Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what assets Charles had. Mormons are savers and Charles was a financial advisor nearing retirement. It makes no sense to me that he was broke, but maybe he was. If she divorced him she would also likely get substantial alimony.

I believe they were a couple at the time but we really don't know when Lori turned from fan-girl to concubine.

Huh? I thought we’ve seen where Charles and Lolo had judgements, liens and other indebtedness when they had a foreclosure in Texas. I also recall they had no “real property” just like the rest of Lolo’s family. What information do you have that contradicts that? He might not have been broke but on paper, to the government, he was.

I finally brought my calculator to class and added up that G Bonilla is/was... a bishop, friend and confidant to Charles, and friend/illustrator for JM's books. And, JM nor MG nor GB discussed (notified the church) the relationship/beliefs of Chad and Lori before Charles was killed. Do I have that correct. Hmmm. Obviously, I've never been good at math (nor paying full attention).
Hold up...so G Bonilla knew CV and JM and MG? How did I miss this? Why is this connection never mentioned?

Is it possible everyone is involved in this group but CV (imo he seemed genuinely shocked by these beliefs)? Is it possible everyone was hiding all of these things from CV? Is it possible all these connections aren’t coincidental?

IMHO, I don’t see Lori being very religious at all... Given her many marriages, I don’t think she takes giving an oath to GOD seriously...that being said, I think her motive for all this craziness is she craves attention, drama, money, and a perfect life...I think in her mind, the only higher calling is for her to satisfy her greed and lust..

Perfect! You are spot on!

I finally brought my calculator to class and added up that G Bonilla is/was... a bishop, friend and confidant to Charles, and friend/illustrator for JM's books. And, JM nor MG nor GB discussed (notified the church) the relationship/beliefs of Chad and Lori before Charles was killed. Do I have that correct? Hmmm. Obviously, I've never been good at math (nor paying full attention).
Are you freaking kidding me???? You've tied together so much with this post. You are definately ready for calculus!

Huh? I thought we’ve seen where Charles and Lolo had judgements, liens and other indebtedness when they had a foreclosure in Texas. I also recall they had no “real property” just like the rest of Lolo’s family. What information do you have that contradicts that? He might not have been broke but on paper, to the government, he was.
The only thing I have to say he was not broke is the circumstances. He was a financial aadvisor nearing retirement with a special needs child. It's possible he was broke but that would be horribly irresponsible. They were living the good life, fancy houses, frequent trips to Hawaii. Charles doesn't seem like he was that irresponsible.

The only thing I have to say he was not broke is the circumstances. He was a financial aadvisor nearing retirement with a special needs child. It's possible he was broke but that would be horribly irresponsible. They were living the good life, fancy houses, frequent trips to Hawaii. Charles doesn't seem like he was that irresponsible.

KW said in one of her interviews that Lori paid the bills because CV wasn't good with money. Jmo

Hold up...so G Bonilla knew CV and JM and MG? How did I miss this? Why is this connection never mentioned?

Is it possible everyone is involved in this group but CV (imo he seemed genuinely shocked by these beliefs)? Is it possible everyone was hiding all of these things from CV? Is it possible all these connections aren’t coincidental?

I was actually hoping for clarification regarding the part about bishop... it was mentioned a few pages back. That's why I posted the "Do I have this correct?" Maybe the post below was opinion? ETA: The member who posted this is a good WS member... not trying to call them out... again, it might just have been an assumption.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Last edited:
East Idaho News.com
Two days before Thanksgiving, Chad Daybell called Melanie Gibb out of the blue. Melanie thought JJ Vallow, Lori's son, was with his grandmother in Louisiana.
Here's part of my interview with Melanie Gibb. I had 11 pages of questions - and we got through all of them! We covered so much that we are breaking the story into 3 parts. Part 1 will be posted on EastIdahoNews.com at 8 a.m. MST Tues. Part 2 will be posted Wed. and part 3 on Thurs. Each part is 30-45 minutes. Anyone anywhere will be able to watch.

OMG! I just became an insider (sort of). It seems the bishop is friends with a good (but old) friend of mine. I am so tempted to "phone a friend" for a clue at this point.

I was hoping for clarification. But, it would be nice to have another insider on this case :)

It's best if someone checks my work regarding maths!

Last edited:
Completely agree. So that begs the questions, if Charles wanted a divorce and custody of JJ, why didn't she take the easy way out and agree to that? She would have gotten a substantial amount of money most likely. Why kill him, be stuck with JJ, and face the legal consequences?

If she would have gotten a substantial amount of money in a divorce, she should be in possession of it since his death. For that and other reasons, I think their finances might have been in poorer shape than the outward appearances would suggest.

the reason why it hasn’t been mentioned before, is IMO that GB is not a POI and thus is so far unsleuthable.

If his name is on the covers or copyright pages of some books I guess that part is an open secret; but we can’t do a deep dive into his background.

the reason why it hasn’t been mentioned before, is IMO that GB is not a POI and thus is so far unsleuthable.

If his name is on the covers or copyright pages of some books I guess that part is an open secret; but we can’t do a deep dive into his background.

All the things I posted have been mentioned previously here... I was just adding it all up :) ... Oops on my part. :oops:

I keep meaning to ask. With Alex dead, who is MG so afraid of that she's gone into hiding?

Jmo
That's what gets me. She says she was in Utah 2 days before Thanksgiving. Was she in hiding then? Nate says she has been in hiding for 5 months. That only gets us back to Christmas.

There are a few things I hope we learn from the interview this week:
- Does this (cult) go beyond Chad and Lori
- Was there anything planned beyond just religious stuff, like a big get together this summer for the apocalypse
- Were they trying to raise money for something
- Were they recruiting
- When did Chad and Lori meet
- Where are the kids

Obviously we won't get an answer to the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop