just cray-cray IMO of course. I look forward to justice for these lost children - these adults that have compromised the children's lives - they MUST be held to task. I just have to shake my head in sorrow and look forward to putting them away for good.

The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. (Oxford Dictionaries)

Well, I guess I meant organized religion... and what that means to me. It is/was just my opinion, and I'm not about to argue religion with anyone... particularly not you BigAl ;) And, don't worry... the media never listens to my opinions anyway!

ETA: All Hail Zombies (or somethin')!

and apparently this superhuman controlling power.."God" wants some people to die, believers come to this determination and act on it. Thus, God is the person(S) and they themselves are the superhuman controlling power. Reality: Murderers

Well, I guess I meant organized religion... and what that means to me. It is/was just my opinion, and I'm not about to argue religion with anyone... particularly not you BigAl ;) And, don't worry... the media never listens to my opinions anyway!

ETA: All Hail Zombies (or somethin')!

LOL. That I won't argue with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members