Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wiring thing has me baffled. Being newlyweds and still in honeymoon mode makes me wonder why the FBI would have thought it would work unless perhaps they threatened him with some sort of harboring a criminal or aiding/abetting charge. Also, how would someone be physically wired? I can't see the stereotypical wire under the clothes since as newlyweds, the clothes aren't always on so could it be the FBI planted some monitoring devices around the house instead? Could it be the FBI had some reason to do this purposely do this, knowing it wouldn't work, to somehow put Melani on notice and get her to fess up voluntarily? I'm stumped.

On Dateline, Ian described a recording device, about the size of a thumb drive, that he could turn on/off so he could record when having conversations with Melani or Lori and Chad that might yield info about Tylee and JJ.

SNIPPED and BBM:

I don't blame Ian one bit for not telling Melani about wearing a wire. He hardly knew her. She could have been part of the conspiracy or its victim. .

That's their story, i.e., they hardly knew each other, met and married within two weeks. I'm not buying it and believe their association went back months, maybe longer.

JMO
The one thing from the Dateline episode that I am wondering about is whether an agreement of some sort was made between LE and Ian for him to wear the wire.

I dont see him doing that out of the kindness of his heart so I have to wonder if LE asked him to wear a wire and in return they may have agreed not to press charges on him for something that they may have found out about.

Afterall he was just recently married and that would risk the marriage itself once the other finds out about it because it proves he did not fully trust her.

Take for example a drug case informant that was asked to wear a wire. Usually the situation involves LE promising something to the person in return for their cooperation. Like they would get a lesser charge or no charges so long as they can help bring down the big fish.

I have to wonder if something similar was proposed to him that made him agree to wear the wire.

If so, I wonder what the agreement was and wonder if he did enough to make the agreement stand or not.

If he did it solely out of the kindness of his heart and to help LE try to find out where the kids are, then he risked his marriage to do it.
Unless he told her the very minute he walked in the door. In that case, he really wasnt helping LE and was trying to fool them instead of fooling her.

Either way, I dont trust either one of them anymore after watching that Dateline episode. :)

My guess has been that the FBI being there shocked Ian, and his consent to wear the wire was either what you are mentioning here, or he couldn't sort of the "what if I do what if i don't" in his shock. But you mention when Melani knew...and I believe what you stated as a possibility---> as soon as he walked in the door. I feel he is in the thick of this... and somehow goes back further with Chad and or Lori... However, I have been waiting for months for someone to come out of the woodwork to expose. That is still so baffling to me....how can everyone stay so silent??

I've had this thought for awhile, let me know if this has been explored before or if there are any contradicting theories or evidence.

If Chad believed that "Spirits can be pushed from their bodies during traumatic events" as written in IP's document, what if the masked man incident at Tammy's car wasn't an attempt at murder and was instead an attempt to "traumatize" her spirit out of her body? MOO

Personally I'm not sure if Chad really believes this zombie stuff, but if so this could be a twisted way to get some justification for any future negative action toward his wife. MOO It makes me sad to even imagine this.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
CR33-20-0302 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.
  • 05/01/2020 Motion

Comment
    to quash

• 05/01/2020 Affidavit in Support of Motion

Comment
    Affidavit of Schindele in Support of Motion to Quash with attachments

• 05/01/2020 Memorandum In Support of Motion

Comment
    to Quash
*** I am adding this part of file that updated this morning on Fridays ruling..

Mostly for the word:
"Quash"
verb
  1. reject or void, especially by legal procedure.
I'm confused, what does this mean? Is this the judge quashing the bail reduction?

There is an attorney named Schindele who does family law in Ada County. I'm probably reading too much into this...

I've had this thought for awhile, let me know if this has been explored before or if there are any contradicting theories or evidence.

If Chad believed that "Spirits can be pushed from their bodies during traumatic events" as written in IP's document, what if the masked man incident at Tammy's car wasn't an attempt at murder and was instead an attempt to "traumatize" her spirit out of her body? MOO

Personally I'm not sure if Chad really believes this zombie stuff, but if so this could be a twisted way to get some justification for any future negative action toward his wife. MOO It makes me sad to even imagine this.

JMO
My guess is he never saw the Exorcist and missed the part where you are supposed to hire a catholic priest to exorcise the demons out of the person and not just kill the person.

Seriously though, the part in the Dateline episode where M says something like "It was not like that. We were all just doing our own thing".

I took that to mean "We were all told to get rid of our own people who we considered evil in our lives".

Last edited:
I'm confused, what does this mean? Is this the judge quashing the bail reduction?

There is an attorney named Schindele who does family law in Ada County. I'm probably reading too much into this...

I cant get that link to go to the right place but in a previous link I read through some of it where quash was used throughout.

From what I remember, it was the court rulings that the court was basically throwing out the arguments that the defense team was bringing up. So in a nutshell the defense failed in whatever it was they were trying to accomplish.

I cant recall if it was mainly about the bail reduction or if it was some other appeal for consideration. Whatever it was, it was squished, squashed, or quashed by the court. :)

I keep thinking about Colby’s description of the life the two of them had before she married Ryan. To me it sounded like Colby was politely describing the chaotic life of a young child and a mother with at least one personality disorder. Nothing was stable. After some time she gets married, has another baby, has some financial stability but within several years, she upends everything, because that is what personality disorders will do to a person. Then she meets Charles and he seemed to go out of his way to keep her happy. All Colby’s comments about that family were centered around stability and how wonderful that was. I think that was her longest relationship mostly because Charles worked hard to keep it going. But once again she had destroy it and get some hateful drama going in her life.

I doubt meeting Chad initially was the cause of the marriage breakdown. It was a terrible coincidence and his BS gave her all sorts of ammo to use against Charles. I think she thrives on drama. I don’t think she deeply believes Chads BS theories, but it helped her stir up a lot of crap and justify killing her kids. I also think that if none of these deaths and missing kids ever came to the attention of law enforcement, and they were still in Hawaii, she would leave Chad within 2 or 3 years. She needs drama and mortal enemies in her life.

Normally, I would hypothesize that if they hadn’t met everyone would still be alive. Unfortunately, I don’t think that is true. Lori has a string dead family and spouse that started long before she knew Chad existed. Neither one of them is puppet master. They are two screwed up people creating carnage and doing no planning.

Well stated. I also believe that she has to be a victim. Always a victim. She does truly need drama and chaos to feel "normal". I also believe that there are things from her childhood that helped drive her to be what she is. She is absolutely LOVING / THRIVING on the attention she is getting from all of this.

My guess has been that the FBI being there shocked Ian, and his consent to wear the wire was either what you are mentioning here, or he couldn't sort of the "what if I do what if i don't" in his shock. But you mention when Melani knew...and I believe what you stated as a possibility---> as soon as he walked in the door. I feel he is in the thick of this... and somehow goes back further with Chad and or Lori... However, I have been waiting for months for someone to come out of the woodwork to expose. That is still so baffling to me....how can everyone stay so silent??
I have two theories on why everyone has stayed quiet and not turned on each other: 1) How do we know they haven't? Whatever someone tells the FBI/LE has to be corraborated and verified. Maybe it IS the last piece of the puzzle but it never moves as fast as we hope/expect/want; or 2) Do you blame people for not wanting to get in the crosshairs of this group? Anybody that we think has knowledge is unable to speak except Lori and Chad and they could fear the wrath of the other...or are just plain evil.

Maybe they are trying to keep their options open and are waiting for July 22... just in case...

... All while two children have disappeared, a fact that would motivate reasonable and decent people to come forward with what they know.

So, I am working a ton during the pandemic; and I have been unable to keep up with the threads. But, I have followed this case very closely especially since family is involved. I have a tickle in the back of my mind, and I would love to bounce it off. Perhaps this theory has already been put out there. Could Ian be actually working with LE still? Could he be an insider working to get information? I watched the Dateline episode, and he is off-putting. But, by the time they got married, this entire group was on the radar of LE. This whole story is worse than a made-for-TV movie! Twists, turns, extending links. Wouldn't it be crazy if this guy was actually working with the FBI to infiltrate deep enough to find out?!! Where are these children?!!

I think it is POSSIBLE that Chad suffered a dissociative event; something traumatic happened to him and he felt disassociated from his own body. That DOES sometimes happen to people who suffer severe trauma.

Even some who serve in the military, in law enforcement, or in search and rescue operations have mentioned having to compartmentalize their fear and emotional responses under certain conditions, such as investigating horrible crimes against others or entering dangerous conditions to rescue someone who cannot get themselves to safety. They describe having to set aside their strong emotional responses or fears to focus on the task at hand and then they allow themselves to feel those responses after the danger or need to engage with the monster has passed and they have returned to a safer environment.

Those folks are doing it intentionally and may even become practiced at it, but a person who is unexpectedly traumatized may also do it. It's like the mind's way of protecting the person, physically and mentally, when they are in the heat of danger.

Most people are simply grateful that they experienced that protective mechanism -whether they believe its source is mind over matter or more spiritual, but Chad seems to have used it to elevate himself relative to others and to profit from the spiritual gravitas he and some others think it lends him.

The wiring thing has me baffled. Being newlyweds and still in honeymoon mode makes me wonder why the FBI would have thought it would work unless perhaps they threatened him with some sort of harboring a criminal or aiding/abetting charge. Also, how would someone be physically wired? I can't see the stereotypical wire under the clothes since as newlyweds, the clothes aren't always on so could it be the FBI planted some monitoring devices around the house instead? Could it be the FBI had some reason to do this purposely do this, knowing it wouldn't work, to somehow put Melani on notice and get her to fess up voluntarily? I'm stumped.
I just saw a court tv partial show on YouTube. Don’t know if I can bring it here, or how to do it. IP told an investigator that his wife M, did say that one day children can be full of light and then go dark. Very disturbing. This was exactly what she had told her precious husband, Mr.Boudreaux.
I think IP was playing the FBI. I think he is a part of this cult and he and M are both cavalier enough to think they are smarter than the authorities. M was very into this cult while married to Mr. B.

If he goes back with Chad and Lori, how come that he left their manifesto for his ex wife to discover and relay to Brandon (his new wife's adversary), after which it became public? Why did he tell his ex what he learned from Melani? None of it was favorable to the cult - it was quite damning. IMO, if he had been part of it, he could have avoided exposure.

If he goes back with Chad and Lori, how come that he left their manifesto for his ex wife to discover and relay to Brandon (his new wife's adversary), after which it became public? Why did he tell his ex what he learned from Melani? None of it was favorable to the cult - it was quite damning. IMO, if he had been part of it, he could have avoided exposure.
This was mentioned in the court tv episode I just watched. It was stated that IP gave the computer to his ex wife not realizing he had left the document describing details about the cult on the computer. His ex wife is the one who contacted authorities, fearful for her own children. I wish you could find the episode on court tv and watch it for yourself.its quite telling about IP and M.
Mr. B, M’s ex, is in hiding with his children.

ETAA: thank you for mentioning Mr Boudreaux's first name. I’m fairly new to this case and forgot his name. As I said, BB is in hiding with his children and IP is trying to maintain a relationship with his children, yet staying with M. I hope his ex goes in hiding with their children as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member