Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am certainly not a lawyer, and I cannot remember if I saw this mentioned here or elsewhere, but I think it might be unlikely the new judge will lower her bail. Someone mentioned, due to the timing of asking for bail to be lowered followed by disqualification of the original judge and then asking bail to be reduced yet again, could be seen in not the best light. I don’t want to say that it’s her attorney trying to “abuse” the system / court rules, but I do think that the timing of all of these can be detrimental to what she actually wants to happen. Just my own opinion though

I am certainly not a lawyer, and I cannot remember if I saw this mentioned here or elsewhere, but I think it might be unlikely the new judge will lower her bail. Someone mentioned, due to the timing of asking for bail to be lowered followed by disqualification of the original judge and then asking bail to be reduced yet again, could be seen in not the best light. I don’t want to say that it’s her attorney trying to “abuse” the system / court rules, but I do think that the timing of all of these can be detrimental to what she actually wants to happen. Just my own opinion though
You make a good point! Thanks

Lori told the Gilbert police she drove an Infiniti during the 31 January 2019 interview with the Gilbert police. This was before the family's temporary reunion in Houston. Why then would the Infiniti have Texas plates? In the screen grab I have of the 11 July lapel camera vid, the plate, while illegible and partially blocked by the crime scene tape, appears to be white letters on a dark background instead of black on white.

What do you think then happened to Charles's F-150 between February and July 2019? In particular, why do you think he was driving a rental Kia instead of his F-150 when he came to the Chandler house on 11 July?

And finally, why Houston for the reunion after Lori and Tylee returned from Hawaii? What was the draw there?
RSBM
I may be mistaken on the Infiniti plate. It looked light colored in the footage I saw and took a screen shot of. Yes, dark colored with light letters is more likely AZ.

Charles' F-150 was likely left in Houston. Rental due to arriving by air to AZ as has been discussed.

I have no idea why Houston. MOO: maybe he didn't like AZ as much as Lori did.

RSBM
I may be mistaken on the Infiniti plate. It looked light colored in the footage I saw and took a screen shot of. Yes, dark colored with light letters is more likely AZ.

Charles' F-150 was likely left in Houston. Rental due to arriving by air to AZ as has been discussed.

I believe Kay has said, may have been it the latest court tv videos, that he moved to Houston to be closer to his family for support and help with JJ. Houston is about 2 hours from Lake Charles, LA where Kay is. MOO

Lori's parents .

RSBM

TOS states that we can only discuss people named in main stream media & LE reports.

I've seen news reports about JJ's Vallow grandparents, and BB's divorce action names people, the coverage of Tammy Daybell's death names people, and the LE reports name even more people.

I don't remember reading the names of Lori's parents?

BTW where are
upload_2020-4-9_17-11-2.jpeg

JMHO YMMV

On Dr Phil’s “A mother’s secret: the Lori Vallow story” (ep4 @24:30) he says he has a source (not named) that has “digital evidence” linking AC to TD’s death. This is my first time hearing about this. Does anyone know what he talking about? Of course he didn’t elaborate.

This has me worried Alex will be made the scapegoat for Tammy’s death and Chad will go scott-free.

The podcast title is cringe, sounds like a tawdry lifetime movie.

On Dr Phil’s “A mother’s secret: the Lori Vallow story” (ep4 @24:30) he says he has a source (not named) that has “digital evidence” linking AC to TD’s death. This is my first time hearing about this. Does anyone know what he talking about? Of course he didn’t elaborate.

This has me worried Alex will be made the scapegoat for Tammy’s death and Chad will go scott-free.

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
10 Mar

#wherearethekids: Sources tell CBS News there is digital evidence that links Alex Cox to Tammy Daybell's death. Her autopsy results are still pending. Alex died in December before he could ever be questioned. #azfamily https://azfamily.com/news/continuing_coverage/missing_idaho_kids/sources-alex-cox-may-be-linked-to-tammy-daybell-s/article_c0215994-6287-11ea-b797-978de65867de.html

RSBM

Well, I thought that at first too, but according to the timeline and its sources, Charles, JJ, and (presumably) Bailey the dog were pulling up stakes and moving permanently back to AZ. So it seems more likely that they drove. Which also raises the question: Where was Bailey when Charles was shot?

I don’t know what he is referencing, but, along with you, it has always been a concern of mine (and others on this forum) that Alex acting alone will be Lori’s defense. It is truly my hope that LE is working on a federal conspiracy indictment. The evidence, though circumstantial, is overwhelming. Tylee, JJ, Tammy and Charles deserve justice.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
Prosecuting attorney Rob Wood says he found out about request, reading news article. Claims discovery request was never filed w/ his office emails and provides inbox as exhibit. Wood does not believe failure of serving request was intentional. #fox10phoenix

8:20 AM · Apr 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Not intentional. Just lame. In the discovery documents names are spelled wrong and the typing is poor. Forgetting to serve notice to the prosecutor somehow doesn’t surprise me. Just burning through Mrs. Tammy Daybell’s life insurance every billable hour....

There is NO doubt in my mind that the ONLY thing on her mind is getting out of there. And so while she is annoying the court a second time, she probably annoyed her lawyer to do this every day.

Last edited:

Chad's behavior prior to TD's murder; misleading LE, Butt slapping, wheel and seat hiding, Kauai and wedding planning, claiming to see JJ at Ax's apt (before TD was killed, just what was he doing running arounf with LVD?), prophecizing his wifes death, is just some of the evidence of conspiracy to kill TD. After TD is dead, he marries LVD without any dating or courtship. He isnt suspicious of TD's death, refuses autopsy - which is odd since she was shot at out of the blue just a couple weeks prior. This is just some public info. Prosecutors likely have a lot more. Its baffling that he isnt in custody.

Quick question, mostly out of frustration.

I posted previously about my experience working with people who seem to be sovereign citizens, as Lori's parents appear to be, in the hope that it would be helpful in understanding the accounts/property, etc.

I put the term sovereign citizen in quotes because I believed it to be more of an expression, or opinion on someone's actions, rather than a legal term or what they call themselves.

My post was of course deleted, reason given was quoted text.

Yet, I've sat and looked at all the posts since mine and there's lots and lots of expressions that are in quotes--because that's how people write.

Was I supposed to have provided a link to the Google definition for sovereign citizens? Is it just my quotes that get deleted? I'm getting truly frustrated when I see people posting things, I reply with basically the same words, and only mine are deleted.
Your posts are getting deleted because you are quoting (replying to) posts that have been removed for violating TOS (talking about someone/something that is not allowed here) , not because you put something in quotation marks. Moo.

Last edited:
Az lawyer, in your opinion what are the chances new judge will lower bail?

I thought the new facts were that she and her lawyer can't talk privately and review discovery without passing it among the guards.

I think their argument is that the coronavirus is unconstitutional and was rigged by the State to deny her effective assistance of counsel.

For all we know, the doomsday preppers rigged the coronavirus to get HER out of jail. Damn those 144k!!!

Hello all, I first saw this forum a few weeks ago as a guest, and just now became a member to stay more up-to-date on this case. When I was last looking, there was a very detailed and informative timeline of the events in this case that was very helpful in keeping it all straight.... but I cannot find a link to it now.... could someone please direct me to that link? Thank you in advance

Hello all, I first saw this forum a few weeks ago as a guest, and just now became a member to stay more up-to-date on this case. When I was last looking, there was a very detailed and informative timeline of the events in this case that was very helpful in keeping it all straight.... but I cannot find a link to it now.... could someone please direct me to that link? Thank you in advance

Click on the little 1 (for page 1) at the bottom of the string of posts on the page. That will take you to the first page of this string this thread of posts. There in the first (or first few) posts you'll find links to several timelines covering different periods. I suspect this is what you're talking about.

just watched on Court TV that Lori's lawyer is saying their privacy was violated, and a conversation early on was recorded. He's obviously using this knowledge to get lower bond. The reporter states "no matter how you feel about Lori Vallow, she still has a right to private conversation with her attorney." They say was recorded on accident due to coronavirus policies but then deleted. Hmmm this could be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro