Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found myself yelling at the television while watching Melani on Dateline. I just don't buy her story that she never thought twice about anything that had happened and never suspected her uncle with taking a shot at her husband.

So, I guess that she thinks that her uncle's death was natural, too?? All I can say is I sure hope that any life insurance that Alex may have had didn't get paid out to his wife.

IMO, she knew that her ex-husband was a target. She wanted her kids and any life insurance money that he might have. If no life insurance, she wanted alimony and child support.

My first thought was that Ian better not buy life insurance. Then, my second thought was to fear for his ex-wife and children. Nobody is safe around this dangerous family.

Also, don't you find it interesting that Tammy told cops that she believed that someone shot at her with a paint gun and Melani's ex-husband said the same thing? That was 10 days before she mysteriously died in her sleep?

Bear in mind, Lori had already purchased the wedding rings. So, IMO, she was expecting Tammy's death one way or the other.

Just loved that Charles took the action to change the $1M life insurance beneficiary to his sister. Can you imagine how livid Lori was? She thought that she was entitled to everything, even though she orchestrated his murder, IMO.

I sure hope that Chad is arrested soon. This cult and the murders/accidents/ disappearances might then end.

JMO.

In rely to your post above.....I believe I read in a previous thread that a gun with a silencer on it will sound very similar to a paint gun when being shot... that leads me to believe the shooter had a silencer on at BOTH shooting attempts

A kindly websleuth corrected my mistaken identity of Ford F-150s and now I need a similar favor from people who know about Jeeps.

This pertains to the shooting attempt on Brandon Beaudreaux in Gilbert AZ on 2 Oct 2019. Tylee's Jeep was identified as being the vehicle used in the shooting. A photograph of that Jeep is attached. Note the middle stop light just above the top of the spare tire.

Also on 2 Oct a security video at the storage locker in Rexburg ID captured Chad and Lori moving moving what is almost surely the same spare tire into their locker. The attached screen grab clearly shows the gaps between the widely spaced spokes of the steel wheels supplied with that Jeep.

The conventional wisdom says that the tire was removed so that the rear window of the Jeep could be raised to accommodate the shooter. But -- just removing the tire doesn't appear to do that, because as the third picture shows, the mounting bracket and middle stop light are still there, and the middle stop light still prevents the window from being opened unless you open the lower gate. And opening the gate works if the tire is there, so what is gained by taking it off and driving 12 hours to deliver it to Rexburg?

Now somebody could have removed the bracket and the light as well, but there's no video of anybody putting a bracket in the locker with the tire.

And there's the possibility of driving without the third stop light might get you pulled over by LE:

New AZ law means all brake, tail lights must work

So this option seems unlikely. Since the rear seat was also removed, maybe the intent was that the shooter lie prone in the back, open the gate (made easier by the absence of the tire) and fire from there. So my questions for the Jeepologists are:

1. Can you open the rear gate on a 2018 Sport Model 2 door Wrangler (lowest trim option) from the inside?

2. How quickly do you think a single driver/shooter could move from shooting position to driving position? Or does the second option really say there were two people involved?

If it's like my neighbor's Jeep, you can open the window around 3-4 inches before it hits the spare tire bracket. It would be wide enough to make a shooting slot at the side, but you wouldn't have a great angle or much range to aim.

If it's like my neighbor's Jeep, you can open the window around 3-4 inches before it hits the spare tire bracket. It would be wide enough to make a shooting slot at the side, but you wouldn't have a great angle or much range to aim.

Do you know if you could swing the window open (I think it's hinged at the top, so it's like an awning window) and then swing the rear gate closed and partially close the window so it would rest outside the top of the spare tire support? If so, that would allow someone inside the back to swing the window open further as needed even though the rear gate remains shut.

We had a couple Jeep Wranglers - one after the other, but got rid of the last one a few years ago. I've asked my husband and we both think we remember that we could do that.

Do you know if you could swing the window open (I think it's hinged at the top, so it's like an awning window) and then swing the rear gate closed and partially close the window so it would rest outside the top of the spare tire support? If so, that would allow someone inside the back to swing the window open further as needed even though the rear gate remains shut.

We had a couple Jeep Wranglers - one after the other, but got rid of the last one a few years ago. I've asked my husband and we both think we remember that we could do that.

It's been a year or two since I was in my neighbor's Jeep, but my memory is that yes, you could do it that way pretty easily? I think?

I think it will lock in the fully lifted position, so it's sticking out parallel to the ground. Not sure if it would stay there while you were driving, though.

Last edited:
Nate Eaton - Reporter
Today would have been Tammy Daybell’s 50th birthday. The sheriff tells me today her autopsy results have not come back.
95392783_3092384567448388_6281431318697869312_n.jpg

This was a once per month event called Enrichment night wherein the sisters of the ward gather to engage in activities to enrich their lives and the lives of their families. The meals were not so much part of a swap, as the ladies attending all made up sufficient meals for their request. This was the only meal prep activity of these meetings that I am aware of.

Any poison administered to the meals would jeopardize the safety of all in the home and/or ward. There is no reason to suspect anyone at the meeting would do such a thing, nor evidence supporting that idea. I'm glad you're searching, as we need to find what happened to our dear friend, but I don't feel this theory feasible.

ZP and M(B)P were not known to be in the area. LVD was not in the ward nor known to be at the meeting.

Death by poisoning is the common suspicion by the public and LEOs from the knowledge that she died suddenly while in good health. No immediate suspicion of poisoning was put forth as cause of death by the coroner. Whether or not LE investigation became suspicious of poison before or after exhuming TD's body is not known publicly. However, the exhumation was performed the day before AC died while exhibiting apparently similar symptoms. The coincidence is what I believe has driven the public opinion that TD and AC were both poisoned.

Thank you for explaining that. I am so sorry for your loss and for all the confusion and hurt and disruption this has brought to your life and your church family and community. I will keep praying for the kids to be found, all truth to come to light, protection for those that may still be in danger and justice will be served appropriately. Praying for peace and comfort for you and the rest of those connected to the situation.

BBM
Yes you are correct. I have a Jeep Wrangler. It does this exactly.
It can lock completely open or be brought down to rest on the outside of wheel mount.

I believe him. This young man seems to be the only normal person in that family. What would be his motive to lie?

I felt really sad for him, Kylee and JJ. Charles Vallow seems to have been a really nice and loving father to them.

Colby also said that he really loved his mother and did everything that he could to make her happy.
I keep thinking about Colby’s description of the life the two of them had before she married Ryan. To me it sounded like Colby was politely describing the chaotic life of a young child and a mother with at least one personality disorder. Nothing was stable. After some time she gets married, has another baby, has some financial stability but within several years, she upends everything, because that is what personality disorders will do to a person. Then she meets Charles and he seemed to go out of his way to keep her happy. All Colby’s comments about that family were centered around stability and how wonderful that was. I think that was her longest relationship mostly because Charles worked hard to keep it going. But once again she had destroy it and get some hateful drama going in her life.

I doubt meeting Chad initially was the cause of the marriage breakdown. It was a terrible coincidence and his BS gave her all sorts of ammo to use against Charles. I think she thrives on drama. I don’t think she deeply believes Chads BS theories, but it helped her stir up a lot of crap and justify killing her kids. I also think that if none of these deaths and missing kids ever came to the attention of law enforcement, and they were still in Hawaii, she would leave Chad within 2 or 3 years. She needs drama and mortal enemies in her life.

Normally, I would hypothesize that if they hadn’t met everyone would still be alive. Unfortunately, I don’t think that is true. Lori has a string dead family and spouse that started long before she knew Chad existed. Neither one of them is puppet master. They are two screwed up people creating carnage and doing no planning.

Last edited:
I keep thinking about Colby’s description of the life the two of them had before she married Ryan. To me it sounded like Colby was politely describing the chaotic life of a young child and a mother with at least one personality disorder. Nothing was stable. After some time she gets married, has another baby, has some financial stability but within several years, she upends everything, because that is what personality disorders will do to a person. Then she meets Charles and he seemed to go out of his way to keep her happy. All Colby’s comments about that family were centered around stability and how wonderful that was. I think that was her longest relationship mostly because Charles worked hard to keep it going. But once again she had destroy it and get some hateful drama going in her life.

I doubt meeting Chad initially was the cause of the marriage breakdown. It was a terrible coincidence and his BS gave her all sorts of ammo to use against Charles. I think she thrives on drama. I don’t think she deeply believes Chads BS theories, but it helped her stir up a lot of crap and justify killing her kids. I also think that if none of these deaths and missing kids ever came to the attention of law enforcement, and they were still in Hawaii, she would leave Chad within 2 or 3 years. She needs drama and mortal enemies in her life.

Normally, I would hypothesize that if they hadn’t met everyone would still be alive. Unfortunately, I don’t think that is true. Lori has a string dead family and spouse that started long before she knew Chad existed. Neither one of them is puppet master. They are two screwed up people creating carnage and doing no planning.
I believe that the murders started with Chad. He provided the same spiritual justification for each one.

So when is the next PAP event? If Chad was just a bad apple, and the organizers have nothing to hide, why stop the meetings and podcasts altogether? How do you go from being proud of attracting large audiences to being afraid of being judged by the mainstream church? Individuals involved as lecturers are still doing their thing, excommunicated or not.

Melani didn't find out Ian was wearing a wire for two weeks until he told her? What kind of newlyweds are these people??
The kind that wait until their wedding night to spill out major family secrets that could change everything.

I don't blame Ian one bit for not telling Melani about wearing a wire. He hardly knew her. She could have been part of the conspiracy or its victim. I'm not sure if Ian was meant to learn the secrets. Perhaps Lori and Chad weren't happy with Melani.

If Melani knows any details about what happened to the missing children then her life could be in danger as well.

I have wondered about that myself. And if not, actual inappropriate physical behavior, at least inappropriate attention toward minor female child from next generation male or male from the generation above that (e.g. sexual flirting or sexual teasing or comments).

And, it's still no excuse for the inappropriate boyfriend-like behavior Colby reported or for any of the other oddities or harm to others in this case.

Classic Borderline Personality/Narcissistic behavior. LVD views herself as a "diva". She doesn't know how to be a "Mother", so she continues her charms on her son.

It is amazing that Colby seems as normal as he is. He very easily could have ended up on a different path.

The wiring thing has me baffled. Being newlyweds and still in honeymoon mode makes me wonder why the FBI would have thought it would work unless perhaps they threatened him with some sort of harboring a criminal or aiding/abetting charge. Also, how would someone be physically wired? I can't see the stereotypical wire under the clothes since as newlyweds, the clothes aren't always on so could it be the FBI planted some monitoring devices around the house instead? Could it be the FBI had some reason to do this purposely do this, knowing it wouldn't work, to somehow put Melani on notice and get her to fess up voluntarily? I'm stumped.

The wiring thing has me baffled. Being newlyweds and still in honeymoon mode makes me wonder why the FBI would have thought it would work unless perhaps they threatened him with some sort of harboring a criminal or aiding/abetting charge. Also, how would someone be physically wired? I can't see the stereotypical wire under the clothes since as newlyweds, the clothes aren't always on so could it be the FBI planted some monitoring devices around the house instead? Could it be the FBI had some reason to do this purposely do this, knowing it wouldn't work, to somehow put Melani on notice and get her to fess up voluntarily? I'm stumped.
He said the recording device "looked like a thumb drive on a key chain." Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni