Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right and it has nothing to do with the truth which was the final afterthought they threw in at the end of that clip.

Reminded me of the way TS asked the reporter to come back because she forgot to throw in some caring and tears about Gannon Stauch in her interview with the reporter in her case.
Yes. And IF they really believe Lori is innocent, then why aren’t they concerned she will be Chads next victim?
I think the truth might be that Lori has brought her whole family into Chads cult. Except for Ryan, which makes me very concerned for him.

I think we are being played. I think, if this wasn't a land line number, Lori left her cellphone behind when she set off for her new life in Idaho, and didn't want to be located. I really don't think she wanted anyone to know where she'd gone when she lied to the old school about where she was going, didn't transfer JJ's school records to his new temporary school, ran away from Charles' death investigation, and was planning on killing her children (IMO). If she left it behind, she probably gave it to Alex to use when he was in AZ, as a decoy phone, so that he couldn't be located by his phone in AZ during the shooting, but he had it to use wherever he slept the night before.

moo

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
DEFAMATION LAWSUIT: Brandon Boudreaux’s attorneys have filed a complaint against his ex-wife’s lawyers Robert Jarvis, Garrett Smith, their wives (names unknown), as well as Black and White Partnerships and Corporations.

This defamation lawsuit is in regards to the press releases sent out by Jarvis and Smith to the media. The counts filed against the attorneys include defamation and false light.

I reached out to Robert Jarvis for comment. He says this will be addressed through the judicial process.
96245521_1590930144403330_2661425911450042368_o.jpg
95919281_1590930431069968_2497705928539766784_o.jpg

96030180_1590930414403303_172242220227756032_o.jpg

95509583_1590930224403322_7025813309316136960_o.jpg

95397199_1590930334403311_9024511572126466048_o.jpg

Yes. And IF they really believe Lori is innocent, then why aren’t they concerned she will be Chads next victim?
I think the truth might be that Lori has brought her whole family into Chads cult. Except for Ryan, which makes me very concerned for him.

Thankfully Colby looks like a big powerful dude, and hopefully has also learned by now, not to eat or drink anything this crew puts in front of him. :(

We keep hearing about this mysterious bogeyman from which Lori is protecting her kids, but that bogeyman is never named. Who is it?

My question would be similar... What type of horrendously serious harm was this bogeyman going to inflict upon both JJ and Tylee that it requires Lori to continue to remain silent and sit in jail facing charges??

IMO... it's been a continuous lying "shell game" with the location of these children. They are visiting grandma. They are with friends. They are at a movie. They were at home with mom. The only media "hype" surrounding the location of these children was caused by Lori, and the only reason it continues is because of Lori.

This family is so pretty (mock) and oh so stupidly self-centered.

My question would be similar... What type of horrendously serious harm was this bogeyman going to inflict upon both JJ and Tylee that it requires Lori to continue to remain silent and sit in jail facing charges??

IMO... it's been a continuous lying "shell game" with the location of these children. They are visiting grandma. They are with friends. They are at a movie. They were at home with mom. The only media "hype" surrounding the location of these children was caused by Lori, and the only reason it continues is because of Lori.

This family is so pretty (mock) and oh so stupidly self-centered.

On the "bright" side, it almost assuredly settles any theories/wishes/hopes anyone had that JJ and Tylee were with their aunt Summer or their grandparents Cox, in the negative...

If she was truly serious about her cult religion she would give up this circus, tell law enforcement where the children are...She needs to hurry up and prepare her people...
YES, YES, YES!!!!!
I agree 1000%. This total lack of preparation for July, indicates to me that she only uses Chad’s BS when needed, otherwise it means little to her. What did they do in Hawaii? Fun stuff. No prep for the coming apocalypse, unless beach time and smoothie drinking counts.

God that video of Lori’s mom and sister made me sick after watching it. Whats with her family and lying! She probably picked a call off her phone bill that she spoke with Lori and automatically said she talked with JJ that day. Just to say the FBI and police are wrong. If she truly spoke with JJ, why wouldn’t she tell the police about it and help with the investigation. I doubt they even wanted to be interviewed by LE. We ALL just want to make sure the children are safe. Also, she should be upset and trying to figure out how her son died. I truly don’t understand how her family thinks.

Origination is literally where (what cell area) mobile phone was in when call is originated. See my post above. BC not necessarily paying for the phones/numbers listed on the "Verizon Call Log"
My phone bill shows origination as where the phones were purchased, not where the phone is currently located.
Last year we bought new phones when we moved to another state, then moved back home. When my husband calls me, it shows he is calling from the city we purchased them in, even though we are both in our home state.
We have Sprint, and are currently in AZ.

I thought that he owned the home in Arizona, but I don't know. I think that I read that Lori threw a pool party at Charles' home that night after he was killed.

The article at this link says that she withdrew $25,000 from their bank accounts. I just have to shake my head at her audacity.

CBS 5 Investigates Exclusive: Charles Vallow had 'substantial' life insurance policy

Another good article at the link which talks about the life insurance policy and Charles' fears. I loved it when he changed the beneficiary of his life insurance policy to his sister unbeknownst to Lori. Lori thought that she was in for a big payday, like Chad.

Source: Charles Vallow removed Lori Vallow as $1M life insurance beneficiary in 2019
That was definitely rented. Charles rented it for Lori, while he lived in Texas.

I think she took $35,000 out of the business account. This caused all sorts of serious problems, including no money for payroll. I am guessing she lived off this money until she married Chad.

I think we are being played. I think, if this wasn't a land line number, Lori left her cellphone behind when she set off for her new life in Idaho, and didn't want to be located. I really don't think she wanted anyone to know where she'd gone when she lied to the old school about where she was going, didn't transfer JJ's school records to his new temporary school, ran away from Charles' death investigation, and was planning on killing her children (IMO). If she left it behind, she probably gave it to Alex to use when he was in AZ, as a decoy phone, so that he couldn't be located by his phone in AZ during the shooting, but he had it to use wherever he slept the night before.

moo
And if it was a landline, maybe it was the 'babysitter' for JJ while she ran out to do adults-only errands. Just sayin.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

CR33-20-0302 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.
  • 05/05/2020 Order

Comment
    Denying Defendant's Motion to Reduce Bond

• 05/05/2020 Subpoena Issued

Comment
    Subpoena Duces Tecum

• 05/06/2020 Motion

Comment
    to Quash Subpoena

• 07/09/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Mallard, Michelle Radford

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

• 07/10/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Mallard, Michelle Radford

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

On the "bright" side, it almost assuredly settles any theories/wishes/hopes anyone had that JJ and Tylee were with their aunt Summer or their grandparents Cox, in the negative...

I'm not sure that's assured. JC is lying about something, I think, judging from her evasions in that interview, and it might well be about the kids.

This actually raises even more questions on that front for me. Chad visited the Phoenix area in late Sept. to help a friend get settled, according to the person he sat next to on his flight. If- IF- those kids ended up in AZ for whatever reason, my bet is that Lori's family knew about it, or assisted with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop