Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A comment on Charles, and money--or lack of.

If Charles were a good financial advisor, he'd know how to invest sums in entities that weren't immediately available. Have you ever seen those tv commercials talking about invest with so-and-so because he can protect your money and still get you signed up with Medicaid or whatever free program you don't actually qualify for?

Charles could have multiple assets in a variety of places.

As far as Lori saying he "wasn't good with money." Hmmm---if I had a partner that spent every dime as fast as it came in, I'd probably start making comments about not having money when they asked.

Or it could just be that Lori truly did spend every dime as fast as he made it and he really did have very little money left when he died.

Whichever it turns out, I feel very sad for Charles.

Just a minor thing. KW said that in an interview, not Lori. Jmo

Gabe Bonilla is on the tape with the police as a witness to Charles' difficulties with Lori at the house. To me, he sounded as if he was trying to help Charles, but was torn just the same. And I believe that is because his relationships did go many ways. Just as JM seems to have really backed off from his relationships with Lori and Chad, I believe Bonilla and Mow will parrot each other....because they can.
I'm unsure about GB's position. He has not made any public statements, but was likely familiar with Lori's crazy ways (or normal beliefs if you are Chad) and Charles' struggles with her from early on. So was at least part of Lori's family. IMO JM knew about zombies only if he was part of the 144k, like I suspect MG was. Wait, JM did call Lori a gatherer in the only surviving podcast episode.

BBM Thanks for asking. This is one of the places I found.

Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says

“There was a three year period of time where Rowe would visit Daybell and his wife in their Rexburg home at least once a month.

Daybell and Rowe often talked about a vision they both had years ago where angels told them Tammy would die.

“He was emotionally distraught, he was crying and he said that his angels had told him that he was going to lose Tammy,” said Rowe.”
Imo Chad and Julie Rowe had an odd relationship, whether it was physical or not is a different story. I know Julie has cake out to say there was nothing and they were just friends. But it has always felt off for me. Jmo

Does anyone believe that Melani is going to just slide through this situation with zero charges? Zero jail time?

Brandon Boudreaux is lucky. And I don't think that there is any chance of MB getting her children. I wonder why she divorced her husband...

Imo Chad and Julie Rowe had an odd relationship, whether it was physical or not is a different story. I know Julie has cake out to say there was nothing and they were just friends. But it has always felt off for me. Jmo

I think their fringe beliefs make everything they do and say "off" to the rest of us. Jmo

Not to discount your feelings at all.

You can read on Chad's website that he saw Julie in his visions even before meeting her. They both had NDEs. He went from her editor and mentor to her friend. At some point she was more famous than him. IMO they still have a lot of beliefs in common despite both trying to distance themselves from each other (for different reasons).

Does anyone believe that Melani is going to just slide through this situation with zero charges? Zero jail time?

Brandon Boudreaux is lucky. And I don't think that there is any chance of MB getting her children. I wonder why she divorced her husband...
BBM. I think it was because he was not considered cult material and because he was friends with Charles. BB was labeled 3D from the beginning. Lori and Chad had someone else in mind more worthy of the 144k for Melani.

IMO Melani might get off if there isn't enough solid evidence against her that she participated in the murder attempt on Brandon.

You can read on Chad's website that he saw Julie in his visions even before meeting her. They both had NDEs. He went from her editor and mentor to her friend. At some point she was more famous than him. IMO they still have a lot of beliefs in common despite both trying to distance themselves from each other (for different reasons).
Thank you! I have seen that before, but I’ll happily go read again as I may have missed a few things. :)

Is it possible MG wasn’t in hiding as much as she was wanting to distance herself from Chad and Lolo? Stay out of the spotlight? Maybe deflect any culpability, real or implied, while making sure her narrative was in order? Im guessing she’s retained an attorney but wasn’t there a delay in her responding to the police inquiries? Not something that would make her look very good, no?

I think the interview will be somewhat scripted on her part and she’ll do everything to point the finger elsewhere. At this point she needs to save her own bacon even if she’s not directly involved in wrongdoing. I’m still looking forward to it and we’ll probably garner more from her then Lolo’s family mouthpieces.

I have actually been wondering about the thinking of the Gilbert (or is it Chandler) PD. I don't think they have any reason to be biased or to manipulate the story. But I had to wonder why that footage was release now. Perhaps it was due to a media request. Most police departments have policies on this kind of release and those policies are usually obtainable. It would be interesting if a sleuther could find those and post them. I'd be curious if teh release was within policy or was an exception.
The video I watched of the Means response (not the Charles footage) was specifically a news channel staying they had received the footage in direct response to a Freedom of Information Act request. I'll see if I can find it.

This isn't what I watched but it's a statement from ABC, who got the footage, stating the same in the third paragraph.

Last edited:
This case affects people. I was in Walmart the other day and a female pulled a big ziplock baggie crammed with cash out of her purse.

I went all sorts of side eye. :eek:

Then I thought, she's a waitress. It's tips. Then I thought wait restaurants aren't open yet. Maybe she's a delivery driver.

Then I breathed a silent prayer. God, make me more kind and less suspicious of people. Amen. Lol.

Just came across the email NP wrote on December 4th asking for help. I thought it's worth rereading what IP said to NP about MP (even before AC was dead) and compare that to their current narrative. It was MP who was producing all the weird ideas about NP, their kids, two of the police officers etc, not LV and CD who were apparently not there and whom she could not contact at the time (according to her). MP was also isolating IP and deliberately brainwashing him. Link

Re: Charles' Bishop. Initially I had guessed that these relationships were coincidental due to being in congregations together--one Mormon writer got introduced to a Mormon illustrator and a business relationship occurred. However, @fred&edna hit on something that I think is not insignificant. If Bishop had a member of his congregation with seemingly bizarre beliefs, coming "out of Utah" or whatever CV claimed, I would think he would do a little more digging and probably *should* have reported anyone "peddling" bizarre beliefs/books to their Bishop. Maybe he did and Chad et al was determined not an issue by their local leaders. But it does seem like in that investigation it would come back to JM! Certainly GB knew LV was podcasting with JM and MG?! What was he telling CV about "the people she was running around with"?? MOO

MOO I always thought his statements were guarded, which i chalked up to being a responsible reporter. For example, I once stated in a signed document that someone "possibly" got a concussion. That someone ended up suing their employer for $$$ based on my statement--not the EMTs who arrived on scene. I learned to be very judicious about only stating what I know to be true (which, in itself is tricky, as we know witnesses are unreliable!). I also note this tactic in LEO talking to Charles--it's frustrating, but I get it. But now wondering if he was softening his statements a little bit.

Last edited:
Hoping they did not release it now because they consider the investigation over. But in my experience it’s odd to release body cam footage in an ongoing investigation. Can anyone remember a case where it was?

It's becoming more common. I've seen it in relation to trying to find a suspect, or to clarify what happened in an arrest, especially if there was violence. Also in response to a Freedom of Information request from the media.

Is it possible MG wasn’t in hiding as much as she was wanting to distance herself from Chad and Lolo? Stay out of the spotlight? Maybe deflect any culpability, real or implied, while making sure her narrative was in order? Im guessing she’s retained an attorney but wasn’t there a delay in her responding to the police inquiries? Not something that would make her look very good, no?

I think the interview will be somewhat scripted on her part and she’ll do everything to point the finger elsewhere. At this point she needs to save her own bacon even if she’s not directly involved in wrongdoing. I’m still looking forward to it and we’ll probably garner more from her then Lolo’s family mouthpieces.
MG was called by both Chad and Lori on November 26 (day of the welfare check). She got her narrative in order by December 6, when she went to police and told them about the calls.

She's not being accused of anything so far. IMO she did not participate in the deaths and disappearances, otherwise she would not have turned to LE unprompted. It's a big question if she had knowledge that she could have used to prevent certain things from happening. The police knew about Lori's threats to Charles, yet that did not save him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen