Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. These kids were dead no matter what, and it was a matter of finding the bodies. I really thought it was more probable they’d never find either of them, so this is amazing news IMO.

Lori and Chad are about to begin a process that will see them both serving life sentences behind bars.

Another fear I had was that Lori would post bond, and she and Chad would off themselves. That would have likely meant that this would become an enduring mystery.

Those fears are gone.
I was afraid they would never be found and we would always have that lingering doubt. I also think they have a cash stash somewhere.
IMO

Yeah. These kids were dead no matter what, and it was a matter of finding the bodies. I really thought it was more probable they’d never find either of them, so this is amazing news IMO.

Lori and Chad are about to begin a process that will see them both serving life sentences behind bars.

Another fear I had was that Lori would post bond, and she and Chad would off themselves. That would have likely meant that this would become an enduring mystery.

Those fears are gone.

I also always believed they were dead. If it is them it truly will be amazing news to hear. Otherwise as you said they may have never found them.
Hopefully the wheels of justice will finally begin to turn.

Have to go out for awhile so I am hoping that someone posts the presser on here! Can't wait to get some details.

Here we go Press Conference LIVE now

Chad Daybell press conference on Livestream

ETA - It was very short PC. A LE officer confirmed that they have found what they believe to be human remains and Chad was taken into custody for questioning.

I noticed the officer did not say arrested but said taken into custody.
It will be interesting if we hear of a formal arrest or some other charges or not by later tonight.

Last edited:
Per Assistant Chief Hagen — This morning they served a search warrant at Chad Daybell ‘s house. They have recovered human remains but they have not been identified at this time, they will not he answering any questions at this time though.

they said Chad was taken into custody for QUESTIONING, but would not specify further.

The scary part is we don't even know if it's EITHER of the kids. For all we know, there could be others. However, I'm with others in the that they had information pointing them here so I'd typically assume it's at least one. However, with this case, assuming would be crazy

I'd be surprised if both are there. I think Tylee was earlier on and not there

Channel 8 says "The warrant is being served with the assistance of the FBI and the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office in connection with the disappearance of Tylee Ryan and Joshua Vallow." Chad Daybell in custody - Local News 8

So if it's not the remains of either of them, it's somebody closely connected. Is anybody else missing, not just a suspicious death?

When I first started seeing the posts about the search warrant this morning I was soooo excited. I was saying to myself, “Go Get him law enforcement”. When I just saw Chad was arrested I did another happy dance. Now though, as reality starts to sink in, all I can do is cry. Cry for Tylee, JJ, Colby, Kay and Larry, Annie. Even though we all knew the children were most likely dead, it is still sooooo sad. This is going to be a very hard day for JJ & Tylee’s loves ones. I hope they all know that the whole world is praying for them & sending them soooo much love. MOO

Channel 8 says "The warrant is being served with the assistance of the FBI and the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office in connection with the disappearance of Tylee Ryan and Joshua Vallow." Chad Daybell in custody - Local News 8

So if it's not the remains of either of them, it's somebody closely connected. Is anybody else missing, not just a suspicious death?
perhaps other spouses we did not uncover??? possible but I think it's them IMO and I think it was a tip.
JMO

Per Assistant Chief Hagen — This morning they served a search warrant at Chad Daybell ‘s house. They have recovered human remains but they have not been identified at this time, they will not he answering any questions at this time though.

they said Chad was taken into custody for QUESTIONING, but would not specify further.

Wow. Did they conduct a search in this area in January? Or did weather and other conditions make that difficult?

Surely this is one or both of the missing children, unless someone else associated with this toxic crew is also missing -- I honestly can't remember given the large and shifting cast of characters.

Awful news, whomever it is. Those poor families. Waiting and waiting and having to endure a constant stream of evasion and denial and here it is, smack in the middle of the Daybell Manor backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member