Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that abbreviations list is from SaskTel. Do you know if Verizon documents their call records in the same way? I have been trying to find that info on Verizon's site or on other sites Verizon users have queried, but have not been able to confirm.

I've found multiple sites that indicate 480-692-9562 is NOT a landline; it is a mobile phone and I believe Sprint is the provider.
oh, sorry... I did think it was Verizon.... and have not found the equivalent link for Verizon... This is what I copied, so I wonder if these codes are federal communication codes???

What does incoming CL mean on a Verizon bill?
Incoming call from a landline phone. INCOMING CL. Incoming call from a landline phone. INC MOBILE. Incoming call from a wireless phone.Oct 10, 2018

Supposedly Melani also knew in the days previous that he wasn't feeling well. Why would Alex call Lori, in HI, before his own wife--someone who could actually get him medical assistance? Or, even, 911? Was it to say to her, "What.... Have..... You..... Done...?!?"

ETA: just reviewed dateline. There is no indication Lori and Alex had a phonecall wherein his death was imminent. It's left open that possibly Lori was using her magical Spidey-sense which told her Alex was not ok. I assume if that's the case she has been bitten by a radioactive Black Widow.
MOO
Many smiles for “Radioactive Black Widow”, the only thing to make smile since breakfast.

admin.gif
vzw_customer_support
Community Manager
‎10-11-2017 08:03 AM
##########, you definitely deserve an explanation. That wireless device is designed to retrieve signal from the nearest and best wireless tower in the area. The origination of that call is based on the wireless tower that the device retrieves signal from. However, that wireless tower can cover a very large area that can exceed the distance of 15 miles. As a result, it's very possible that the caller may have been where they claimed to be which is 15 miles away from were the cellular tower is located. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

Correct Answer: Re: call originated - Verizon Community

BBM. I would like to present what I believe definitive information from a Verizon representative as stated above. I have removed the names of the customer and the Verizon rep for privacy reasons, but you are welcome to go to the link for the full story.

So, again, why would JJ be talking to Grandma JC from the Queen Creek AZ area?

edited: wrong initials for Grandma

Last edited:
You can keep your phone number if you move. My husband has kept his New York (607) number for 20 years. We are now in Texas.

I know this is an individual choice for all.... But I personally feel they would have wanted to change their numbers for more privacy. Her numbers were probably under a larger plan of Charles. Would she think Kay could get info on her phone? Did they have less effective plans in AZ/ID? Just makes real sense for a number of reasons. And am sure very few people were given out those new numbers!

Last edited:
Is it possible the shooter was Melani and the driver was Alex?

I ask because I have a difficult time pulling a trigger and have to use my hand the way it is described. I’m a lot older than Melani and arthritis is a problem but maybe she is the shooter but is not trained to shoot?

She did train in rifle marksmanship in the Air Force Reserve, according to the 2008 press report about her graduation from that basic training. That was 11 years before the attempted shooting of BB, so don't know if she maintained those skills.

This phone activity is confusing. Is each city listed a different cell phone number? If I'm reading this right it looks like Lori's parents are paying for 5 or 6 different phone lines? :confused:o_O

View attachment 245872

Origination is literally where (what cell area) mobile phone was in when call is originated. See my post above. BC not necessarily paying for the phones/numbers listed on the "Verizon Call Log"

It looks like there's going to be another interview.

What questions would you ask Lori Vallow’s mother and sister? Our coverage starts today at 5pm, then tomorrow and Friday 8pm-11pm on 3TV & CBS 5.

Morgan Loew on Twitter (short clip included)
I think this guy only got the interview because he guaranteed to sling softballs, with most questions out of bounds. USUALLY they promo a show with the best cuts, or at least a cliffhanger question... my guess is that this is even going to be more dismal than the Dateline...

One of your digits is wrong; it should be 480 692 9562. As I've mentioned in an earlier post, this is the same phone number Lori used in the ad listing Bailey, JJ's rescue dog, for sale.
Oh sorry. I was being interrupted when I was posting that. I must have remembered it wrong.

I ask because I have a difficult time pulling a trigger and have to use my hand the way it is described. I’m a lot older than Melani and arthritis is a problem but maybe she is the shooter but is not trained to shoot?
well, she was in the military...

Origination is literally where (what cell area) mobile phone was in when call is originated. See my post above. BC not necessarily paying for the phones/numbers listed on the "Verizon Call Log"

I guess we can bring up more about Mom Janis, now that she is in MSM.

One of the websites that shows residences, phone numbers etc shows Janis with two physical locations. San Tan Valley, and Queens Creek. But as I mentioned earlier, they intertwine each other anyway. The listed address in Queens Creek is also listed as an address in San Tan Valley... so intertwined, and interchangable in this case.

I think what is more intriguing is what all WAS being discussed on the day Alex is evicted, Storage Unit obtained, BB..... There are a lot of calls that day!! I think ol Janis opened Pandora's box!

My guess??? She had to be somewhere (ie not in car) because she had to retain a lot of information in a 97 minute call.

Last edited:

BBM- IIRC, she was a TRAINED Rifle shooter during her rifle marksmanship in the Air Force/ Reserve. So she would be a skilled shooter.
I read that in the press report when she graduated from basics.

The opening shot of the interview that will follow tonight:

Is it just me or do they all just come across as super creepy? I can imagine being a guest at their house and them having these weird creepy grins all the time, a weird creepy grin and eye contact before handing you your dinner another weird creepy grin as they close your bedroom door and switch the light off when you go to bed, i would not be able to sleep or eat the food, would feel like a horror movie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member