Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rexburg marks birthday of missing child - Local News 8
Rexburg marks birthday of missing child
jj-vallow-rpd-860x484.jpg
upload_2020-5-25_19-2-58.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-25_19-2-21.gif
    upload_2020-5-25_19-2-21.gif
    22 KB · Views: 1
Lori Vallow received threats and is protecting her children, according to mom, sister

"Kay (Woodcock) was threatening her. And her brothers. They're very upset about Charles's death. There was (sic) a lot of threats made to Lori," said Shiflet.

Why threaten Lori? The guy who actually murdered Charles was still alive -- they could have just threatened him. And then when he died and couldn't be threatened, Lori was on the run/missing/couldn't be contacted.

Makes no sense. Unless the threat took the form of "Let us see JJ!"

I would like to publicly come out in support of people who have different ideas than I do. This isn't supposed to be an echo chamber. This is supposed to be a place where many minds look at the facts and do their best to find leads. Imagine a detective who took everything at face value and just nodded his head. We wouldn't want anyone doing that for what Lori says, we shouldn't do it for anyone else. That doesn't mean we antagonize victims, but it should mean carefully listening to both sides of a narrative. And checking out theories and talking things out. If you get tired of hearing the same things repeated, well, I don't know what to tell you because new people show up all the time and go over the same things we've all already rehashed a dozen times. It's the nature of this beast. Yes, sometimes it's frustrating, but the more eyes and minds the better, IMO. I also reserve the right to disagree or scroll and roll--and I'm not so fragile that you can't disagree with me, too! ;)

Why threaten Lori? The guy who actually murdered Charles was still alive -- they could have just threatened him. And then when he died and couldn't be threatened, Lori was on the run/missing/couldn't be contacted.

Makes no sense. Unless the threat took the form of "Let us see JJ!"
Imo she may have misinterpreted what Kay said and took it as a threat or read what she wanted to instead of reading what Kay actually said. I think Kay showed some emails in a news story (not sure on the link maybe some Kim Powell reported on?) and I don’t exactly remember what was shown there. Maybe someone else remembers?

All jmo

Edit to add link from Kim Powell’s Twitter that includes the video with said emails
Twitter

Last edited:
Imo she may have misinterpreted what Kay said and took it as a threat or read what she wanted to instead of reading what Kay actually said. But idk what exactly was said because I haven’t seen those come out yet. I think Kay showed some emails in a news story (not sure on the link maybe some Kim Powell reported on?) and I don’t exactly remember what was shown there. Maybe someone else remembers?

All jmo

Edit to add link from Kim Powell’s Twitter that includes the video with said emails
Twitter
Quoting myself because I reread the emails from Kay in the video. If all emails were like that then I personally don’t see a real threat. But my mind doesn’t operate like Loris

All jmo

I hope she is not saying Lori is very deceived so have sympathy for her.

“Be kind, and don’t be too judgmental”??!! ... This begins and ends with those kids. This is a serious matter, and it is about the welfare of the children.
RSBM.
Until we see the full interview we can't really say what she is talking about, or why her mannerisms are what they are. Personally, IMO, I think she may be asking the audience to be forgiving and not too judgemental towards herself (MG) and/or other people who may have been taken in and deceived by Lori, Chad, and others of their ilk. It can be devastating to find out someone you looked up to or trusted has purposely lied to, deceived, or taken advantage of you for their own evil and selfish purposes. And it can be extremely hard to come forward and publicly admit that you were wrong or deceived by another. I think this is what she is alluding to. JMO.

And I would agree with such a premise. We need people who are close to the POI's to step forward and share what they know about this whole mess without the fear of retribution or harassment. There's a lot of people who haven't done this yet. And I can understand and sympathize with them - it can be a very scary thing, especially if by doing so it means 'betraying' those you love. But in the end hopefully they will come to realize that it's the right thing to do to help find the kids and bring about truth and justice.

Also, could we please watch the language? Thanks.

Imo she may have misinterpreted what Kay said and took it as a threat or read what she wanted to instead of reading what Kay actually said. I think Kay showed some emails in a news story (not sure on the link maybe some Kim Powell reported on?) and I don’t exactly remember what was shown there. Maybe someone else remembers?

All jmo

Twitter
I’ll confess, this is probably my favorite interview with Kay and Larry. You can finally HEAR their annoyance and aggravation in “dealing with” (or more accurately, “being IGNORED by”) the Cox Family Train Wreck. We know it’s been there all along, and as time continues to pass, of course it is only deepening for them. To hear Kay say, “C’mon!” And to hear Larry just plead with passion, “You wanna do something? Call us! Let’s have a meeting to figure out where those kids are!”, and then Kay’s gracious, “Let’s be adults,” and Larry’s flummoxed, “Yeah, pleeeaaasse!” It’s the first time I’ve really seen and heard the passion and desperation and absolute agitation they must live with day and night right now. :( America’s Most Beloved Grandparents, IMO.

Question: Is it known if the shared/joint bank account LV was removing funds from was a personal or business account? If this was a business account, and LV removed funds from it for personal use, would this be embezzlement? MOO
Thanks for any insight.

What we know is that it was a business account. But Lori was part of the business and authorized to manage the account so when Charles asked the bank to reverse the transfers the bank refused because they had been duly authorized by Lori.

Whether it was considered embezzlement would depend on the statute and the business agreements in place. It's not clear which of Charles's business entities had the account and who was an officer/member. There does not appear to be a business entity in Arizona that Charles was an officer/member of. R.I.T.E Planning group seems to exist only on Linkedin. PFS Marketing exists in Texas but the Texas SoS charges to look at it's organization documents.

Arizona's embezzlement statutes are explained here: Arizona Embezzlement Laws - FindLaw

They seem to be referring to this actual statute which is for theft: 13-1802 - Theft; classification; definitions

It would be tricky in Arizona to separate what was Charles's property from Lori's since ALL income earned during the marriage was legally half his and half hers.

I would note that CV had apparently changed his business (PFS) from an LLC to a corporation in Texas late in 2018. If that is true there are a lot of implications that could effect the answer to your question. At one extreme CV may have defrauded Lori out of her interest in the business. At another extreme it could mean Lori no longer had any interest in the business and her actions were felonious. It would all depend on the details of what was done and when.

Last edited:
It depends on how they set it all up. If her name was on the account and didn't require double signatures to withdraw, I'm sure it was legal. I dont think they had shareholders.
If it was an account for PFS Marketing Inc., it had shareholders. All corporations have shareholders. We just don't know who they were/are. But it is authorized officers of a corporation that have access to corporate funds. One scenario is that they had an LLC, which they did, PFS Marketing LLC, and the account was in that name. For an LLC managed by its members all members have equal authority unless they had an operating agreement stating otherwise, which would be a civil situation. That explanation is most consistent with CV's statements in the divorce paperwork that the bank said Lori was authorized.

But I think CV converted the LLC to a corporation in Texas in 2018. If so he may or may not have fixed the bank account to be handled properly.

I would like to publicly come out in support of people who have different ideas than I do. This isn't supposed to be an echo chamber. This is supposed to be a place where many minds look at the facts and do their best to find leads. Imagine a detective who took everything at face value and just nodded his head. We wouldn't want anyone doing that for what Lori says, we shouldn't do it for anyone else. That doesn't mean we antagonize victims, but it should mean carefully listening to both sides of a narrative. And checking out theories and talking things out. If you get tired of hearing the same things repeated, well, I don't know what to tell you because new people show up all the time and go over the same things we've all already rehashed a dozen times. It's the nature of this beast. Yes, sometimes it's frustrating, but the more eyes and minds the better, IMO. I also reserve the right to disagree or scroll and roll--and I'm not so fragile that you can't disagree with me, too! ;)

100% agree. I've been taking a deep dive into a lot of people associated with this situation and it has given me new perspective. There are some truly strange connections in this case that should not be ignored. They are out there to be found by anyone who looks. People have called me out for seeming to defend various parties. I'm just trying to stick with facts. I think Lori needs to explain what happened to her kids. But there is so much going on here and so much to be found that I am willing to accept at this point that there may be a rational explanation why she cannot.

And I think going on and on about Lori's gray roots showing and Chad sporting a near-beer belly are far less productive than advancing hypotheses to explore that might be unpopular with the members here who have already made up their mind. I'd much rather hear wild hypotheses about what may be happening so we can investigate them than personal attacks on POIs we all don't like.

Last edited:
After lighting candles, a moment of silence was held before the group sang “Happy Birthday” to JJ. Jeanine Hansen, a Rexburg resident who has been following the case, read the following statement from Kay and Larry Woodcock, JJ’s grandparents.

As you know, today is our beloved grandson, JJ’s, 8th birthday. His absence is sorely felt by his brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, Larry, me and the world. We were blessed with this special young man’s eight short years ago. He has been a bright light and joy in our lives. The hope of seeing his sweet, smiling face again is what gets us out of bed everyday.

Tylee, with her beautiful smile and endearing sisterly ways, is our biggest hope they are being properly cared for.

Lori and Chad, YOU can speak out to end this agony. We pray you feel the humanity and compassion God has instilled within you to bring this nightmare to a close. It is the Christian thing to do.

The Rexburg area has encompassed us with love and warmth. We now feel this is our second home just as Facebook has been instrumental in communicating our story to the world. Thank you to every person who has shared, copied, pasted pictures and stories in whatever way you have helped to keep this story in the forefront. It’s a worldwide effort to bring these two kids home.

Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Please let’s keep JJ and Tylee at the forefront and your vigilance is greatly appreciated. We will never give up. Thanks and God bless each of you.

The Vallow & Woodcock family

Group sings 'Happy Birthday' for JJ Vallow as grandparents call on Lori and Chad Daybell to 'end this agony' | East Idaho News

100% agree. I've been taking a deep dive into a lot of people associated with this situation and it has given me new perspective. There are some truly strange connections in this case that should not be ignored. They are out there to be found by anyone who looks. People have called me out for seeming to defend various parties. I'm just trying to stick with facts. I think Lori needs to explain what happened to her kids. But there is so much going on here and so much to be found that I am willing to accept at this point that there may be a rational explanation why she cannot.

And I think going on and on about Lori's gray roots showing and Chad sporting a near-beer belly are far less productive than advancing hypotheses to explore that might be unpopular with the members here who have already made up their mind. I'd much rather hear wild hypotheses about what may be happening so we can investigate them than personal attacks on POIs we all don't like.
So you think these shady people have the kids or killed the kids? I just don't follow your theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed