Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s a good possibility. Or Lori left in CV’s rental car/took JJ to school when he was still alive so he couldn’t do it himself, forcing CV to be left alone with AxC.

I don’t think AxC explained what’s CV was doing when he went to “his room” to grab his gun. CV could have attempted to leave at that time but what’s he going to do if he saw LV driving away in his rental? Chances are he turned around and went back inside. Hook, line, and sinker.

MOO.
Tylee went back inside the house to get Lori's purse after Lori got in the car, and I don't see any reason Charles would have stayed in the house with Alex and not followed Lori out because she had his phone.

The only thing I can think of is that Alex trapped him and was holding the gun to him. Would Charles have stayed quiet, knowing he was going to be killed whatever he did, while Tylee came and went and didn't hear anything? Alex wouldn't have known Tylee would be coming back in, but perhaps he was waiting to hear the car driving away before he killed him. It could explain why Tylee didn't see Charles dead on the floor, perhaps he was pinned to the kitchen floor, behind the dividing wall.

If Charles was not dead when Lori left, I think she would have wanted to know about his status when she came back. Alex could have sent her a photo, snapchat, but that leads to more questions. Why she would have told police she saw him after he was shot and left without calling for an ambulance. Perhaps she thought it wouldn't make sense that she left to take JJ when Charles could have taken him. It's a pretty major discrepancy that Alex says he shot him after Lori left and Lori says she was there, but it does explain why Lori has to make up the story of the fight on the floor which doesn't match Alex's story, and why she has to be so vague about where she was, what Charles was doing when Alex got his gun, why she couldn't say what Alex said to Charles, etc.

It helps to explain the one shot mystery, Lori says she heard the shot, Tylee says she heard a bang like a bat on the floor (perhaps Lori flung the bat on the wood floor as she was leaving), neither of them knew the real number of times the gun fired if Alex only sent a photo with no text, and the shot Lori said she heard was just a wild guess. Again, this discrepancy is huge, she wouldn't have said one shot if she knew he fired multiple times.

More to ponder...

moo

With the latest release of police officer 2's bodycam recording of the stolen purse report, by Court TV, I've been able to hear what Lori says after Tylee relates what Charles texted her. So it goes like this:

TR: So he at first text me, ‘are you doing okay today, hey girl are you [redacted] please [redacted] your mom I may not be home for a bit, love you, sent me a strange link to a website about our church,

LV: About crazy people.

TR: Yeah. Um said this is what’s happening, and then he text me at almost midnight . . .

listen at 9:53 minutes into video

With her own recognition that they are crazy people (and being discharged by Community Bridges) there is no chance she was psychotic, IMO. Charles' search history should be revealing, if they can't get this from Tylee's phone. It sounds like he was onto them, perhaps there is a clue in the divorce petition.

moo

I totally agree. There is no compelling reason for either of them to talk, since they would have to implicate themselves in serious crimes. I think the least serious charge would be accessory to homicide(s). Lori will never talk and Chad won’t talk because he would have to explain whatever happened to Tammi.
It all depends on the evidence against them. It's still possible that one will be offered and accept a deal to testify against the other if they would be worse off it they didn't. I think at the moment they still believe that they can get away with it all.

I'm hopeful that there's enough to get them for Charles' and Tammy's murders. There have been MSM hints about evidence in both cases.

In JJ and Tylee's case so far we haven't heard of any potential evidence of foul play resulting in their deaths. Abandonment might remain the only major charge. I hope I'm wrong.

It all depends on the evidence against them. It's still possible that one will be offered and accept a deal to testify against the other if they would be worse off it they didn't. I think at the moment they still believe that they can get away with it all.

I'm hopeful that there's enough to get them for Charles' and Tammy's murders. There have been MSM hints about evidence in both cases.

In JJ and Tylee's case so far we haven't heard of any potential evidence of foul play resulting in their deaths. Abandonment might remain the only major charge. I hope I'm wrong.
No evidence of foul play regarding the children that we know of, but the talk of Yellowstone does make me think they think it's going to be a body search. I don't know why they would do that if they thought Tylee was alive. And police don't seem to be doing anything to raise awareness of the missing children if they think they are alive - not leaving it to Annie, Kay and Larry to put up billboards. I don't know if that's normal or not, it just doesn't feel like an active search for live children.

Brandon's case seems to have gone quiet too. Surely the video of the storage facility (tire and seat storage) has Lori and Chad up to their necks in that.

moo

I feel so bad for them. I hope they are receiving appropriate mental health services. The timing of the nightmares is consistent with the PTSD that comes with this form of trauma IME. Can relate to so much of what they are saying. Extremely painful.

Yes, the PTSD. Thanks for saying this. (GoneGoldfishin') <3

I’ve suspected Lori pulled the trigger for quite some time. Sadly Chandler LE apparently didn’t bother w/gunshot residue testing.
I would like to know why they had a pool party and who was there. I would also like to know why all 3, Lori, Tylee and Alex did not seem at all upset or worried about what had happened. I would like to know how many shells were found and how many bullets hit Charles and what the trajectories were. I would like to know exactly where everyone was when he was shot. I would like to know what happened to Alex, Tylee and JJ and why only Lori is apparently alive from the 5 people that were there that day.

Tylee went back inside the house to get Lori's purse after Lori got in the car, and I don't see any reason Charles would have stayed in the house with Alex and not followed Lori out because she had his phone.

The only thing I can think of is that Alex trapped him and was holding the gun to him. Would Charles have stayed quiet, knowing he was going to be killed whatever he did, while Tylee came and went and didn't hear anything? Alex wouldn't have known Tylee would be coming back in, but perhaps he was waiting to hear the car driving away before he killed him. It could explain why Tylee didn't see Charles dead on the floor, perhaps he was pinned to the kitchen floor, behind the dividing wall.

If Charles was not dead when Lori left, I think she would have wanted to know about his status when she came back. Alex could have sent her a photo, snapchat, but that leads to more questions. Why she would have told police she saw him after he was shot and left without calling for an ambulance. Perhaps she thought it wouldn't make sense that she left to take JJ when Charles could have taken him. It's a pretty major discrepancy that Alex says he shot him after Lori left and Lori says she was there, but it does explain why Lori has to make up the story of the fight on the floor which doesn't match Alex's story, and why she has to be so vague about where she was, what Charles was doing when Alex got his gun, why she couldn't say what Alex said to Charles, etc.

It helps to explain the one shot mystery, Lori says she heard the shot, Tylee says she heard a bang like a bat on the floor (perhaps Lori flung the bat on the wood floor as she was leaving), neither of them knew the real number of times the gun fired if Alex only sent a photo with no text, and the shot Lori said she heard was just a wild guess. Again, this discrepancy is huge, she wouldn't have said one shot if she knew he fired multiple times.

More to ponder...

moo

At least one neighbor approached the police officer while the officer was interviewing Alex at the curb. The officer asked the neighbor to step aside while the officer continued to interview Alex, presumably with the intent of interviewing that neighbor later.

Given the neighbor's early approach of the officer after that officer arrived, my hope is that the neighbor had something to say about the sequence of events (when shots were heard - incl. how many - relative to specific individuals getting into the rental car and relative to departure of that rental car, as well as length of time that passed between shots heard and arrival of police). Since the neighbor approached so quickly after police arrived and it seemed the neighbor wanted to interrupt the interview of Alex, it seems reasonable to me to infer that the neighbor did not believe the story Alex was going to tell police squared with what that neighbor had heard and observed.

Last edited:
Most times gunshots can be heard a block away. I remember in the madison holton case this came into play b/c he claims he never heard the shots. So the sheriff went to the neighbors house, I think was 200 feet away. They fired shots and they were very clear, so the kid was lying.
In this case, neighbours did hear the shots because I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread that they had thought they were fireworks. I don't remember where that came from so will look for a link.

In the meantime I just found this article which seems to have a lot of info in here about Lori and her bail motion so am posting the link. I am some pages behind so not sure if this info has been posted yet.

Cult mom Lori Vallow prepares to walk free from jail following coronavirus outbreak as search continues for missing kids

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 @jlumfox10
1m

SUBPOENA II: This one is for Fremont County Prosecutor. Again, Means wants all records on investigation into Daybell couple including computer/electronic records taken from Chad’s home. #fox10phoenix

Justin Lum Fox 10 @jlumfox10
4m

Attorney Mark means wants all these documents and records by 5/6 1PM.

Isn't this jumping the gun?.. asking for discovery in relation to charges that have not yet been filed?

ETA: I see others have asked the same question. Sorry! Let me just add: Those pending charges, aren't they currently being worked by the state prosecutor, rather than Fremont County? So, subpoena is being prematurely served and to the wrong party?

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

CHARLES VALLOW RECORDS: Another subpoena filed by LV’s attorney is for Southwest Airlines Visa and Chase Bank. Requesting all records and emails linked to LV’s dead, former husband and any details regarding Lori Vallow. Subpoena asks for specific financial records for Charles from 1/1/16 to present.

Isn't this jumping the gun?.. asking for discovery in relation to charges that have not yet been filed?

ETA: I see others have asked the same question. Sorry! Let me just add: Those pending charges, aren't they currently being worked by the state prosecutor, rather than Fremont County? So, subpoena is being prematurely served and to the wrong party?
Why does he keep on spelling names wrong? Chad’s last name is written as Daybell and Day Bell on the same page. Tammy’s name is spelled as Tami. Seems unprofessional for being a lawyer I would expect better spelling/writing and attention to detail or at least have a paralegal that has an eye for detail review it before you submit it. For some reason this is driving me batty. If I was his client paying his hourly fee I would expect more from him.
ETA: and on page 2 footnotes once the word personnel is used correctly and then it is used as county “personal” instead of the correct personnel. Hire a proofreader buddy!

Last edited:
State of Idaho should make sure that LCRVD gets a criminal defense attorney to supplement her current choice because this family law/personal injury attorney is NOT cutting the mustard and the good citizens of Idaho (and victims in these cases, as well as their loved ones) deserve better than to have an eventual conviction thrown out for such obviously ineffective counsel.

Why does he keep on spelling names wrong? Chad’s last name is written as Daybell and Day Bell on the same page. Tammy’s name is spelled as Tami. Seems unprofessional for being a lawyer I would expect better spelling/writing and attention to detail or at least have a paralegal that has an eye for detail review it before you submit it. For some reason this is driving me batty. If I was his client paying his hourly fee I would expect more from him.
I agree I get hung up on the spelling too, as well as having a proofreader. I bet this means they will both be charged soon. Means may have been tipped off to such. Isn't that a professional courtesy? Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness