Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice Tylee puts her hand down in front of Lori to stop her from babbling on and on? Lori talks like she's in high school, she sounds so pleased with herself like it's all so amusing and is loving the attention.

o_O

Agreed!!! Ugh.
I wonder if this woman ever even held a job. Thirty threads in, and thats one thing I haven’t seen in the same sentence—Lori and “worked”. She’s always been taken care of?

If it was true that CV stole her purse, then okay. Most people would just say they are having marital problems. Who the hell goes on a rant to police officers about how their husbands been cheating on them? Sounds like a freaking soap opera. God it must be draining being a police officer, and having to constantly listen to stuff like this.
And yeah—the laughing. But of course, LE bought it. This woman is so despicable. The words psychopath and sociopath are thrown around soooo much these days. Idk which one she is, but this woman makes the hair on my neck stand up!

There were a few things I found interesting in the extended body cam video. Lori says she had a police officer friend who told her she should file a report and a restraining order. Wonder if that friend was JM who she podcasts with? Even though her purse was just barely “stolen” that morning with her phone in it she says she already purchased a “throw away” phone. Wonder if she already had it or kept it afterward for incognito calls and messages with CD or others? Tylee mentioned that Charles also sent the same text messages to her cousin. Wonder if that cousin is MBP? No wonder the police sided with Lori. She was pretty accusatory towards Charles plus she had her daughter and MG there as back up. Three against one. Poor Charles didn’t stand a chance. MOO

Raw Gilbert PD body cam footage (nearly 19 minutes):

Well the officer is definitely right about this is going to be interesting. :)

I just think he had no idea how interesting this would get.

I also found it interesting that Lori told Charles if he wanted the kids he could have them. I wonder if she had planned that they were all disposable zombies even back then. :mad:

I just wish we could hear the parts they redacted, I bet we would really hear some interesting details that would be pertinent to what is going on.

MOO

I also found it interesting that Lori told Charles if he wanted the kids he could have them. I wonder if she had planned that they were all disposable zombies even back then. :mad:
MOO
I wonder why she spoke about "kids" in plural, because Tylee seemed to have been on her side when it came to Charles.

True for Lori V3.0 and V4.0 . But Lori Daybell is Lori V5.0–who knows what changes she concocted when conjuring up her new persona.

This bugs me— Who chooses and buys their own wedding ring? I wonder if the cheap ring and cheap wedding dress in part were because Chad had no idea there was any upcoming wedding. Lori clearly planned to marry him but the only insight we have re Chad’s pre-TD death mindset is a recorded butt pat and reports he had not been spending as much time w/his wife. And he encouraged her to go out of town.

IMO Chad’s behavior could also be consistent w/a garden variety affair. The majority of men having affairs have no attention of leaving their wives, though far more tell their mistresses otherwise. Not too many affairs end in the married partner divorcing and far fewer result in murdering the spouse.

Is it possible until Tammy died Chad was only guilty of a torrid affair. Perhaps Chad told Lori he would leave Tammy. Maybe that’s why she moved to Rexburg. But maybe Chad never intended to leave/kill Tammy or perhaps he did but had a change of heart. When Lori got to Rexburg and Tammy was still around, maybe Lori got annoyed and impatiently took matters into her own hands.

Not saying I think that’s what happened. I go back and forth re Chad’s involvement in the missing kids and even Tammy’s death. But have zero doubt when it comes to Lori.

JMO
I don't think it's that weird to choose your own wedding ring! My husband and I designed mine together. As far as we know Chad was sitting right next to her at the computer, or even doing the search himself on her computer. Isn't this the same day they were on video together within hours of this purchase? And heaven knows Chad couldn't put it on his credit card; he still had a wife! So poor Charles paid for it, courtesy of LVD.

ETA: also, you forgot the part where Chad "predicted" Tammy's death. They are both in this deep, together. I don't buy the "duped Chad" idea for a single second. MOO

Last edited:
I’ve been googling other sources re: this case. I came upon an a podcast by Mike Stroud. He’s part of the class that includes CD, LVD, JR, HS, PaP, as being outside the mainstream LDS school of thought. I’ll include an excerpt from the podcast, transcribed by Pat Crisp

My motivation into this google search is to look for justification of any sort for killing the children.

046 Atonement: The Law of the Celestial Kingdom Mike Stroud Podcast

Go over to Alma 34. Just an idea that has been on my mind this last week. Then, an atonement that is worked out by an atoning one, an anointed one, would be a mission fulfilled in the overall concept and law of the celestial kingdom thats required in order to bring people up and let them live in a society that's governed by atonement. Atonement is always a principle of sacrifice. How did the mothers in heaven and the fathers in heaven, how do they atone? What's their life like? Their life is based on sacrifice. Exalted beings sacrificed themselves for the benefit, welfare,andblessingoflesserbeings,orbeingswhoareinaninferiorstateofprogressionthantheyare. Onlythey bring them up, there's only one way that the fathers and mothers can bring their children into the life they enjoy, and that's by sacrificing themselves. They do that through condescension, through ascending and descending, through entering and leaving, going in and going out until they go no more out, and they sit with all the holy fathers in the Kingdom of God to go no more out. Putting all this together in my mind and thinking that atonement, not that I'm trying to identify one single event that portrays itself from a persons age 30 to 34, not taking anything away from that. That is a mission, a ministry, an atoning ministry by an anointed one, chosen by the Elohim for the benefit of others who are striving to come up to where they're at. Is atonement the law of the celestial kingdom, the law that keeps everything unified and in order? Atonement being 'at one'? Isn't it interesting that when we come into a telestial world we become divided. It's the great kidnapping scenario. When the father sends his children into a telestial world, for all intents and purposes, he's lost them. They are truly in a lost and fallen state, unless there is a rescue effort to redeem and to pay a ransom for lost children. Kidnapped, taken by force from their parents, never to come back into the family circle unless there is a price paid, a ransom. If you don't pay the ransom, the kidnapper says; “your child will die. You pay the ransom or I'll kill your child. You see the great symbolism involved here? Here's a family that's split up, it's separated, it is in every state but 'unity and union'. Something has to happen to reconcile these different, divided conditions. So we have one sent on a mission. One who is not only willing, but able. And it appears that there is only one per system that can do that. Father was one in his system and I'll bet you that grandfather was one in his system. And Yeshua is the one in our system. The Jewish word for Jesus, the Hebrew word, is Yeshua Messiah. Jesus the Messiah. The anointed one. The chosen one. The one who, under celestial law, was chosen, willing and able, because of him proving himself from the beginning of this system to where it comes time in the meridian to atone and make it possible for reconciliation of God's children to their heavenly parents. He is prepared from the foundation of the world. Meaning that, through age and experience, unbelievable accumulation of knowledge and wisdom and intelligence and light and truth, He is the Lamb chosen before the foundation of the world. To atone, to reconcile, to rescue, to redeem. Look at the word redemption. It means to repurchase at a price, something that you previously owned. That's redemption. The price was blood, sweat, agony, and tears.
So, do the Elohim sit in an enthroned celestial world that is governed by a law that they call 'atonement'? Is that the law of the celestial world? In Alma 34 is Alma's missionary companion, Amulek, who was teaching us some things about the atonement. Alma 34:8 “And now, behold, I will testify unto you of myself that these things are true. Behold, I say unto you, that I do know that Christ shall come among the children of men, to take upon him the transgressions of his people, and that he shall atone for the sins of the world; for the Lord God hath spoken it”. So, what's the purpose of atonement? It is reconciling separated family members to their parents. It is bringing separated family members, separated by force, back into the circle of the family and making them one. 9. “For it is expedient that an atonement

should be made; for according to the great plan of the Eternal God there must be an atonement made, or else all mankind must unavoidably perish; (The kidnappers got us, the ransom note has been written, the demand has been made and if there is no payment, the children die.) “yea, all are hardened; yea, all are fallen and are lost, and must perish except it be through the atonement which it is expedient should be made. I want you to notice, these are some words that got me thinking along this line. If Amulek is speaking by the power of the Holy Ghost, and I know that he is, then these words we need to pay attention to. Notice that in verse 9 it talks about “an atonement” and at the bottom of verse 9 it talks about “the atonement”. Is that significant? Is that talking about a mission by an atoning one? An anointed one to come into this system and to perform a mission for which he was foreordained and prepared from the foundation of the world to accomplish? Ready, able, and willing? There may have been many of God's children who were willing, but there was only one who was able. Go down to verse 10, “For it is expedient that there should be a great and last sacrifice; yea, not a sacrifice of man, neither of beast, neither of any manner of fowl; for it shall not be a human sacrifice;” (Its the sacrifice of a God. And it's his blood, under those circumstances, that has to be shed in order for a reconciliation. A rescue and conditions are to be set so that man can be redeemed and come back into the presence of his father and mother.) “but it must be an infinite and eternal sacrifice”.
Well, brothers and sisters, just some thoughts I had on my mind. If I think about the Elohim who sit enthroned in the highest estate, I believe in multiple estates. I believe that there are different levels of progression. I believe that the temple hints towards that and if we are in tune, we can receive revelation for ourselves on just how many estates there are. I believe that the scriptures give an introduction into the estates in Abraham 3 by talking about the first and second estates. As we have talked about before, I believe there are multiple. I believe there's estates of probation and if we follow the estates of probation we can enter into estates of progression. The Lord can teach us about these things. I believe that these are the doctrines that will be taught in the day of Israel when the day of the Gentile is over. I believe that we are on the edge of that day. Hence the remnant are being moved upon in a mighty way to come up, to shake off the chains and shackles, to have the scales removed from our eyes, to obtain the privileges and promises that God has given us, and to do it now! Because, we are running out of time. If you and I don't do it, here's the promise: God will raise up somebody who will. Joseph was told that. No one is indispensable. You have a foreordained mission. You have a glorious destiny. We don't want to die in our sins and wake up in the resurrection only to learn that it is too late and that we forfeited our foreordained divine destiny and mission. Which, I believe, is to establish Zion, to be translated through the doctrine and ordinance of translation, which I believe is about to be restored to the earth. I believe it will be restored by emissaries from the city of Enoch. I believe that much of this is going to be done outside of the membership confines of the membership of the church. I don't believe that the general membership of the church is going to access this. I believe that the brethren are speaking inspired in their General Conference addresses and doing all that they can, within limits that have been placed by the Lord, to wake the people up. You know the parable of the Ten Virgins as well as I do. At least 50%, and I believe that's generous, will awaken. Hence the purpose of these podcasts. It's to help us learn the doctrine, seek for the revelations, confirmations of the Holy Ghost, and become perfected in receiving personal revelation, so that the Lord can guide us individually and collectively when the time comes to fulfill His mighty purposes. In that day He will gather His people, gather his jewels and perform His strange

End of podcast excerpt

Mike Stroud believes in the 144000 story LVD ascribes to. I find this podcast to possibly be allegory for CD and LVD.

This is just my MOO, but the podcast on the whole gives an eery look into their philosophy. BTW, You can read the whole podast by searching using the title I included in bold.

MOO: Nothing here really creates any sort of justification for killing children (or anyone else). There's plenty of stuff in this (and I looked back to the whole transcript, as well) that "ordinary" Mormons will recognize. There's also some stuff that ordinary Mormons will probably think ventures off too far into the realm of speculation and private interpretation. But I don't see anything that could be used in an "LDS reading" to justify killing children. Nothing that would give authorization for offing "zombies."

It's mostly a meditation on the role of Christ in God's plan. Indeed it seems to emphasize (despite the suggestion that we all should take the atonement as a kind of model for the sacrifice that can be necessary in one's own life) that Christ's was/is the only one willing and able to lay down his life for the redemption of humankind. There's no sense (that I can see) that other people's blood should be or might need to be shed.

JMO From video footage it seems clear to me that TR is not only on Lori's side, she in fact is playing a parent role in this relationship (interfering to explain, calm Lori down, actively supporting LV's statements by her body language etc). This correlates to CR's description of TR as playing a parent for JJ, and also that she had conflict with CV based on her parent role. Her showing the link to the church that CV sent her also indicates (JMO) that she is taking LV's religious beliefs that she knows about as true LDS (not seeing the difference, hence she doesn't understand what CV is pointing to). So IMO she is a parent and faithful follower of LV all together.
To me this indicates again that it is possible that TR was a part of the "plan", went away (*with someone?*) willingly to play the role that was given to her by LV. Dissappearance of JJ on or the day before her birthday also could be a sign that he was taken to TR who was waiting for him somewhere, so maybe the kids still were alive around that day MOO

Quick transcript I've done of the phone interview of Charles Vallow's friend GB by a Gilbert PD sergeant:

Jan 31st 2019 –

A Gilbert Police Department sergeant interviews Gabe Bonilla, a friend of Charles Vallow, over the phone.

GB: Hello this is Gabe.

Police: Hey Gabe, this is Scott Gallas with the Gilbert Police Department, how are you?

GB: Good how are you?

SG: Hey, the reason for my call just to get right to the point, you’re listed as a witness on a petition for an involuntary committal of a Lori Vallow.

GB: Yeah.

SG: What can you tell me about that, I’m just kind of doing a little bit of follow up on this paperwork and I was hoping you could just kind of enlighten me, cause these things are handwritten so sometimes they don’t necessarily encapsulate everything that you could tell me.

GB: Yeah, you know it’s a tough situation, I’ll [] as best as I know here, but his wife uh, she had been getting into some religious things that troubled him, the relationship was a bit odd the last few months, and it all came to a head when he went out of town. Um he had me listen to a conversation that he had with her where she was making some strange statements, um you know to be very clear, there was nothing threatening or terroristic of any kind. She didn’t threaten to hurt herself or the children, or him.

SG: Okay.

GB: Um, she did, she did tell him that she was going to get rid of his stuff, which actually was true that…when he got back his things were actually gone from the house.

GB: When he returned, she had cancelled his flight, made it really difficult for him to get back, when he did return he found out the house was all locked up, no one was home, Gilbert PD helped break in a door so that he could get in the house and they cleared the house to make sure it was [inaudible]. He found some things missing, some clothes, a computer, but no one was home, and there was no evidence as to where they had gone. That’s really the gist of it, I understand now from third parties that she is staying at a hotel, that she appears to be okay, the children are okay, um I haven’t talked to Charles here for a little bit so I’m not sure where he is at.

SG: Okay. Let me ask you sir if I may, you said, did you listen to this, was this like a live phone conversation or was it a recording or what did you listen to?

GB: He put me in on a conversation, he just er, he didn’t give me kind of warning on it, he just said ‘hold on a sec’, and then I guess put me in on a like a conference call. And I thought I was listening to a recording at first and then it dawned on me after a minute or so that this wasn’t a recording, that it was actually a live conversation. And then it ended pretty quick right after that.

SG: Okay. And just so I’m clear, she didn’t threaten him, the children or herself in that conversation?

GB: No, everything was subjective, she did use the word destroy, she said ‘I will destroy you’ but it was done in a very subjective way that it could have, it didn’t necessarily come across as a direct threat to him, or the children. Or herself.

SG: Okay. Like it could have been destroy his reputation or something less literal?

GB: His spirit, for all we know, you know, his spirit powers or something, it was just very non-specific.

SG: Okay. When she was speaking I know you said it was short, did she seem coherent or was she…?

GB: Uh she seemed coherent but her statements were, were uh strangely irrational, um she was accusing him of something but would not tell him what it was,

SG: Okay

GB: She seemed to, she seemed to [slight laugh] she seemed to indicate again in a somewhat oblique way that he wasn’t who he said he was, that he was [inaudible] and um the only thing that actually concerned me out of the conversation that I thought was beyond the pale so to speak was you know she…he said ‘Hey I just want to see the kids’ and she said something to the effect of ‘well you want the kids I’ll give them to you’. Which I thought was a bit strange for a mom to say.

SG: Yuh.

GB: Um and that was kind of what made me wonder what was actually going on in her mind at that moment.

GB: But she sounded very lucid as she was speaking.

SG: Okay. Alright sir I think that’s all, I really appreciate your time, I know this is an awkward position for you to be in, but I do appreciate the extra info.

GB: No problem, I just obviously I want to see everyone treated the best they can, and if she is in a bad state you know that she gets the right kind of care and hopefully this will resolve itself in the best way possible for those poor kids.

SG: Yeah, I don’t think anybody would disagree with you. So, thank you again.

Bye.

Being raised Mormon my entire life, I see where you are coming from.

All of these fringe beliefs are blindsiding most of us too, other than those actually involved with these groups.

Giving the sculpture to your sister-in-law is a head scratcher for me. I do know of some members that are a bit extreme in their practices though.

I have seen those that have an unhealthy view where they view it through the myopic view that if you are not an "active" LDS member, that they want nothing to do with you. Not a very christian way to be, but people come in all flavors.

There also seems to be a natural hierarchy for many members, which may help explain some of this. Any male member can be called as a: High Council,Bishop, Mission President, Stake or Branch Presidents, Temple Presidents, Quorom of the Seventy, the Twelve Apostles, First Presidency and the Prophet. There are other important positions too, I've just highlighted some here.

To be called to these positions, is supposed to be a matter of Prayer and fasting in theory. In practice though, from an outside view (MOO), I've observed the following:

- Active members that attend all church meetings (3 hour block, recently changed to 2 hr block).

- All of these positions are held by those with active Temple recommends.

- Typically, these men have all served full-time honorable missions.

- These positions are held by men that are in a happy, healthy marriage. I've yet to see a man that is divorced or single hold these positions.

- At least State side it seems that many of these positions are filled by people that are in white collar jobs.It is rare to have a farmer called to be a Bishop or Stake President (both local callings), although there are a lot of farmers here in Idaho.

- There seems to be certain sins that will keep you from receiving certain positions in the church. Part of this is because certain sins keep you from having a Temple recommend. Although, there are certain past sins that would also keep you out of very high callings in the church. - MOO

- Those that get called to the Quorom of the 70's are typically very successful in there chosen careeers (Again made up of White collar workers). The majority of them hold Masters Degrees or equivalent (PhD, Doctorates, etc.).

- When one of the twelve apostles are replaced, they are called from among those in the Quorom of the 70's. When the Prophet passes away, the first counselor becomes the new prophet. At this point it is based on seniority.

There seems to be an unspoken atmosphere that if you aren't getting higher callings over time, you must not be living right. There are many that actively pursue to follow this natural progression in the Church.

I find the trends disturbing, even if this may not be intentional, and is largely influenced by the culture we live in. Many of these men that I have met are very humble and do their best.

There are those that I have met though, that are very prideful, and boastful. They do this to gain glory from the world, and these are the ones that concern me. I think that would describe Chad. He was on this path, and from what we can see he seems to be very prideful and boastful.

Being married to men in these positions, elevates your position among certain members. Their wives are typically looked up to, and are seen, as an authority figure. Their poor children, are looked up to as role models for their peers.

I can see, with the wrong attitude, how dangerous this attitude can be, Especially when you introduce all of these crazy fringe beliefs to someone who already has a big ego. It's like pouring gasoline on dynamite and lighting a match. Boom!

I am painting a picture with a broad brush, so others personal experiences could certainly be different from my own. I thought that this may be helpful to have some insight into some of the dynamics that may have influenced what we are now seeing.

Hope this helps with CD and LVD, and gives some valuable insight.
MOO

Gosh...this was tremendous thought and fact...thanks so much.
Chad had some positions within this hierarchy...but wouldn't he have to feel some "shame" with the bankruptcy and "not doing so well"? With such confined and defined rolls for men and women here.. I would think that Tammy would "get a pass" on any failures.

Quick transcript I've done of the phone interview of Charles Vallow's friend GB by a Gilbert PD sergeant:

Jan 31st 2019 –

A Gilbert Police Department sergeant interviews Gabe Bonilla, a friend of Charles Vallow, over the phone.

Police: Hey Gabe, this is Scott Gallas with the Gilbert Police Department, how are you?

SG: Hey, the reason for my call just to get right to the point, you’re listed as a witness on a petition for an involuntary committal of a Lori Vallow.

SG: What can you tell me about that, I’m just kind of doing a little bit of follow up on this paperwork and I was hoping you could just kind of enlighten me, cause these things are handwritten so sometimes they don’t necessarily encapsulate everything that you could tell me.

GB: Yeah, you know it’s a tough situation, I’ll [] as best as I know here, but his wife uh, she had been getting into some religious things that troubled him, the relationship was a bit odd the last few months, and it all came to a head when he went out of town. Um he had me listen to a conversation that he had with her where she was making some strange statements, um you know to be very clear, there was nothing threatening or terroristic of any kind. She didn’t threaten to hurt herself or the children, or him.

GB: Um, she did, she did tell him that she was going to get rid of his stuff, which actually was true that…when he got back his things were actually gone from the house.

GB: When he returned, she had cancelled his flight, made it really difficult for him to get back, when he did return he found out the house was all locked up, no one was home, Gilbert PD helped break in a door so that he could get in the house and they cleared the house to make sure it was [inaudible]. He found some things missing, some clothes, a computer, but no one was home, and there was no evidence as to where they had gone. That’s really the gist of it, I understand now from third parties that she is staying at a hotel, that she appears to be okay, the children are okay, um I haven’t talked to Charles here for a little bit so I’m not sure where he is at.

SG: Okay. Let me ask you sir if I may, you said, did you listen to this, was this like a live phone conversation or was it a recording or what did you listen to?

GB: He put me in on a conversation, he just er, he didn’t give me kind of warning on it, he just said ‘hold on a sec’, and then I guess put me in on a like a conference call. And I thought I was listening to a recording at first and then it dawned on me after a minute or so that this wasn’t a recording, that it was actually a live conversation. And then it ended pretty quick right after that.

SG: Okay. And just so I’m clear, she didn’t threaten him, the children or herself in that conversation?

GB: No, everything was subjective, she did use the word destroy, she said ‘I will destroy you’ but it was done in a very subjective way that it could have, it didn’t necessarily come across as a direct threat to him, or the children. Or herself.

SG: Okay. Like it could have been destroy his reputation or something less literal?

GB: His spirit, for all we know, you know, his spirit powers or something, it was just very non-specific.

SG: Okay. When she was speaking I know you said it was short, did she seem coherent or was she…?

GB: Uh she seemed coherent but her statements were, were uh strangely irrational, um she was accusing him of something but would not tell him what it was,

GB: She seemed to, she seemed to [slight laugh] she seemed to indicate again in a somewhat oblique way that he wasn’t who he said he was, that he was [inaudible] and um the only thing that actually concerned me out of the conversation that I thought was beyond the pale so to speak was you know she…he said ‘Hey I just want to see the kids’ and she said something to the effect of ‘well you want the kids I’ll give them to you’. Which I thought was a bit strange for a mom to say.

GB: Um and that was kind of what made me wonder what was actually going on in her mind at that moment.

SG: Okay. Alright sir I think that’s all, I really appreciate your time, I know this is an awkward position for you to be in, but I do appreciate the extra info.

GB: No problem, I just obviously I want to see everyone treated the best they can, and if she is in a bad state you know that she gets the right kind of care and hopefully this will resolve itself in the best way possible for those poor kids.

Bye.

She said 'I will destroy you' but nobody considered her to be a serious threat because of her giggley, immature, high school behavior act.

Show a case where a parent was last to be with a child, the child vanishes, the parent doesnt report it, and the child is not presumed dead.

There are a few that are pretty close. Look up the Skelton case and the recent Boswell case. Boswell was solved when they found the body due to Mom's inconsistent statements and eliminating other suspects.

Those poor kids. A hotel!? This woman-child was playing high
school games because she had emotionally checked out and moved onto Chad. Was already thinking about the insurance money.
Wasn’t this right before she went missing for 58 days.

Jan 31st 2019 –

Bye.

What LE interviews all three of them together and not separate? And not look at the texts on Tyler's phone? Of course MG is vague in front of LV and doesn't say what questions CV is asking her about Lori and then when LE asks for clarification, she gets cut off by LV and / or TR. that's why you interview them separately!

HELP, please!! Someone on a social media group - a young man, it looks like - lifted my post from this website and posted it word for word on that platform. Does this happen a lot? And how do I get it removed? Feels wrong...

I have had my posts lifted and posted by thieves to make it appear as their own. I always contact admin on the offending sites. It usually results in the thief getting banned.

Transcription (with a little commentary)

Jan 31st 2019 –

Lori Vallow, Tylee Ryan and Melanie Gibb arrive at GPD to speak to officers about Lori’s stolen purse and phone that morning.

LV approaches the first officer (O) with a wide smile and shakes his hand. The three of them are then shown to an interview room by two officers (O and O2). LV and TR sit at the table opposite O, and MG and O2 sit on chairs to O’s right.

LV: I don’t think I’ll file a report but my friend who is a police officer told me to file a report, so.

O: okay.

LV: He said it’s just good to have it on record, so

O: Yeah, okay, I’ve got a little bit of info from dispatch.

LV: Yeah.

O: Um, said he stole your phone and your purse

O2: What happened?

LV: My whole purse. So yesterday I got in an argument with my husband on the phone and he was in Texas working, and I found some stuff that he’d been doing, so he was really defensive, and so I took the kids, we spent the night in a hotel cause I knew he was coming home, and um, so this morning when I took my son [redacted] when I went into the school to take him into school, he was waiting somewhere and like stole my purse out of the car. My whole purse, so, my phone, my wallet, my money, my everything was in there. So I didn’t have, I had the door locked but the sunroof was open, because we have a service dog and he was in the car and I didn’t want to, my son was kind of throwing a fit I didn’t want to get them both out of the car cause it was a mess this morning, (laughs - flirty) we didn’t have any of our stuff cause we spent the night in a hotel and he was out of his…element and… So I didn’t lock the door for like the first time ever, and he like whatever. Either got it out, I don’t know if the door was locked he got it out or he reached through the sunroof and just got it. But then he started texting all my family and all my friends and impersonating me, and tried, and got my friend lured over to the [MG tries to interrupt but officer indicates not to interrupt] house to meet him, where he had like kicked in the door to get into the house, and stuff, so.

O: And he did that this morning?

LV: Last night.

O: Last night.

LV: That’s [why?] I’m glad we weren’t there.

O: Right. Okay.

MG: When I got there I’m like, ‘Lori?’ ‘Where’s Lori?’

LV: Well he texted [shouts over MG] her from my phone because he was pretending to be me, saying ‘oh come meet me at the house’, whatever…so.

O: Okay. [Asks MG] How did he, what did he say to you, then?

MG: He said, ‘can you come to the house now?’ And I said ‘sure’. And [I?] proceeded to act like he was himself.

TR: Do you have those text messages on your phone?

MG: I don’t have it on my phone. But, so when I got there I said um, ‘you’ve been using Lori’s phone to connect with me’. He was ‘sorry, I’ve deceived you’. I said ’Oh, okay, how you doing, luckily there were some other people there that were…

LV: [interrupts] So he got, he was changing the locks and probably having the door fixed where he’d kicked it in.

MG [shouting over Lori] the locksmiths were there, the locksmiths were there, so they were there, but there was a white suburban which I, you know, I don’t know, I don’t know where he got that car but anyway, there was a few vehicles so I didn’t know, you know, who, I, I, I suspected it would be her.. I should have noticed that your car wasn’t there, but I didn’t notice that.

O: Okay [to LV] what kind of car do you drive?

LV: An Infiniti QX80

TR: Black.

O; So you got to the house, and then, you got there, he said ‘yeah I deceived you’ and then? What was he calling you there for?

MG: He wanted me to come over there and get some information about her, pretty much.

O: Oh okay, what did he ask you?

MG: He was asking like, ‘what’s got into her?’, like

LV: [interrupts] where is she, right?

MG: ‘Where is she?’ Course I didn’t say where she was. I didn’t know where she was, she didn’t actually tell me.

LV: I didn’t tell anybody what hotel we’re at cause I said it’s safer for everybody to not know [laughing]

MG: He just basically wanted me to take a side of things and just say

LV: [interrupts] Told her how crazy I was and stuff like that.

MG: Right.

O: Hmm. What was your name?

MG: Melanie.

O: Your last name?

MG: Gibb.

O: Okay, just for documentation later, what’s your date of birth? [redacted]

O: So okay, he had you come there, he was asking you questions, so like is this something that’s happened before, is this like…?

LV: Yeah. Unfortunately. Yeah, we’ve had to leave and go to hotels just until he calms down or something. You know. So, we’ve done that before.

O: What is it, like that motivates him doing this kind of stuff, is it, does he say why?

LV: He just goes nuts sometimes.

O: Just goes nuts sometimes?

LV: [shouts over him] But, this time I caught him cheating and I had evidence and I told him about it and he travels a lot for business so, I told him about it, and told him not to come home and that his stuff would be gone and that his car would be gone and all those things (Tylee puts her hand over on the table in front of LV, in a quieten down motion) (lots of laughter from LV and MG) So he was a little mad..

MG: She’s just trying to protect herself.

LV: But I just left with the kids cause I don’t want them in all the drama (says with a sickly smile and turning to look straight at Tylee by her side), so

TR: Yeah.

O: So then he took your phone and purse and has he tried to make contact with you since?

LV: He’s tried to contact me through her… I don’t have a way to be contacted (lots of cross-talking and inaudible words)

MG: I didn’t know what her ph…, I couldn’t contact her

LV: Nobody could contact me, I just went and bought a phone so I could have a phone, a little throwaway phone so I could

O2: Have you called him to ask him if he’d bring your stuff back?

LV: Well he talked to her about it (points at MG) so he says sh…

MG: Yeah. I said would you be willing to give me the purse for Lori? You know. Um. And he goes ‘no, unless she does this, this and’ you know ‘all these things done.

O2: Don’t speak in generalities, we want specifics.

MG: Oh sorry. He wants me to meet him at therapy today,

LV: [for some money or something?] (lots of cross-talking hard to decipher who says what) –

MG: He [wasn’t going to?] give you the purse he’s just is saying he’d give it to me if I meet him there. (I think this is MG, could be LV): I don’t really want to talk to him today if I don’t have to.

O2: Okay, so if we get, if we have him bring the purse back are we all good? Like, I mean, you’re not willing to meet with him at, with the therapist or anything?

LV: Well…

O2: To try to get it back?

LV: I don’t want to meet him, cause I don’t know, (childish voice) he’s very sneaky, so like what he’ll do is meet me in the parking lot and mess around with me, you know, whatever, like he’s not going to just…

O2: What if we call him and see if he’ll come here

LV: [continues shouting over O2] …let me walk into therapy but

O2: and we can facilitate him giving your purse back?

LV: (sheepishly & unconvincingly) that will be fine, if you want to try that (mouse-like voice). (louder) I know he has it because he, he’s texting and (shouting) all my family, and the kids too!

MG: Definitely, so we know it was him that took the purse. Because he had her phone.

O: What’s he texting you? (to TR)

TR: Um, he, I have the text (pulls out her phone). He was basically just texting me

LV: (interrupts) He’s acting like my son was in danger, ‘I’ve been worried about JJ’s safety and…’

TR: (raises her hand to Lori and says okay, then shushes her)

LV: And things and texting her like he’s gonna

TR: So he at first text me, ‘are you doing okay today, hey girl are you [redacted] please [redacted] your mum I may not be home for a bit, love you, sent me a strange link to a website about our church,

LV: about [??cussing??] people

TR: Yeah, um said this is what’s happening, and then he text me at almost midnight ‘I’m so [redacted] but I have no choice, I’m just sick [redacted] danger, I had no choice’. Which I’m, he didn’t file a police report or anything as far as we know, so I’m just assuming he was trying to get a response, and then ‘I love you’. He was

O: A police report about what?

TR: Err, I don’t know, but he was acting like he did something [?]. ((my note - I’m assuming this was to do with Charles getting a committal order for Lori))

O: And then those text messages came from, do you have it entered as Mom’s phone?

TR: No that was from him.

LV: No that was before, that’s before, he didn’t take the purse until 8:30 this morning

TR: This was last night.

LV: At school.

TR: And he was sending word for word this same text to my cousin, like

O: What’s his name?

LV: Charles

O: What’s his phone number? [redacted] Does he have the same last name as you?

LV: Yeah Vallow. Mhm. Charles Vallow. So my friend told me, my friend that’s a police officer, he said go file a report, file a [(garbled words) restraining order?] all that stuff, I don’t want to do all that stuff, I just wanted it to be on record and if we can get the purse back that’ll be lovely, cause all my stuff is in there. I’m really mad about my lip gloss. (laughter) He has all the cards with all the stuff, so he’s mad cause I took the money out of our account but it’s a joint account, so he wants me to give him money, and

O2: Okay, that’s all a civil issue. Purse? There’s no reason why he’s walking around with your purse, your I.D., that he doesn’t have a right to.

LV: Right, that’s what I’m saying, all the rest of the stuff is our joint stuff together, so.

O: Alright, um, we’re going to leave the room temporarily, we’re going to try to give him a call, see if we can’t get this rectified.

LV: (saccharin voice) That’d be great.

TR: Thank you.

O: You’re welcome.

Officers leave room

O2: Do you want to make this call or do you want me to call

O: I don’t know, this one’s a little confusing for me, honestly, laughs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member