Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he confirmed human remains found during the course of the investigation and that Chad Daybell was in custody. Took no questions but thanked friends and family involved in the case. Remains not identified yet. Will advise more when they have more.

BREAKING: Human remains discovered at Daybell residence

"Assistant Police Chief Gary Hagen said during the investigation into missing children J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan, investigators have recovered what’s believed to be human remain which have not yet been identified at this time.

Hagen said officers are not going to take any questions, and a press release we'll be made available later today.

UPDATE: East Idaho News reports Chad Daybell has been taken into police custody while law enforcement agencies conduct a search of his home and property in eastern Idaho.

East Idaho News reports witnesses informed them Daybell was pulled over one mile south of his home around 11:30 a.m., where he was placed in handcuffs and put into a police car."

Last edited:
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!
I Saw earlier that Nate was in helicopter and FBI/LE at Chad's house then I just checked back and now CHAD HAS BEEN ARRESTED !!!!
YAY !! I had complete faith in LE--they always need time to get ducks in a row before they can move forward.

I just see Tricia's post-- confirmed bodies found ?? :( :(
It just came across my local news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members