Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought Stacey's death was fishy precisely because of the timing of it. Exactly 1 month before Stacey dies, Lori's 2nd divorce was finalized. Lori would have found herself with an infant and little to no income as far as we know. Stacey was already divorced and living with their parents according to the recent Inside Edition piece. Did Lori's parents have enough room/financial support for 2 divorced daughters?

Of course, it could be a tragic coincidence that Lori's life was in the crapper around the same time her also recently divorced sister died. Things like that happen. Maybe the 2 events had nothing to do with each other at all. But I can't help wonder if Lori and Stacey were competitive with each other for their parent's affection. Lori's 2nd marriage happened right around the time Stacey would have been getting divorced. Coincidence? Perhaps. Whatever Lori's motives for getting married again were, her 2nd marriage didn't last long. Did Stacey's divorce and loss of custody of Melani influence Lori's decision to not give Colby his father's last name at birth? IMOO it totally could have influenced her. She may have thought that by not putting his name on the birth certificate and giving him the last name Cox she would be guaranteed to keep custody of him. And it did seem to work. She not only got custody, she eventually got court ordered child support from WL. By 2001 she was married a 3rd time to Joe Ryan. We don't really know much about what Lori did between 1998 and 2001.

MOO.

The timeline for reference: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Good points. In this case, there are so many things that seem more than purely coincidental.

After reading your recent post of the partial timeline surrounding Stacey's death, I went back to the larger timeline and was reminded that September 23 was an important date to Chad for multiple reasons.

(1) September 23 was the birthday of Tammy's deceased grandmother, LC;
(2) On the anniversary of that birthday in 2011, Chad claimed to Tammy's family that LC visited him to send a message from beyond that Tammy should stop playing "Frontierville" and get back to doing her family history research;
(3) Chad later says in a 2015 blog post that he awaits another visit and message from LC every September 23, but "so far, LC's been quiet;" and
(4) September 23, 2019 was the last day JJ was seen by anyone outside the family and it was his last day attending school at Madison Elementary. That date was nearly a year after Chad had informed Lori that JJ was a "4.2L," ten weeks after Charles Vallow had been shot by Alex - leaving Lori to raise JJ without him, nine weeks after Lori learned that she had been removed as beneficiary from Charles Vallow's $1 million life insurance policy, and about two weeks after Tylee (whom Chad has identified as a "4.1D") was last seen.

Others have likely noticed that before, but I am now struck by the importance of that date for Chad receiving messages from beyond, combined with the potential importance of "matched grades, although opposing light/dark characterization" of Tylee and JJ.

Did Chad claim another visit from LC on September 23 on the importance of acting to prevent JJ's light spirit from being overtaken by Tylee's dark one? (Makes me sick to even write that.)

Last edited:
I hope a few members are going to be able to watch and summarize it live for us. I won't be able to watch until they put it online.
As an FYI, I'm going to try signing up for a free YouTube Live trial account (3 days free) to watch it, since last time if I remember correctly, it took well over a week for it to be available online.

MOO

Great post! These two paragraphs in particular, stand out to me. Originally in 2018 according to Chad's definition of these family members and their spiritual standings... JJ was listed as a 4.2 light spirit, and according to his definition, anyone over two or three rarely switch sides. What could've happened that caused this major change?

We all know from all sorts of documentation Tylee and Lori were always at odds, so we can understand why Chad, the false priest, would give Tylee her especially awful ranking. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine that Lori went down the list of all her family members and gave a description of each one as she sees them in her head in order for Chad the false priest, to come up with this list, but JJ however, was highly favored. I'm wondering if that favor changed when his most sincere advocate, his sister Tylee, went missing.
Perhaps this has been discussed.... it just stuck out to me.

Also, I would like to add that I found it highly offensive and I mean HIGHLY OFFENSIVE that this adopted son of hers was not even listed as son on this horrific spreadsheet that was created by this awful human being. IMO
Question is, did Charles' and JJ's ratings turn into the negative at the same time? I would imagine that Adam's (Charles' confidante at some point) did as well. When was Lori caught sending Chad videos of herself dancing? Interesting that Chad did not rate all Lori's siblings' spouses, just one of her sister's husband.

I recall reading somewhere that Tylee’s father had a “small” life insurance policy that was left to Tylee. She is to have the funds when she is 18 years old. Has it been researched how much was the life insurance policy? Obviously it wasn’t a million dollars but even an amount that’s 10s of thousands is substantial. The money probably would be given to a guardian to be the custodian for the funds until Tylee reaches 18. Is Lori the guardian of Tylee’s account? Given that Lori isn’t employed it’s hard to imaging Lori wouldn’t spend Tylee’s inheritance. It wouldn’t be a stretch to discover that JR was murdered for insurance money as well. Also did CV have any retirement investments (IRA, 401k, etc)? I never heard that CV had a will so I assume LVD would have received any retirement funds. Was CV truck sold?

I think Tylee had an account linked to those funds, and I think it was like $10K, but dont quote me on that. Pretty sure LV was using the debit card after Tylee was 'disappeared.'

None of the people that LV was associated with had anything that would be considered old money. And when I say old money, I mean something earned within the previous year. Investments? I think you mean life insurance policies. ;)

Welcome to Websleuths.

Question is, did Charles' and JJ's ratings turn into the negative at the same time? I would imagine that Adam's (Charles' confidante at some point) did as well. When was Lori caught sending Chad videos of herself dancing? Interesting that Chad did not rate all Lori's siblings' spouses, just one of her sister's husbands.

Others have mentioned that Chad may have been using the internet to conduct family research and could not find all the parties by name (Lori's 1st husband, Summer's husband, Vallow's first wife, and Melani's young children).

It may also have been that the other spouses were of no significance to Chad if they had no substantial insurance policies on their lives which he and Lori might use their influence to mine.

As an FYI, I'm going to try signing up for a free YouTube Live trial account (3 days free) to watch it, since last time if I remember correctly, it took well over a week for it to be available online.

MOO

I decided to go ahead and sign up. Since I waited until today it seems the new promo includes 14 free days (In case that matters to anyone). And it does seem like I'll be able to watch tonight!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-142334.png
    Screenshot_20200501-142334.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 40
Does anyone know if Chad's ten part "Glimpses through the veil: A tour through the spirit world" video series in collaboration with PAP actually got made? It was a topic on the September 2018 PAP podcast. He posted the series trailer (no longer available) on his website on October 20. I wonder if he would have included his beliefs about light and dark spirits.

From the description: Glimpses Through the Veil is a most unique approach to learning about what Life after Life is like, the nature of our human experience here as mortals, and what happens when we die. This series is taught in 10 episodes by Chad Daybell and hosted by Michael James who asks the questions we all have been "dieing" to ask Chad.

https://player.fm/series/preparing-...h-the-veil-hector-sosa-jr-speaks-at-the-ranch

Great post! These two paragraphs in particular, stand out to me. Originally in 2018 according to Chad's definition of these family members and their spiritual standings... JJ was listed as a 4.2 light spirit, and according to his definition, anyone over two or three rarely switch sides. What could've happened that caused this major change?

We all know from all sorts of documentation Tylee and Lori were always at odds, so we can understand why Chad, the false priest, would give Tylee her especially awful ranking. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine that Lori went down the list of all her family members and gave a description of each one as she sees them in her head in order for Chad the false priest, to come up with this list, but JJ however, was highly favored. I'm wondering if that favor changed when his most sincere advocate, his sister Tylee, went missing.
Perhaps this has been discussed.... it just stuck out to me.

Also, I would like to add that I found it highly offensive and I mean HIGHLY OFFENSIVE that this adopted son of hers was not even listed as son on this horrific spreadsheet that was created by this awful human being. IMO

Well in the Bible Abraham almost kills Isaac, I wonder if CD and LVD used this story as some twisted religious sacrificial killing of some kind.

MOO

LV and MM are in the courtroom as are the prosecution
we have sound (muffled by masks)

Judge will not review Judge Eddins decision and has not been asked to.
Has been asked to reduce bonds based on compromised communications at the jail.
Objection by state supported by affidavits from LE.
Good cause is the applicable standard to apply today.
Judge comments on difficulty breathing through mask.
Judge has read all documents for today.

Woods has no preliminary issues. Means does.
Objects to new arguments filed at 3pm yesterday.
He cant deal with them in such a short time.
I have been timely, I am not in state, they are being untimely and prejudicial to my client.

Filings are single-spaced not double-spaced! (crybaby)
blah blah blah
Two affidavits and prosecution briefs should be STRICKEN.

Woods: none of these issues are required by me.

Means: They are trying to circumvent the page limit with single-spacing.

Last edited:
I wish I knew more about Idaho rules and regulations, and statutes. Does this guy have any idea what he's talking about??? The judge certainly makes it sound like he doesn't. There's been a few times it's almost looked like the prosecutor has been smirking under his mask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay