Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may be legally married and not changed her name. This could be by choice or she just didn't get around to it- you know, she does have to gather the 144,000 and she can't be bothered by a name change or, I don't know- kids... She probably wants to go by both because she is so famous....
i wish either melani's had of been asked.....how many actual people are part of their 'sect' division per say??
my guess 20 ...max:p:po_O
like how many people would turn up to chad's events aka self published book launches etc?

moo

I finally got caught up on the threads and the MG videos. There's not much left to say that hasn't already been said.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that when police were looking for JJ, and Chad and Lori asked MG to cover for them, Chad was very nervous and not himself but Lori was totally fine and normal (upbeat even) according to MG. If he's the mastermind and the one in control, which is what MG seems to be selling, yet he was panicking at that point, I'd think Lori would be discombobulated. But no, instead she comes up with the brilliant idea of asking MG to take pics of random kids.
It seems to fit what MG knew about them though. She describes Chad as reserved and Lori as the opposite, and we know how cheerful and confident Lori was with police, right after Charles was murdered.

Actually, I think it fits right in with Chad living in an imaginary world where forces of evil are after him and ghosts beyond a veil tell him to slay them all and then bag himself a Barbie doll prize. I would guess he has an inferiority complex and his books drew in a small crowd of bored dupable people who would surround him, hide him and become his private army, people he could use to carry out his ideas. That's why he couldn't get a divorce, because he was too cowardly to admit to Tammy that he wanted out of the marriage. It would leave him open to attack and criticism. He is the biggest quivering coward. IMO

Portals? Just how many people are there that would suck this up?

Having said that, I am of the opinion that he was more than just the mastermind behind this, and that he killed with his own hands too. I don't think he used Alex for them all, I think Alex, although committed, would have wanted to see more participation from Chad rather than carrying the can for all of it, especially where he could see that JJ was not a threat of harm to Lori or Chad. That's why Chad hasn't spoken with police. He knows Lori knows enough to pull him down with her. I think he would be dealing if he could, both of them are biding their time to see where the police are going with them beyond the current charges against Lori. IMO

Annie Cushing, Joe Ryan's sister has been quite vocal after the Melanie Gibbs interview.

Annie Cushing
Visual Storyteller · 19 hrs
As I've written before, I'm grateful that Melanie Gibb's interview was a departure from the total nonsense we've gotten from family members in the past few weeks. That said, a theme I've seen across in all these interviews is, "I didn't question it."
Melanie said Lori's explanation of Tylee being at BYU didn't feel real, didn't feel like the truth. Yet she didn't question it (part 2, 3:49 min mark). Chad and Lori tell her that Tammy's going to die, and she didn't question that either. Lori tells her JJ turned into a zombie the day before she got there. That's oddly specific and should have been alarming since she knew, as an insider, the fate zombies suffered. But she didn't question that either.
Here are a few other questions Melanie should have been asking re: Tylee:

• Is it realistic that Tylee would have been accepted to BYU with a GED at 16?
  • If Tylee was at school in town, why was her car with Lori? Why would Lori need two cars?
  • The fall semester started at BYU Sep 16. So Tylee would have just started college, at 16, three days before you arrived. Yet you said Lori didn't even mention her. Lori is naturally braggadocios and cheerleader like in her personality. And a kid's first week at college is incredibly exciting for both students and parents. I was braggadocios and a total cheerleader when my kids started college, and that's not even my personality. So why wouldn't she have been talking about all of Tylee's exciting experiences? Or how proud she was?
  • Did it seem odd Lori would pay for student housing when she lived 1 mi from campus (see map)? Melani Pawlowski said those apartments were married student housing.
  • Why would Tylee choose to live in a 3 br apartment with 5 roommates when she could have her own room?
  • You walked around the track with Lori and Chad, yet no one suggested grabbing lunch or dinner with Tylee? The dorms are one block away from the track. You guys could have even passed them on your way there. And there are lots of eateries. Yet you didn't think it was alarming that Lori wouldn't mention Tylee, even to point out her dorm? Nothing?

I am not sure if we here on WS have discussed Tylee getting a GED enough. You can't get a GED under a certain age, and BYU/Idaho apparently has to have a Bishop's commendation for application.

I am beginning to think that Melanie may have made a mistake to open her mouth.

One of the names for a toilet in the UK is WC which stands for Water Closet, so I always think of that when someone says closet.

Welcome to WS. That is an astute observation. Jibber jabber is a good description.

Yes. Her blog is allowed on here.

Thanks.. I thought we had an OK..just was not sure.

Annie Cushing, Joe Ryan's sister has been quite vocal after the Melanie Gibbs interview.

Annie Cushing
Visual Storyteller · 19 hrs
As I've written before, I'm grateful that Melanie Gibb's interview was a departure from the total nonsense we've gotten from family members in the past few weeks. That said, a theme I've seen across in all these interviews is, "I didn't question it."
Melanie said Lori's explanation of Tylee being at BYU didn't feel real, didn't feel like the truth. Yet she didn't question it (part 2, 3:49 min mark). Chad and Lori tell her that Tammy's going to die, and she didn't question that either. Lori tells her JJ turned into a zombie the day before she got there. That's oddly specific and should have been alarming since she knew, as an insider, the fate zombies suffered. But she didn't question that either.
Here are a few other questions Melanie should have been asking re: Tylee:

• Is it realistic that Tylee would have been accepted to BYU with a GED at 16?
  • If Tylee was at school in town, why was her car with Lori? Why would Lori need two cars?
  • The fall semester started at BYU Sep 16. So Tylee would have just started college, at 16, three days before you arrived. Yet you said Lori didn't even mention her. Lori is naturally braggadocios and cheerleader like in her personality. And a kid's first week at college is incredibly exciting for both students and parents. I was braggadocios and a total cheerleader when my kids started college, and that's not even my personality. So why wouldn't she have been talking about all of Tylee's exciting experiences? Or how proud she was?
  • Did it seem odd Lori would pay for student housing when she lived 1 mi from campus (see map)? Melani Pawlowski said those apartments were married student housing.
  • Why would Tylee choose to live in a 3 br apartment with 5 roommates when she could have her own room?
  • You walked around the track with Lori and Chad, yet no one suggested grabbing lunch or dinner with Tylee? The dorms are one block away from the track. You guys could have even passed them on your way there. And there are lots of eateries. Yet you didn't think it was alarming that Lori wouldn't mention Tylee, even to point out her dorm? Nothing?

I am not sure if we here on WS have discussed Tylee getting a GED enough. You can't get a GED under a certain age, and BYU/Idaho apparently has to have a Bishop's commendation for application.

I am beginning to think that Melanie may have made a mistake to open her mouth.
(Green is me)

High schoolers may attend college. As a matter of fact “Many schools have no choice but to consider admitting students regardless of their ages because of the Age Discrimination Act of 1975. Any institution that receives financial assistance from the federal government, such as a public college or university, is not allowed to discriminate based on age.” How Young is Too Young to Enroll in College?

Dual enrollment (or concurrent enrollment) is available to high schoolers.

“Dual Enrollment, also sometimes referred to as Dual Credit, is a program in which a student can earn college credit by taking college-level classes in high school. Though it differs by state, Dual Credit classes will likely be offered via a partnership with your school and a local community college. These courses will be specially marked on all course enrollment forms.” “Most states allow 10-12th graders to enroll in dual enrollment courses, and they usually require that the student meet a minimum GPA requirement, usually around 3.0 or higher. Other than that, the course requirements vary.”

Though there are usually not enough classes available to dual enrollment to get a degree, most colleges will likely accept your dual credit courses as college credit, provided that you meet a certain grade standard.

“Most of the time, you will be able to take Dual Enrollment courses either at your high school or online. Sometimes, however, you may have to go to the local community college to take the course, in which case you may have to take time outside of school hours to take a dual enrollment course.

Each school will have different dual enrollment courses that they offer, but they’re usually introductory college courses that you will need to take while you’re in college anyway. Many colleges will accept dual enrollment courses as a waiver for the corresponding college introductory course.”

Dual Enrollment: Things You Should Know

and

“College Credit in High School
BYU-Idaho has opened all its courses to qualified high school students if the appropriate prerequisite requirements are met. You can choose to enroll in and attend online courses or, if your circumstances allow, you can attend classes on campus. You can earn “general education” credits before you leave high school. This could put you well on your way to completing an Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree and help you graduate from college in less time and with huge savings!”

Concurrent Enrollment

So, long story short, she could have gone to BYU as early as 16. If she was dual enrolled she would obviously not need a GED (she could not be a graduate and dual enroll). (Most colleges require a ACT/SAT test and/or a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher.) My daughter-in-law dual enrolled in Florida. As long as she was still in school (she was home schooled), she attended college with free tuition. As I understand it, not all colleges will give free tuition in this case but with most you will save a lot of money at least.

Last edited:
ohhhh. I know this is a stupid question..but how do I find the right moderator? I know I have had this explained before but I cannot see how to find one from the home screen. tia, tresir
As Laughing has said, you click on report and a box comes up and you can type out your request about the post. The mod that is available at the time will see your alert and look at your post.

The real action is on SM. I’ve come to have an appreciation for the private groups. Love the people here but the limitations hinder some worthwhile discussion.
I think most of the limitations are here for a reason. One being credibility of information and sources and another privacy of people who are not victims or suspects. WS isn't a closed group. Anyone can read here.

(Green is me)

High schoolers may attend college. As a matter of fact “Many schools have no choice but to consider admitting students regardless of their ages because of the Age Discrimination Act of 1975. Any institution that receives financial assistance from the federal government, such as a public college or university, is not allowed to discriminate based on age.” How Young is Too Young to Enroll in College?

“Dual Enrollment, also sometimes referred to as Dual Credit, is a program in which a student can earn college credit by taking college-level classes in high school. Though it differs by state, Dual Credit classes will likely be offered via a partnership with your school and a local community college. These courses will be specially marked on all course enrollment forms.” “Most states allow 10-12th graders to enroll in dual enrollment courses, and they usually require that the student meet a minimum GPA requirement, usually around 3.0 or higher. Other than that, the course requirements vary.”

Though there are usually not enough classes available to dual enrollment to get a degree, most colleges will likely accept your dual credit courses as college credit, provided that you meet a certain grade standard.

“Most of the time, you will be able to take Dual Enrollment courses either at your high school or online. Sometimes, however, you may have to go to the local community college to take the course, in which case you may have to take time outside of school hours to take a dual enrollment course.

Each school will have different dual enrollment courses that they offer, but they’re usually introductory college courses that you will need to take while you’re in college anyway. Many colleges will accept dual enrollment courses as a waiver for the corresponding college introductory course.”

and

BYU-Idaho has opened all its courses to qualified high school students if the appropriate prerequisite requirements are met. You can choose to enroll in and attend online courses or, if your circumstances allow, you can attend classes on campus. You can earn “general education” credits before you leave high school. This could put you well on your way to completing an Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree and help you graduate from college in less time and with huge savings!”

Concurrent Enrollment

So, long story short, she could have gone to BYU as early as 16. If she was dual enrolled she would obviously not need a GED (she could not be a graduate and dual enroll). (Most colleges require a ACT/SAT test and/or a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher.) My daughter-in-law dual enrolled in Florida. As long as she was still in school (she was home schooled), she attended college with free tuition. As I understand it, not all colleges will give free tuition in this case but with most you will save a lot of money at least.

Interesting information but Tylee was not enrolled in High School and in the police body cam video from Gilbert PD Tylee says she has a GED and is working.

Then there's this from BYUI
"Applicants who are 17 and 18 years old are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent to be admitted to PathwayConnect, while those ages 19+ are not required to have these credentials. Applicants younger than age 17 are not eligible for admission, except in certain international locations"

Enrollment

Interesting information but Tylee was not enrolled in High School and in the police body cam video from Gilbert PD Tylee says she has a GED and is working.

Then there's this from BYUI
"Applicants who are 17 and 18 years old are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent to be admitted to PathwayConnect, while those ages 19+ are not required to have these credentials. Applicants younger than age 17 are not eligible for admission, except in certain international locations"

Enrollment
Dec 2016 – Tylee is listed on the Honor Role as a Freshman at Kapaa High School in Hawaii. http://kapaahighschool.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PCNC-Connection-Dec-2016.pdf
8 Feb 2017 to 23 Mar 2017 - Tylee is enrolled at Desert Ridge High School in Gilbert, AZ (AZ Family News).
28 March 2017 – Tylee is enrolled in Perry High School in Chandler, AZ and finishes the school year there (AZ Family News).
24 Sept 2017 – Tylee’s 15th birthday. Lori posts a “happy birthday” message to her on Instagram that mentions Perry High School in Gilbert, AZ. @lolo4kauai on Instagram: “My Beautiful daughter turned 15 today ! Happy birthday Ty Ty !! I love you so much!!! JJ says "hi Tylee Ryan Perry High School " ”

(Green is me)

and

Concurrent Enrollment

but did she really even have a GED. Would have taken some serious pre-planning. Where was she in the Fall of 2018? She was in HI for perhaps 2 months in early 2019. i dunno.... i just don't see it tying all together.
All About the GED: Arizona

Arizona Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the GED tests in Arizona, individuals must be 18 years of age or older and not enrolled in high school. Test takers who are 16 or 17, may also take GED exam, but they must create a profile before scheduling the test and provide an official withdrawal form from their high school and a notarized. The test taker must present these documents to an authorized testing location or the Arizona Adult Education State Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState