Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This video is much more informative. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to imbed it, but wanted to send ppl to watch.

Yes and it appears they are going to play more on both Thursday and Friday night.

The people in the ballroom included:

Lori's mother and sister their spouses, her niece and nephew and one or two other family members and two of their attorneys.

They say that Lori was receiving threats and that's what caused her to move to Idaho and put her kids in hiding and they are still in hiding today. CBS is going to trace those alleged threats and have those people respond.

Lori Vallow's family says she would not hurt children

Good Lord, I am happy Lori's family has come out to speak up, but, come on. Pathetic responses. And where is Janis' husband, Barry, in all of this? Let's hear from him too. Let's just compound these pathetic responses to their daughter who is happy to stay in jail rather than disclose the children. Bizarre all of it. IMO

He was in the ballroom.

Yes and it appears they are going to play more on both Thursday and Friday night.

The people in the ballroom included:

Lori's mother and sister their spouses, her niece and nephew and one or two other family members and two of their attorneys.

They say that Lori was receiving threats and that's what caused her to move to Idaho and put her kids in hiding and they are still in hiding today. CBS is going to trace those alleged threats and have those people respond.

Lori Vallow's family says she would not hurt children

Maybe Kay & Charles boys asking questions of the Chandler Police Department and the LE wanting to talk to Lori and Alex about his death would be construed as those kind of threats? Who else? Not many knew them except family and some followers? Maybe 200 total? Any guesses?

Where. Are. The. Children?

I have no idea, but this seems to be the first time that anyone has said they were in hiding and alive other than CP or people from the Release LV facebook. Either it's true, for some warped reasoning, or they're making a very bad mistake trying this case in the media. It's interesting the the alleged threats will be responded to. Hope this isn't a let down!

The next week is going to be busy, with this coming out, AxC's COD/MOD and whatever else!

Need a new thread be the SHTF.

Maybe Kay & Charles boys asking questions of the Chandler Police Department and the LE wanting to talk to Lori and Alex about his death would be construed as those kind of threats? Who else? Not many knew them except family and some followers? Maybe 200 total? Any guesses?

I assume they are going to pin this on the Woodcocks, especially Kay. While I imagine there may have been unkind words and anger/desperation/frustration/concern on the part of the Woodcocks, after they were cut off and CV's untimely death. Seems like anything they would have said is perhaps now being misconstrued, misinterpreted and/or misunderstood to justify the hiding and perhaps thats just a big delay tactic to get beyond 7/22/20?

*note, I can't remember if AC was in AZ or ID on 10/1. I've been here since the very beginning, but there's a lot of moving pieces! If he was in AZ on 10/1, then there's a big hole in JC's JJ phone call story.
Alex was in Arizona on October 2 (IMO) when Lori was at the storage unit with Chad. Who had JJ then? A nanny would have come forward by now.

Forgot BB's attempted murder including the Gilbert Police. Things were getting put together by then. I'm sure they could pull a facebook "threat" or two. dummies.

I don't think many who speak on fb have a clue when they are saying stuff. I had a very intelligent friend who misspoke on a group on fb who went through hell because of a disbarred attorney a group posted about on facebook. Boy, did the whole town say what they shouldn't have, but did. Not sure of the several lawsuits outcomes but it appeared pure hell being the accused so everyone would look away from the real crime.

It reminds me of Tammy Moorer & Sidney's case for Heather Elis' case. Look over there. Hold steady.

Something is definitely off. Summer and Janis waited this long to talk to the media why? I have always felt that the kids were in hiding , but I don't buy that not one single person knows where they are. IMO Janis and Summer have a motive I just haven't figured it out yet.

They believe “Lori” would never hurt the children. So how about her asking Chad or Melani or Alex to do it for her? She is hurting Colby right now!
What is wrong with these people?!

Summer said, "If anything has happened those children it would not be Lori's doing." Well, as the mother of those children she (Lori) should know what, (when, and who) happened to them." If threats to Lori, JJ and Tylee were so dangerously serious.... why not report those threats to LE? She trusted police enough to request help to get her purse (with her ever precious lipgloss) back.

The other side of the story (the Lori story full of lies) - Why no date for this? Dooms day predictions were provided months ago.... so it seems this date shouldn't be so difficult to conjure up. Come on Chad n' Lori...the clocks-a-tickin!

Something is definitely off. Summer and Janis waited this long to talk to the media why? I have always felt that the kids were in hiding , but I don't buy that not one single person knows where they are. IMO Janis and Summer have a motive I just haven't figured it out yet.

I have not posted for a couple of months, mostly because very little new information has come out that I felt needed comment. I also felt I had very little to add once they left Hawaii.

But the interviews over the last few days I think are meant for future jurors.

I was accused before of defending Lori yet I have never done that. I simply think the facts are ambiguous. We have no evidence she harmed the kids. We only have evidence that they have not been heard from in months. If a mother felt her kids were in danger the first thing she would do is isolate them. Given her aversion to difficult conditions I find it increasingly hard to believe that they are safe and alive. But there is no evidence to the contrary. If there were threats against her and them and she put them in hiding that could explain her willingness to sit in jail while things play out.

If we were talking about two 8-year olds that were her own, yes, logic might suggest her best option is to kill them to move on with her life (logic, not moral). But in this situation Lori probably could have negotiated to throw JJ back to the Woodcocks and only had to wait Tylee out for a year until she turns 18. So taking drastic action seems like an unlikely situation. But I'm not a big conspiracy theorist so thinking there is a big scary monster threatening them is not convincing either.

Just a comment about the Verizon bill. I would not read too much into the details. I looked at my own Verizon bill and the markings on it are inconsistent with what Verizon claims.

I have been socially isolating and working from home for the past 2 months. I know exactly where I have been every day. Every single call (sent or received) on my bill has an origin in the place where I was at the time. The received calls all say "incoming CL" yet I know for a fact that most where mobile calls. And I also know for a fact, because I asked people who called me today, that the information about where they were is inaccurate and does not even reflect the cell tower in spite of what Verizon claims. In my case I spoke with someone I have talked to several times in teh last couple of months and confirmed that he was always at home on his cell phone, 50 miles from Hilo Hawaii. But every call with him says he is in Hilo.

So don't go too far with using the call records today for concluding anything and don't rely on what Verizon says. Because I know for a fact it is completely wrong for my bill.

I thought that he owned the home in Arizona, but I don't know. I think that I read that Lori threw a pool party at Charles' home that night after he was killed.

The article at this link says that she withdrew $25,000 from their bank accounts. I just have to shake my head at her audacity.

CBS 5 Investigates Exclusive: Charles Vallow had 'substantial' life insurance policy

Another good article at the link which talks about the life insurance policy and Charles' fears. I loved it when he changed the beneficiary of his life insurance policy to his sister unbeknownst to Lori. Lori thought that she was in for a big payday, like Chad.

Source: Charles Vallow removed Lori Vallow as $1M life insurance beneficiary in 2019
It was definitely rented because the landlord evicted Lori at the end of August and it was also the landlord who received the pool party complaints. See timeline in post 1.

Just a comment about the Verizon bill. I would not read too much into the details. I looked at my own Verizon bill and the markings on it are inconsistent with what Verizon claims.

I have been socially isolating and working from home for the past 2 months. I know exactly where I have been every day. Every single call (sent or received) on my bill has an origin in the place where I was at the time. The received calls all say "incoming CL" yet I know for a fact that most where mobile calls. And I also know for a fact, because I asked people who called me today, that the information about where they were is inaccurate and does not even reflect the cell tower in spite of what Verizon claims. In my case I spoke with someone I have talked to several times in teh last couple of months and confirmed that he was always at home on his cell phone, 50 miles from Hilo Hawaii. But every call with him says he is in Hilo.

So don't go too far with using the call records today for concluding anything and don't rely on what Verizon says. Because I know for a fact it is completely wrong for my bill.
We also don't know whether the call was incoming or outgoing. It was a 97 minute call so I think it may even have been an outgoing call. That is a long family type chat call IMO.

I think we are being played. I think, if this wasn't a land line number, Lori left her cellphone behind when she set off for her new life in Idaho, and didn't want to be located. I really don't think she wanted anyone to know where she'd gone when she lied to the old school about where she was going, didn't transfer JJ's school records to his new temporary school, ran away from Charles' death investigation, and was planning on killing her children (IMO). If she left it behind, she probably gave it to Alex to use when he was in AZ, as a decoy phone, so that he couldn't be located by his phone in AZ during the shooting, but he had it to use wherever he slept the night before.

moo
Or did she give it to Tylee and that was Tylee and Jj calling Grandma that day from somewhere in Arizona?

I think LE may be about to subpoena some phone records shortly IMO.

And if it was a landline, maybe it was the 'babysitter' for JJ while she ran out to do adults-only errands. Just sayin.
It cannot be a landline because it is the same number from when Lori was advertising Bailey. It has to be a mobile IMO. Unless you can keep and transfer landline numbers in Az.

Maybe somebody should phone that number to see who has it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly