Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, recently I fell down a rabbit hole and I found out some interesting things.

Apparently, many of these beliefs are not so strange for Satanists (I think that is the right term) - JMO

Some of what their beliefs are:

- They believe in three types of rituals: sex, compassion, and destruction.
Sex rituals to entice another person (i.e Chad)
Compassion rituals to work to improve health, intelligence, success, and so forth (Energy healing for example).
Destruction rituals work to destroy another person (We've got lots of those - JR, CV, TD, Ax, and possibly 2 kids)
- They also teach how to astral project, create portals, etc.
- They learn to control magic. Including power over the Elements (ZP, isn't she supposed to have these supposed powers over the elements?)
- They believe that they can have demons that will do their will (Lori talking about an angel that would take care of CV)

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that some of these fringe beliefs that they are picking up are grounded in Satanism. Granted I know next to nothing about this, so this is only my opinion.

This may explain why there was such a radical change in behavior though. Thoughts?

MOO

It was interesting reading through the list of names on the bottom of page 3. Recognized some of them and didn’t others. Interested to know their relation to the case(s). Might be something to keep me occupied during quarantine. Glad Justin posted this. MOO

I thought section 12 was interesting POI1 and reference to other persons of interest. Hope there are many many POI's.

According to this site, immediate family and legal representatives have equal access to the autopsy reports. So CD theoretically could get TD's for himself without using LV's lawyer. And LV should be able to request AC, CV and JR's as sibling and wife without her lawyer. She just wouldn't be able to get TD's on her own. The reports could be requested outside the court documents pertaining to the current charges. If I were her representative, I would be worried that the request for the seemingly unrelated autopsies was a foot bullet.
Our Services | Office of the Medical Examiner

Last edited:
Have I understood this correctly.......the defense want the information requested in Section 12 on all the people listed in the footnote?

Section 12 states:
12. Furthermore, any and all records, recordings, documents, written evidence, photographs, videos, records, reports, text, emails, financials, computer stored/obtained records, computer forensic report of any and all electronic devices related to persons of interestsl or defendant, or investigation related to persons of interests or defendant;

<modsnip: Defence is playing with words. These individuals are not officially named by LE as POIs/suspects. You may link to the information containing their names but please use initials only here at WS>

Last edited by a moderator:
According to this site, immediate family and legal representatives have equal access to the autopsy reports. So CD theoretically could get TD's for himself without using LV's lawyer. And LV should be able to request AC, CV and JR's as sibling and wife without her lawyer. She just wouldn't be able to get TD's on her own. The reports could be requested outside the court documents pertaining to the current charges. Hypothetically, if I were her representative, I would be worried that the request for the seemingly unrelated autopsies was a foot bullet. Just my opinion.
Our Services | Office of the Medical Examiner

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY: Update on Lori Vallow case as attorney files another request for discovery to include police communication on case and autopsy/tox reports on Charles Vallow, Alex Cox, Tammy Daybell & Joseph Ryan among dozens of other pieces of evidence. #fox10phoenix

1:25 PM · Apr 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
In the third bullet point of the Amended Motion For Bond Reduction: "my office received approximately 1600 pages documents/records as well as approximately 14.6 gigabytes of videos, photographs, electronic/intangible production and the like from the Madison County Prosecutor's office. It is reasonable anticipated that future production of documents, records, tangible/intangible records will be produced to Defendant as acquired by the Prosecution totaling over 200 gigabytes/10,000+ pages of tangible records, etc."

And here I thought his workload was already monumental as it was, but now it's been less than a month and he's already asking for and expecting 10x more information to be dumped in his lap... within 15 days? Either this guy is a glutton for punishment and is enjoying this Sisyphean Task he's assigned himself, or maybe Lori is getting bored sitting in jail and desperately wants some new reading material?

Whatever the case I doubt their motivation is to help find out what happened to the kids and instead is centered on the self-preservation of Lori and to get her out from being held accountable. I would say that I can't blame them - that's their job after all, but that's not true because as soon as Lori brought children into this world and/or adopted them then her lifelong job became to protect, nurture, teach, and care for these children. And that's obviously not happening. And probably never will at this point. :(

So, recently I fell down a rabbit hole and I found out some interesting things.

Apparently, many of these beliefs are not so strange for Satanists (I think that is the right term) - JMO

Some of what their beliefs are:

- They believe in three types of rituals: sex, compassion, and destruction.
Sex rituals to entice another person (i.e Chad)
Compassion rituals to work to improve health, intelligence, success, and so forth (Energy healing for example).
Destruction rituals work to destroy another person (We've got lots of those - JR, CV, TD, Ax, and possibly 2 kids)
- They also teach how to astral project, create portals, etc.
- They learn to control magic. Including power over the Elements (ZP, isn't she supposed to have these supposed powers over the elements?)
- They believe that they can have demons that will do their will (Lori talking about an angel that would take care of CV)

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that some of these fringe beliefs that they are picking up are grounded in Satanism. Granted I know next to nothing about this, so this is only my opinion.

This may explain why there was such a radical change in behavior though. Thoughts?

MOO

WOW. That seems to about sum up IP’s outline of their beliefs! Frightening!

