Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN REMINDER

Websleuths does not allow discussing social media of anyone other than officially named victim or POI/suspect, MSM and/or LE. Social media accounts belonging to others are off limits as their content is considered rumor.

Do not bring rumor to Websleuths.

Thanks.

This was mentioned in the court tv episode I just watched. It was stated that IP gave the computer to his ex wife not realizing he had left the document describing details about the cult on the computer. His ex wife is the one who contacted authorities, fearful for her own children. I wish you could find the episode on court tv and watch it for yourself.its quite telling about IP and M.
Mr. B, M’s ex, is in hiding with his children.

ETAA: thank you for mentioning Mr Boudreaux's first name. I’m fairly new to this case and forgot his name. As I said, BB is in hiding with his children and IP is trying to maintain a relationship with his children, yet staying with M. I hope his ex goes in hiding with their children as well.
I was aware of the computer story and according to one theory IP left the file on the computer on purpose. His ex wife found it on February 16 (source: Justin Lum, Fox 10). That was long after IP had already spoken to the FBI. He got married to Melani at the end of November. As I said, Melani told him a lot of alarming things, some on their wedding night. He told that to his ex and they went to police together in the first week of December. If he was a full member of the cult back then, he would not have given the secrets to his ex wife.

Last edited:
ADMIN REMINDER

Websleuths does not allow discussing social media of anyone other than officially named victim or POI/suspect, MSM and/or LE. Social media accounts belonging to others are off limits as their content is considered rumor.

Do not bring rumor to Websleuths.

Thanks.
Is court tv considered social media?

So, I am working a ton during the pandemic; and I have been unable to keep up with the threads. But, I have followed this case very closely especially since family is involved. I have a tickle in the back of my mind, and I would love to bounce it off. Perhaps this theory has already been put out there. Could Ian be actually working with LE still? Could he be an insider working to get information? I watched the Dateline episode, and he is off-putting. But, by the time they got married, this entire group was on the radar of LE. This whole story is worse than a made-for-TV movie! Twists, turns, extending links. Wouldn't it be crazy if this guy was actually working with the FBI to infiltrate deep enough to find out?!! Where are these children?!!

I've been wondering the same thing - he did mention he was still working with the FBI via his lawyer.

If he goes back with Chad and Lori, how come that he left their manifesto for his ex wife to discover and relay to Brandon (his new wife's adversary), after which it became public? Why did he tell his ex what he learned from Melani? None of it was favorable to the cult - it was quite damning. IMO, if he had been part of it, he could have avoided exposure.
I don't believe he left it there. I have deep stuff buried in my computer for years.. I just felt the computer was transferred for his kids' use and she found buried in there....

If he goes back with Chad and Lori, how come that he left their manifesto for his ex wife to discover and relay to Brandon (his new wife's adversary), after which it became public? Why did he tell his ex what he learned from Melani? None of it was favorable to the cult - it was quite damning. IMO, if he had been part of it, he could have avoided exposure.
I think he is booty fogged but worried about his own kids and probably only staying with MBP because of the baby MOO.

I keep thinking about Colby’s description of the life the two of them had before she married Ryan. To me it sounded like Colby was politely describing the chaotic life of a young child and a mother with at least one personality disorder. Nothing was stable. After some time she gets married, has another baby, has some financial stability but within several years, she upends everything, because that is what personality disorders will do to a person. Then she meets Charles and he seemed to go out of his way to keep her happy. All Colby’s comments about that family were centered around stability and how wonderful that was. I think that was her longest relationship mostly because Charles worked hard to keep it going. But once again she had destroy it and get some hateful drama going in her life.

I doubt meeting Chad initially was the cause of the marriage breakdown. It was a terrible coincidence and his BS gave her all sorts of ammo to use against Charles. I think she thrives on drama. I don’t think she deeply believes Chads BS theories, but it helped her stir up a lot of crap and justify killing her kids. I also think that if none of these deaths and missing kids ever came to the attention of law enforcement, and they were still in Hawaii, she would leave Chad within 2 or 3 years. She needs drama and mortal enemies in her life.

Normally, I would hypothesize that if they hadn’t met everyone would still be alive. Unfortunately, I don’t think that is true. Lori has a string dead family and spouse that started long before she knew Chad existed. Neither one of them is puppet master. They are two screwed up people creating carnage and doing no planning.

So, if Lori gets life in prison, will she be able to write an autobiography?

I don't believe he left it there. I have deep stuff buried in my computer for years.. I just felt the computer was transferred for his kids' use and she found buried in there....
Maybe he didn't care about it any more. The info found on the computer had already been relayed to police by him, so the fact that it was discovered probably didn't make much difference for the investigation, but it did become public. If he told Melani about wearing a wire back in December, Chad and Lori likely found out as well. It's questionable if they trusted him with sensitive information.

Maybe he had deleted it, where it goes into the "recycling bin" on your desktop, but didn't empty out the recycling bin before he handed the laptop over. Hahahaha.

Maybe he had deleted it, where it goes into the "recycling bin" on your desktop, but didn't empty out the recycling bin before he handed the laptop over. Hahahaha.
exactly! if the recycle bin doesn't empty on its own! Or he set up some file, and then forgot about it. I just really don't think he meant it to go to ex. But I think it made him have to be "cozier" with ex for future visitations, and keeping Natalie quieter than she might have been...

I don't find it as likely that the two were murdered.

Me either, really.

OLDER SISTER: Alex was (the only one) there....so I would believe nothing that I've heard about her death...and at the same time I could, at this point, again, because Alex was there, believe just about anything could have happened that day.

EX #3: There were plenty of opportunities to murder Joe long before 2018, including the one where Alex tried and didn't complete the job. But, for the fun of it, where was Alex during the weeks prior to Joe's death?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member