Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also found it VERY interesting that her attorney Mark Means, according to the affidavit by Lt Ron Ball, that he didn’t notify the jail he was coming for a visit both times. He just showed up at the jail and asked to speak to his client. He didn’t have to notify them ahead of time, but it’s certainly interesting if you think he was trying to catch them in some more “recording” of him and Lori. Seems a bit fishy but just MOO.

Hi all, I've been lurking here for 3 or 4 months and I finally decided to make an account. :D Looking forward to participating!

This makes me wonder if Chad used his genealogy research skills to sleuth Lori's family and then presented the info to her as if he was some kind psychic who knew the names of everyone close to her.

Chad referred to JJ as Joshua, which might support that theory. Or if Lori sent names of family members, she was treating the idea with such reverence that she used his non-nickname?

Hi all, I've been lurking here for 3 or 4 months and I finally decided to make an account. :D Looking forward to participating!

Chad referred to JJ as Joshua, which might support that theory. Or if Lori sent names of family members, she was treating the idea with such reverence that she used his non-nickname?

At the start of his email he wrote “here are the family history documents you requested”, so I do wonder when Lori initially brought this up, did Chad talk about his Light and Dark powers first and Lori wanted to know what the people in her life were? Whichever way the order of events happened it is still very interesting considering the timeline, and I really am curious when they initially started communicating.

Has zero to do with the LDS Church...ZERO

Home Page - OME Case Status

Alex Cox Autopsy=Pending

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.

05/21/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
02:45 PM

CR33-20-0302 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.

• 04/30/2020 Order

Comment
    Media Request - Post Register

• 04/30/2020 Order

Comment
    Governing Courtroom Conduct for May 1, 2020 Bond Reduction hearing

• 04/30/2020 Order

Comment
    Findings Regarding In-Person Bail Reduction Hearing for May 1, 2020 Bond Reduction Hearing

• 04/30/2020 Objection

Comment
    2nd Response to Bail Reduction

• 04/30/2020 Affidavit

Comment
    of Jared Willmore

• 04/30/2020 Affidavit

Comment
    of Ron Ball

• 05/01/2020 Motion for Bond Reduction

Judicial Officer
    Mallard, Michelle Radford

Hearing Time
    2:00 PM

• 07/09/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

• 07/10/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

Last edited:
I also found it VERY interesting that her attorney Mark Means, according to the affidavit by Lt Ron Ball, that he didn’t notify the jail he was coming for a visit both times. He just showed up at the jail and asked to speak to his client. He didn’t have to notify them ahead of time, but it’s certainly interesting if you think he was trying to catch them in some more “recording” of him and Lori. Seems a bit fishy but just MOO.

If you're a defense attorney and you have no good defenses, you throw up smoke. If you don't have a fire to make smoke, you start one.

I have been thinking the same thing, was this a ploy to help get bail.lowered?

I have been thinking the same thing, was this a ploy to help get bail.lowered?

Yeah, his tactics don’t seem the best, alleging these recordings and not being able to meet with his client, pushing the prelim hearing out two more months....don’t really seem like they’re gonna be helpful for him or his client.

Chad and lori belong in a locked psych ward till they draw their last breath, I have never.heard such a bunch of b.s. in my life, levels and reincarnation, end.of world, I don't even want to read this stuff, it is so far out of any range of being normal. They deserve each other, side by side prison cells.

This is interesting and helpful information. I wish you well in dealing with your health issues.

Let's say the death was natural from this illness, losing a sister in the prime of life could be a life-altering event, and it might shake a belief system or make someone vulnerable to a unsound belief system.

How does the sister's death fit into the timeline of Lori's marriages, the surrounding deaths, changes in her beliefs? Could losing a sister have triggered something in her?

IDK....thinking aloud

from Gardener's timeline part 1:

1997 - Two years after Chad became a sexton again, he is shoveling snow at the cemetery when he hears a voice say “It’s time to write your books.” (Chad’s blog 3- A voice in the cemetery | cdaybell.com ).

25 Feb 1998 – Lori’s 2nd divorce is finalized (Bexar Co Court records).

25 May 1998 - Stacey Cox Cope, the sister of Lori and Alex Cox, dies supposedly of diabetic shock; Stacey is survived by a young daughter named Melani (family interviews on GH; Daily Mail). Stacey Lynn Cope (1966-1998) - Find A Grave...

17 March 1999 – Chad Daybell is featured in an article about publishing his first book “An Errand for Emma.” The book is a fiction story set in 1868 with a teen girl main character that is based on Chad’s then 4 year old daughter’s personality. At the time of the article Chad is once again working as a cemetery sexton in Springville - a job he says he purposely took in order to spend more time with his family and have time to write books (BYU Universe).

2001 – Chad claims that Tammy’s grandmother, LC, had a visit from a deceased ancestor, RM; RM supposedly thanked Chad and Tammy thru LC for submitting temple paperwork in the ancestor’s name. Tammy’s grandmother passed away in 2005 and Chad would later claim he received a visit and message from LC in 2011 (Chad’s blog).

April 2001 – Chad is working for Access Computer Products’ in Provo, Utah (Chad’s website archives).

2001 – Lori Marries her 3rd husband, Joseph Anthony Ryan, Jr (JR). Exact date of marriage is unknown, but JR’s sister, Annie, confirmed the year. JR adopts Lori's son from her previous marriage (Post Register) JR’s sister Annie say her brother’s marriage to Lori got off to a joyful start. “They were just madly in love. I had never seen Joe that happy,” (KSLTV).

ETA: Between marriages 2 and 3. She hadn't had Tylee yet, so maybe she went home for a while in 1998. Don't really know if her family is a support system or not.

Last edited:
This is sad to me—he doesn’t even know what was going on with his sister. Gastroparesis is a complication of Type 1 diabetes, not a “style of diabetes”, nor a “rare form of diabetes”. <head slap>. If it is true that she passed from an insulin overdose, the gastro makes sense—she injected insulin for food that was going to enter her bloodstream, but due to the slowing of the emptying of her tummy (gastroparesis, “stomach paralysis”), the carbohydrates in her food didn’t hit her bloodstream until long after the insulin had gone into effect and her blood glucose levels dropped to a severe and fatal level. Tragic. A sad and serious complication of having Type 1 diabetes. :(

Or possibly helped by Alex. If I recall, Alex was the only one present when she died. :(

Nate Eaton - Reporter
1 hr ·
Two months ago, hundreds of people gathered at the Madison County Courthouse for Lori Vallow Daybell's first court appearance. The courtroom was packed, Lori was wearing pink lipstick (made in jail from a Jolly Rancher mixed with colored pencil), dozens of media outlets swarmed the grounds and she had a different attorney arguing on her behalf. Today's bond hearing will be very different. Here's why:
- Everyone in the courtroom will be wearing face masks.
- Lori's legal defense team has dropped from three lawyers to one - Mark Means.
- Chad Daybell attended the last hearing with his attorney, Sean Bartholick, who, as of a few days ago, is no longer representing Chad. His new attorney is Mark Means.
- Very few people (if any) will be in the gallery watching the proceedings as the hearing is closed to the public because of COVID-19.
- Only 3 members of the media are allowed in the courthouse - one still photographer, a videographer (me) and someone to run the video feed. The video and photos will be shared among all media groups.
- I'm told at least one witness will be called to testify and more could take the stand. That's not common at bond reduction hearings (and let's be honest - it's rare for a bond hearing to get this much attention).
- Mark Means says he wants the bond hearing because "new facts have come to light." He will present those details today.
- Rob Wood, the prosecuting attorney, filed documents late yesterday objecting to the bond change. He argues that Means misstated facts about what happened when he visited with Lori in jail. This will be discussed during the hearing.
- Proceedings begin at 2 p.m. We'll be live streaming at
EastIdahoNews.com.

At the start of his email he wrote “here are the family history documents you requested”, so I do wonder when Lori initially brought this up, did Chad talk about his Light and Dark powers first and Lori wanted to know what the people in her life were? Whichever way the order of events happened it is still very interesting considering the timeline, and I really am curious when they initially started communicating.
Apparently Chad was one of the speakers at a PAP conference in Mesa, AZ on November 16-17 2018 and they probably saw each other on that occasion, so the question is, where and when did he and Lori meet before November. ETA: It looks like Chad also spoke at another PAP event in St. George, UT on October 26-27 2018. Chad was scheduled as a special guest at a PAP Dreams and visions workshop, held on September 15, 2018 in Brigham City, UT. Could Lori have attended any of those events?

UM Presentations in Mesa, Arizona - Universal Model
UM Presentations, St. George, Utah - Universal Model
PAP 046 - Lisa Stokes and Jenny Robbins are Living the Dreams and Visions Workshop

Last edited:
from Gardener's timeline part 1:

1997 - Two years after Chad became a sexton again, he is shoveling snow at the cemetery when he hears a voice say “It’s time to write your books.” (Chad’s blog 3- A voice in the cemetery | cdaybell.com ).

25 Feb 1998 – Lori’s 2nd divorce is finalized (Bexar Co Court records).

25 May 1998 - Stacey Cox Cope, the sister of Lori and Alex Cox, dies supposedly of diabetic shock; Stacey is survived by a young daughter named Melani (family interviews on GH; Daily Mail). Stacey Lynn Cope (1966-1998) - Find A Grave...

17 March 1999 – Chad Daybell is featured in an article about publishing his first book “An Errand for Emma.” The book is a fiction story set in 1868 with a teen girl main character that is based on Chad’s then 4 year old daughter’s personality. At the time of the article Chad is once again working as a cemetery sexton in Springville - a job he says he purposely took in order to spend more time with his family and have time to write books (BYU Universe).

2001 – Chad claims that Tammy’s grandmother, LC, had a visit from a deceased ancestor, RM; RM supposedly thanked Chad and Tammy thru LC for submitting temple paperwork in the ancestor’s name. Tammy’s grandmother passed away in 2005 and Chad would later claim he received a visit and message from LC in 2011 (Chad’s blog).

April 2001 – Chad is working for Access Computer Products’ in Provo, Utah (Chad’s website archives).

2001 – Lori Marries her 3rd husband, Joseph Anthony Ryan, Jr (JR). Exact date of marriage is unknown, but JR’s sister, Annie, confirmed the year. JR adopts Lori's son from her previous marriage (Post Register) JR’s sister Annie say her brother’s marriage to Lori got off to a joyful start. “They were just madly in love. I had never seen Joe that happy,” (KSLTV).

ETA: Between marriages 2 and 3. She hadn't had Tylee yet, so maybe she went home for a while in 1998. Don't really know if her family is a support system or not.

Thank you for this timeline. Helps to see some of the events laid out like this, in chronological order.

jmo

And MLM was seen on the jail security cameras taking pictures which is against the rules.

Yeah, his tactics don’t seem the best, alleging these recordings and not being able to meet with his client, pushing the prelim hearing out two more months....don’t really seem like they’re gonna be helpful for him or his client.

At what point with the court feel he is wasting their time. Perhaps the court will admonish him.

This is interesting and helpful information. I wish you well in dealing with your health issues.

Let's say the death was natural from this illness, losing a sister in the prime of life could be a life-altering event, and it might shake a belief system or make someone vulnerable to a unsound belief system.

How does the sister's death fit into the timeline of Lori's marriages, the surrounding deaths, changes in her beliefs? Could losing a sister have triggered something in her?

IDK....thinking aloud

I've always thought Stacey's death was fishy precisely because of the timing of it. Exactly 1 month before Stacey dies, Lori's 2nd divorce was finalized. Lori would have found herself with an infant and little to no income as far as we know. Stacey was already divorced and living with their parents according to the recent Inside Edition piece. Did Lori's parents have enough room/financial support for 2 divorced daughters?

Of course, it could be a tragic coincidence that Lori's life was in the crapper around the same time her also recently divorced sister died. Things like that happen. Maybe the 2 events had nothing to do with each other at all. But I can't help wonder if Lori and Stacey were competitive with each other for their parent's affection. Lori's 2nd marriage happened right around the time Stacey would have been getting divorced. Coincidence? Perhaps. Whatever Lori's motives for getting married again were, her 2nd marriage didn't last long. Did Stacey's divorce and loss of custody of Melani influence Lori's decision to not give Colby his father's last name at birth? IMOO it totally could have influenced her. She may have thought that by not putting his name on the birth certificate and giving him the last name Cox she would be guaranteed to keep custody of him. And it did seem to work. She not only got custody, she eventually got court ordered child support from WL. By 2001 she was married a 3rd time to Joe Ryan. We don't really know much about what Lori did between 1998 and 2001.

MOO.

The timeline for reference: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I recall reading somewhere that Tylee’s father had a “small” life insurance policy that was left to Tylee. She is to have the funds when she is 18 years old. Has it been researched how much was the life insurance policy? Obviously it wasn’t a million dollars but even an amount that’s 10s of thousands is substantial. The money probably would be given to a guardian to be the custodian for the funds until Tylee reaches 18. Is Lori the guardian of Tylee’s account? Given that Lori isn’t employed it’s hard to imaging Lori wouldn’t spend Tylee’s inheritance. It wouldn’t be a stretch to discover that JR was murdered for insurance money as well. Also did CV have any retirement investments (IRA, 401k, etc)? I never heard that CV had a will so I assume LVD would have received any retirement funds. Was CV truck sold?

He lists Joseph Ryan as a level 4.3 Dark spirit (whatever that even means. He didn't pick up this teaching from the Church, but either picked it up from someone else, or made it up himself). This is apparently a bad thing and, according to Chad, "4.1 and above have made covenants to their side. They rarely switch sides." Meaning, as I understand it, Chad and/or his followers believe JR (being a level 4.3 dark spirit) made covenants with Satan to work for him and is therefore evil incarnate and is likely beyond redemption ("they rarely switch sides.").

And what's also disturbing is that he lists Tylee as a level 4.1 dark spirit, meaning they also believed she was beyond redemption and likely wouldn't ever become a "light" spirit. The reason I find this disturbing is because it provides motive for why Tylee, Lori's own daughter, "disappeared" before JJ did, something I could never figure out before now. JJ is listed as a 4.2 Light spirit, but then probably "turned dark" after Tylee "disappeared" and so they felt he needed to be "disappeared" too. I feel sick. MOO.

Great post! These two paragraphs in particular, stand out to me. Originally in 2018 according to Chad's definition of these family members and their spiritual standings... JJ was listed as a 4.2 light spirit, and according to his definition, anyone over two or three rarely switch sides. What could've happened that caused this major change?

We all know from all sorts of documentation Tylee and Lori were always at odds, so we can understand why Chad, the false priest, would give Tylee her especially awful ranking. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine that Lori went down the list of all her family members and gave a description of each one as she sees them in her head in order for Chad the false priest, to come up with this list, but JJ however, was highly favored. I'm wondering if that favor changed when his most sincere advocate, his sister Tylee, went missing.
Perhaps this has been discussed.... it just stuck out to me.

Also, I would like to add that I found it highly offensive and I mean HIGHLY OFFENSIVE that this adopted son of hers was not even listed as son on this horrific spreadsheet that was created by this awful human being. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18