In the third bullet point of the Amended Motion For Bond Reduction: "my office received approximately 1600 pages documents/records as well as approximately 14.6 gigabytes of videos, photographs, electronic/intangible production and the like from the Madison County Prosecutor's office. It is reasonable anticipated that future production of documents, records, tangible/intangible records will be produced to Defendant as acquired by the Prosecution totaling over 200 gigabytes/10,000+ pages of tangible records, etc."

And here I thought his workload was already monumental as it was, but now it's been less than a month and he's already asking for and expecting 10x more information to be dumped in his lap... within 15 days? Either this guy is a glutton for punishment and is enjoying this Sisyphean Task he's assigned himself, or maybe Lori is getting bored sitting in jail and desperately wants some new reading material?

Whatever the case I doubt their motivation is to help find out what happened to the kids and instead is centered on the self-preservation of Lori and to get her out from being held accountable. I would say that I can't blame them - that's their job after all, but that's not true because as soon as Lori brought children into this world and/or adopted them then her lifelong job became to protect, nurture, teach, and care for these children. And that's obviously not happening. And probably never will at this point. :(

Maybe we should help out the prosecution. We each start sending in pages of material that has little to no bearing on the case per say. Prosecution keeps all of this in a separate folder for their own records. We could make this a worldwide project.

We make sure to flood this with Thousands upon thousands of pages, videos, audio, and so forth. :cool:

When they release all of this info. to the defense, no one says they have to keep it organized. They just jumble it all up and send it as one large messy file.

I say we get about 5-600 Terabytes worth of data should do it. :D
That would be a lot of hard drives though. 1 terabyte will hold about
75 Million pages. So, that is only about 40 billion pages we need to send. LOL

Defense would be pulling out their hair. o_O

MOO

Last edited:
Yes, you're correct. I mixed up the initials, too many to keep track of.

It was the letter that Lori sent to Chad pretending to be Charles. Then CV caught her red-handed. That's what got me thinking she probably set up some dating sites for him too, pretending to be him too.

You're right, There is so much in this case! The first thing I thought when I read that was that it is something Lori would do.

A while back I asked why, in the discovery docs already provided, there were no interviews with LV's parents, and a WS lawyer noted that perhaps they refused to cooperate. They are notably absent from this second discovery request, as is ZP, who might also have refused to cooperate. No need to ask for discovery if a plaintiff's attorney knows those parties have not granted interviews. MOO.

That's what I was wondering too. I noticed that the names listed are people who have already spoken to LE.

Does that mean we can now sleuth all those POIs??!!
I would say that's a definite no.

While Lori and her attorney have described them as such (spuriously imo), persons of interest for our purposes are any designated as such by law enforcement agencies.

Those people are very much her victims, imo.

moo

Tylee’s Aunt wrote on one of the bigger FB groups for this case posted this today, mentioning that the Storage facility Lori was using (the one we’ve seen surveillance footage from) is 350 feet from the dump/landfill. The green in the photo is the storage facility, red pin is the landfill. I’m not speculating anything, just sharing this here as I thought it was interesting.

Attachments

• 7659C2A9-CA07-48B6-A5D3-CB7C7CA336D5.jpeg
    7659C2A9-CA07-48B6-A5D3-CB7C7CA336D5.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 64
Tylee’s Aunt wrote on one of the bigger FB groups for this case posted this today, mentioning that the Storage facility Lori was using (the one we’ve seen surveillance footage from) is 350 feet from the dump/landfill. The green in the photo is the storage facility, red pin is the landfill. I’m not speculating anything, just sharing this here as I thought it was interesting.

The landfill doesn’t accept debit or credit cards as per their website. Cash or check only. If LVD and company did use the landfill she probably paid out of her ziploc. No trace except for the possibility of someone remembering or a camera recording. MOO

Home Page - OME Case Status
Alex Cox Autopsy=PENDING

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

Case Information
CR33-20-0302 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.
  • 04/07/2020 Objection

Comment
    to Defendant's Declared Motion for Bond Reduction

• 05/07/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Mallard, Michelle Radford

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

• 05/08/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer

Hearing Time
Case Information
CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.

04/16/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
1:00 PM

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY: Update on Lori Vallow case as attorney files another request for discovery to include police communication on case and autopsy/tox reports on Charles Vallow, Alex Cox, Tammy Daybell & Joseph Ryan among dozens of other pieces of evidence. #fox10phoenix

1:25 PM · Apr 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Why is she entitled to any discovery regarding death investigations and autopsy results. She hasn’t been charged with anything related to those cases.

I just played back what the prosecutor said about the death investigations at the hearing on March 6th.

"Factor 4 is the defendant's character and reputation. Since this last summer there has been a clear and alarming pattern in the defendant's life. There are literally three active investigations of suspicious deaths that she is related to and I want to be clear your honor we are not saying she's been charged in those, and we're not saying the court should treat her as such, however she is related to each of those deaths and it is alarming to the state."

Home Page - OME Case Status
Alex Cox Autopsy=PENDING

Case Information
CR33-20-0302 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.
  • 04/07/2020 Objection

Comment
    to Defendant's Declared Motion for Bond Reduction

• 05/07/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer

Hearing Time

• 05/08/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer

Hearing Time
Case Information
CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.

04/16/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
1:00 PM

B&RBM

Objection? Shocking. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online