Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from your link

"Ian shared other details, said he would cooperate with police and allowed them to pull data from his phone. He met with officers the next day, and they gave him a recording device to put on his keychain.

“My plan was to record anything I thought could help locate Tylee and JJ, locate Chad and Lori and understand what happened when Brandon was shot at,” Ian wrote. “If I thought Chad and Lori were going to be calling, I’d turn on the recorder and just let it run until they’d hung up.”

Ian says nothing substantial was ever recorded with Chad and Lori because they never talked about the missing children."

So now we know the recordings were made with a device on his key chain.
But he is lawyered up now , stopped cooperating with LE..because he will protect preegie M. ( another zombie)..he sounds delusional now as well. JMO sorry not lawyered up but will have a lawyer if speaks to LE now.

Last edited:
I find it very hard to believe that Melani conveniently knows nothing about the shooting of her own husband but knows all about the details of their cult beliefs that she conveniently doesn’t believe herself. Plus uncle Al was so involved with her life to move her out of Arizona and take her twice to try to get her kids from her ex but he never mentioned to her that he tried to kill her husband. Whatever, nice revisionist history. I’m not buying it! MOO
Agree..this was written to deceive..he is lawyered up now since he is having a new zombie sorry not lawyered up but will speak to LE only with a lawyer now.

Last edited:
You seriously can NOT make this stuff up!!!

I think it’s highly probable now that AC could have killed himself at Lori’s request! Especially, if she told him that it was a message from beyond the veil!
OR.... someone killed him! MOO

Notice how IP referred to Chad and Chador? Do you suppose that's a typo or Chad's translated name for himself? Do we have a bit of Mr. Mulitple Mortal Personality going on here? Jmo

chador - Dictionary Definition

chador A chador is a long, cape-like garment that covers the hair and body of some devout Muslim women. It's especially common in Iran for women to wear a chador when they're out in public. There is a wide variety of head coverings worn by Muslim women in various countries and traditions, including the hijab, khimar, and burka. The chador is mainly native to Iran, where it was primarily worn at funerals before the Islamic Revolution of 1978. Now it's uncommon for an Iranian woman to be seen without a chador, which extends from the head to the ankles.

The Persian root is chadar, "scarf or veil," and also "tent or table cloth."

It also made me think of Hodor, which thanks to GOT, we know actually means "hold the door".

From that text Justin just shared --->. Ian wants Natalie to get info from Brandon and keep it under wraps while he sorts Melani out? Why in the world would Natalie have any loyalty to Ian and Melani?? What, what, what???

(Also, that text probably explains why we got wind of Melani telling Brandon she was moving to Idaho Falls.)

Oh no. On Justin Lum’s thread of new documents. The “Zombie” section.

“Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living, but cannot be occupied anymore.”

Let me guess, Lori thought that Tylee and JJ were such spirits and had to be liberated through the death of their bodies? :(
They still know right from wrong or they'd just tell us that. MOO

Just spoke to Natalie Pawlowski, ex-wife of Ian Pawlowski. She says she found this document on a computer he brought her on 2/16. She believes Ian wrote this letter.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

IP's notes in their entirety mention IP working with an FBI agent; tips lead to Tammy's body being exhumed and Alex dying.

OK, that looks like (almost) the whole thing. Remember, he didn't apparently plan on dropping that letter, but the ex found it on his computer he gave her. WOW is all I have to say! Almost a confession, like he was writing it to a friend or relative all the facts as he knows it (and is actually willing to share). The header and footer are redacted, if ever there. He really wants Melani to be innocent, but lets be honest, she is not honest with him. Their wedding night, she drops more religious mumbo jumbo on him. Good grief! And she can't articulate where she learned all that nonsense.

Of note was the chilling missive I hadn't seen yet, about the fate of the kids (if that's what they(ChaLo) felt was the Lord's will) .

Justin unloaded a truckload today onto his twitter feed. I need to let my brain cells settle after the initial hype, so I can read each post and process everything. I need aspirin. The human brain, at least mine, is not designed to comprehend this amount of cray-cray all at once.

I know I asked for leaks from MSM, but I didn’t think we would get this many at once. Lol :) Although I haven’t seen anything from Nate yet. But I am still 3 pages behind on this thread!

If any of you have kids you've got to home-school tomorrow, you're welcome to use this quiz that I'll be giving mine (answers at the bottom):

1) What is the minimum number of probations required for exaltation?
A) 1
B) 4
C) 6
D) 9

2) For translated beings, healing is _____ and never _____.
A) painful / enjoyable
B) sanctifying / meaningless
C) accelerated / fatal
D) spiritual / medically induced

3) Two of "Cain's 50" are:
A) Charles Vallow and Nick Schneider
B) Detectives Hope and Hermosillo
C) Lucifer and that guy who deliberately spread Covid 19
D) Lori and Chad (JK!!!)

4) What are no longer required when an individual's level of vibrations exceeds 1,000?
A) Earthquake-proof homes
B) Regular Church and temple attendance
C) Lawyers whose websites are 100% free of grammatical errors
D) Garments

5) A "Zombie" is:
A) A body that has been penetrated by a worm/slug
B) A person whose spirit has been pushed from their body by a traumatic event
C) A song by the popular 1990s band The Cranberries
D) All of the above

Answer Key: D, C, D, D

Status
Not open for further replies.