Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Is it just me or do they all just come across as super creepy? I can imagine being a guest at their house and them having these weird creepy grins all the time, a weird creepy grin and eye contact before handing you your dinner another weird creepy grin as they close your bedroom door and switch the light off when you got to bed, i would not be able to sleep or eat the food, would feel like a horror movie.

Well we have a goal, we will just do the goal, we are just going to tell the truth.
This is code for we are gonna lie jmo

I guess we can bring up more about Mom Janis, now that she is in MSM.

One of the websites that shows residences, phone numbers etc shows Janis with two physical locations. San Tan Valley, and Queens Creek. But as I mentioned earlier, they intertwine each other anyway.

The Queens Way address appears to be a business.

I think what is more intriguing is what all WAS being discussed on the day Alex is evicted, Storage Unit obtained, BB..... There are a lot of calls that day!! I think ol Janis opened Pandora's box!

My guess??? She had to be somewhere (ie not in car) because she had to retain a lot of information in a 97 minute call.

If she opened a Pandora's box, I pray that "hope" is still in the bottom of it.

It looks like there's going to be another interview.

What questions would you ask Lori Vallow’s mother and sister? Our coverage starts today at 5pm, then tomorrow and Friday 8pm-11pm on 3TV & CBS 5.

Morgan Loew on Twitter (short clip included)

We keep hearing about this mysterious bogeyman from which Lori is protecting her kids, but that bogeyman is never named. Who is it?

Is it just me or do they all just come across as super creepy? I can imagine being a guest at their house and them having these weird creepy grins all the time, a weird creepy grin and eye contact before handing you your dinner another weird creepy grin as they close your bedroom door and switch the light off when you got to bed, i would not be able to sleep or eat the food, would feel like a horror movie.

JMO
When M was smiling and giggling at the serious questions during the Dateline episode I wanted Keith to ask her "What is so amusing and funny about two children being missing?"

I know nervousness can sometimes cause people to sometimes smile or giggle but this is ridiculous with them. The next time any of them do it, they need to be reminded that they are smiling and laughing about their sister/daughter being in jail and two children missing or dead and most people fail to see what is so amusing to them about that.

It's possible, as is the other way around, or that there was just one shooter/driver. I tried not to speculate about that, or who they were. The one thing we know with confidence is that Lori and Chad put the parts of the Jeep in the storage locker that morning.

Which doesn't mean the Jeep was still in Idaho. They could have removed the items the night before and then taken them to the storage unit the next day.

I'm not sure that totally fits but the whole set of events is so strange I'm not sure we'll ever get it sorted out.

You can keep your phone number if you move. My husband has kept his New York (607) number for 20 years. We are now in Texas.

eta: I've also purchased phones for my son and picked out the area/number that I wanted. He lives in Ohio, and I have gotten him Texas (817) area code numbers.

Yeah, one of the Carbuff offspring has a New York state area code because he got the number when he was in college there. He's changed locations and carriers multiple times, even overseas, and not had any problems.

Really the area codes are historic artifacts, from the land line days.

It takes sense that Chad got a new phone in Hawaii after the other phones were confiscated.

Which doesn't mean the Jeep was still in Idaho. They could have removed the items the night before and then taken them to the storage unit the next day.

I'm not sure that totally fits but the whole set of events is so strange I'm not sure we'll ever get it sorted out.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do not believe the Jeep was in Idaho when the spare tire and rear seat were put in the storage locker. I believe the Jeep was in Arizona that day taking part in the shooting, and agree that the items were taken off some time before to allow for the 12 hour or so drive from Rexburg to Gilbert. My best guess is that they were removed in some out of the way place a day or so before and put in the Nissan Rogue to avoid witnesses, and then moved to the locker. But Chad and Lori forgot to check for security cameras when they planned that part.

BBM- IIRC, she was a TRAINED Rifle shooter during her rifle marksmanship in the Air Force/ Reserve. So she would be a skilled shooter.
I read that in the press report when she graduated from basics.
Yeah and I forgot that. She’s sly isn’t she? Hmm, I would like to learn more about her involvement in this mess.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
1 hr ·
DEFAMATION LAWSUIT: Brandon Boudreaux’s attorneys have filed a complaint against his ex-wife’s lawyers Robert Jarvis, Garrett Smith, their wives (names unknown), as well as Black and White Partnerships and Corporations.

This defamation lawsuit is in regards to the press releases sent out by Jarvis and Smith to the media. The counts filed against the attorneys include defamation and false light.

I reached out to Robert Jarvis for comment. He says this will be addressed through the judicial process.

Follow this link for documents Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do not believe the Jeep was in Idaho when the spare tire and rear seat were put in the storage locker. I believe the Jeep was in Arizona that day taking part in the shooting, and agree that the items were taken off some time before to allow for the 12 hour or so drive from Rexburg to Gilbert. My best guess is that they were removed in some out of the way place a day or so before and put in the Nissan Rogue to avoid witnesses, and then moved to the locker. But Chad and Lori forgot to check for security cameras when they planned that part.

The thing that doesn't make sense to me though is why they transferred the items to the storage unit at all instead of leaving them in the garage at one of the apartments.

So much that doesn't make sense...

Yes I bet they do have a goal.

Right and it has nothing to do with the truth which was the final afterthought they threw in at the end of that clip.

Reminded me of the way TS asked the reporter to come back because she forgot to throw in some caring and tears about Gannon Stauch in her interview with the reporter in her case.

Well now we know Lori or someone with her phone was in Az on the 1st Oct that is probably when they removed the seat and the tyre from the jeep and put it in the Rogue then drove the Rogue back to Rexburg to unload it and store it on the 2nd. There was a lot of moving going on in the month of October. Alex was evicted early in the month and then he helped MB move out at the end of the month from AZ to ID. I don't really know why they had the jeep and not Tylee. Unless Tylee and Jj were with them in October in Az.

Last edited:
The thing that doesn't make sense to me though is why they transferred the items to the storage unit at all instead of leaving them in the garage at one of the apartments.

I agree that it doesn’t make sense. So I make sense of it by looking at their personalities. They seem to like/need drama. The moving around of items in the storage unit fits with some kind of dramatic narrative, likely some kind of shared paranoia not based in reality. MOO

I agree that it doesn’t make sense. So I make sense of it by looking at their personalities. They seem to like/need drama. The moving around of items in the storage unit fits with some kind of dramatic narrative, likely some kind of shared paranoia not based in reality. MOO

That makes sense, in a twisted sort of way.

No one has any standing for custody of either one of the children. Biological Grandparents have no rights to a child who was legally adopted, by Idaho statutes. Tylee, her biological Father was dead. No one would have ever really noticed that these kids were even gone if the Woodcocks had not been so persistent.

I

Well we have a goal, we will just do the goal, we are just going to tell the truth.
This is code for we are gonna lie jmo

How inarticulate - ugh, just like MBP and LVD on the podcasts/interview after CV death. Such poor sentence structure - like they are trying to sound intelligent and in control and they get tripped up immediately trying to punch above their weight in a verbal Q&A! Bizzare!

Perhaps they didn't want the items to be found in their possession if their mission failed completely and they were caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop