Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished reading all the new documents released and it has to be the most contrived and evasive crap I have read yet! Ian is not only trying to diminish her involvement but is trying to completely absolve her and make her out to be another victim of the cult! I’m not sure he is even feeling conflicted about being in this cult anymore, I think he has chosen a side and sees himself much like Alex saw himself or JM sees himself. I am also curious to the recordings-he says nothing of merit was recorded-did they not even talk about Alex’s death, like at all, or maybe the recordings were done prior to the death. If Ian was legit trying to get something why hasn’t he asked Chad Lori point blank about the kids? Poor Natalie, I really hope she takes everything he says with a giant grain of salt and keeps herself and kids safe-take a page out of BB’s book-he has done everything right and doesn’t seem to be anyone’s fool all while protecting his kids. Way to go Brandon!

Just got caught up (I've been over sucked into the virus thread)

Holy Crap! What is wrong with this family? I've never heard so much BS in my life.

I honestly think IP is stuck in MBP's web of lies. Poor guy. He sounds like he really cares about her. (even if he did only know her a short amount of time) IMO there is NO way MBP doesn't know something about the kids.
moo

Just finished reading all the new documents released and it has to be the most contrived and evasive crap I have read yet! Ian is not only trying to diminish her involvement but is trying to completely absolve her and make her out to be another victim of the cult! I’m not sure he is even feeling conflicted about being in this cult anymore, I think he has chosen a side and sees himself much like Alex saw himself or JM sees himself. I am also curious to the recordings-he says nothing of merit was recorded-did they not even talk about Alex’s death, like at all, or maybe the recordings were done prior to the death. If Ian was legit trying to get something why hasn’t he asked Chad Lori point blank about the kids? Poor Natalie, I really hope she takes everything he says with a giant grain of salt and keeps herself and kids safe-take a page out of BB’s book-he has done everything right and doesn’t seem to be anyone’s fool all while protecting his kids. Way to go Brandon!
Exactly my thoughts. Double Agent IP.

Well didn’t he marry her AFTER she revealed all of this to him?
Makes you wonder what his role is in this, is he cooperating to absolve himself of any potential charges? Is he cooperating out of fear of his new wife and her network of cult members? Or both of the above?

I don’t think he’s doing it out of the goodness of his heart, he’s still with her and didn’t he go to court with her in her last court appearance for custody? I think you have to be a certain kind of crazy yourself to stay with someone given these circumstances.

JMO
If MBP really is pregnant, I wonder if that might be why IP is sticking around? I'd like to think it's that reason rather than he has been sucked into this belief system Chad/Lori seem to have made up for their own self-importance. MOO.

Moves: I want to establish a simple way to keep track of where everyone moved. (don't have time to make a map, maybe someone does?) Please correct my list if it's wrong, thank you...

LVD: TX>AZ>HI>AZ>ID
CV: AZ>HI>AZ>X
AxC: TX>AZ>ID>AZ>X
TR & JJ: TX>AZ>HI>AZ>ID>X
MBP: AZ>ID>AZ?
BB: AZ>Hiding
CD: UT>ID?
TD: ID>X?
ZP: AZ?
JR: TX>AZ>X?
Others?

Some corrections/additions:

LVD: CA>TX>AZ>HI>AZ>ID>HI>ID
CV: LA>TX>AZ>HI>AZ>TX>AZ
AxC: CA>AZ>TX>AZ>ID>AZ (Note: I'm not sure AxC ever actually lived in TX but he did jail time there for assault on JR)
TR: TX>AZ>HI>AZ>TX>AZ>ID>X
JJ: LA>TX>AZ>HI>AZ>TX>AZ>ID>X
MBP: AZ>ID>AZ?
BB: AZ>Hiding (He was in UT at his parents briefly while in hiding but not sure that counts as a move and we can't sleuth him)
CD: UT>NJ>UT>ID>HI>ID
TD: CA>UT>ID
ZP: AZ?
JR: TX>AZ

Questions from the recent document dump:
  • Why did Chad and Lori want MBP and IP to move to Ammon, Idaho? According to IP, her "uncles" (assumed to be AC and Chad) said it had something to do with jurisdiction. What's specific to that locale that might impact jurisdiction for future court cases?
Observations from the documents:
  • MBP said that in a past life she was the niece of Jesus.
  • From Natalie P's texts, we learn that MBP was "isolating" her new husband "pretty badly." That could account for his changing alliances.
  • IP questioned why Lori and Chad told his new wife NOT to fight for custody of her kids and NOT to cooperate with LE.
  • Oh, and he was taping phone convos with Lori and Chad for LE.

This was found on the computer he gave to NP in Feb 2020. I don't think he gave it to police.

moo
He may not have given them the exact document, but he told the the police/FBI/his attorneys about the content:

Another exhibit filed by BB’s lawyers. Source says they found docs on Ian Pawlowski’s computer alleging he wrote outline of beliefs of Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow & Melani B. Source says Ian spoke to FBI about this.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

The most alarming details come from what Ian allegedly told his attorneys after meeting with law enforcement officers last fall.

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

• Why did Chad and Lori want MBP and IP to move to Ammon, Idaho? According to IP, her "uncles" (assumed to be AC and Chad) said it had something to do with jurisdiction. What's specific to that locale that might impact jurisdiction for future court cases?
  • From Natalie P's texts, we learn that MBP was "isolating" her new husband "pretty badly." That could account for his changing alliances.
  • IP questioned why Lori and Chad told his new wife NOT to fight for custody of her kids and NOT to cooperate with LE.

There are a lot of Bundy sympathizers in the Ammon Island Park corridor. They’re extremely anti-government. They even voted against a wildlife corridor type overpass for elk migration. MOO

I think he changed alliances after he admitted to her that he was spying on Lori and Chad for the FBI. If I understood correctly, his cooperation with the FBI lead to Tammy's exhumation.

Last edited:
I think this outline is well structured, his letter is well structured as well, his writing is specific, which leads me to think that he is a logical well-educated person and the purpose of all this was to provide information in the most concise and understandable manner. I think the outline is great. + his willingness to work with LE on the topic until MBP finds out about it... I personally think he is/was emotionally and first of all sexually attracted to MBP (that's why in the first place he married her), but he is mentally not deceived, though in fear of his life and tries to find the best way out of the situation JMO

Nice synopsis. I think his clear-mindedness is subject to change when M is in close proximity... He sure has fast-forwarded the entire investigation, got to give him credit for that. Tortoise noted his duplicity, but I can't really blame him - he is walking a dangerous tightrope.

It was IP who documented the cult manifesto and gave it to police, which he certainly would not have done if he was part of the cult at that time. IMO there's a before and after period with him. He cooperated with police/FBI until he told Melani about it (on Dec 19 IIRC) and then he sided with her. Now he resents the FBI for pressuring Melani.
JMO but He's going to resent them even more when Melani is arrested for conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UK Feline