Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh heh heh. Surely it’s not just the two of us for whom that phrase evokes that image...? ;)
One of the names for a toilet in the UK is WC which stands for Water Closet, so I always think of that when someone says closet.
Tylee putting her hand over Lori in the police interview told me all I needed to know...Lori was going on and on and Tylee put her hand down and Lori stopped her jibber jabber. It was a tell tale sign. I think Lori relied on Tylee more than a normal mom (my mom) would.
Welcome to WS. That is an astute observation. Jibber jabber is a good description.

Interesting to see that by Chads name on the witness list, it has a notation of I.R.E. 504(d)(1)..off to google finds RBBM

I.R.E. 504. Husband-Wife Privilege. | Supreme Court

Idaho Rules of Evidence Rule 504. Husband-Wife Privilege.

(a) Definition. A communication is "confidential" if it is made during marriage privately by any person to the person's spouse, and is not intended for disclosure to any other person.

(b) General rule of privilege. A person has a privilege to prevent testimony as to any confidential communication between the person and his or her spouse made during the marriage.

(c) Who may claim the privilege. The privilege may be claimed by the person or by the spouse on behalf of the person, or by the lawyer for the person on behalf of the person. The authority of the spouse or lawyer to do so is presumed in the absence of evidence to the contrary.

(d) Exceptions. There is no privilege under this rule:

(1) Child related communications. In a criminal or civil action or proceeding as to a communication relevant to an issue concerning the physical, mental or emotional condition of or injury to a child, or concerning the welfare of a child including, but not limited to the abuse, abandonment or neglect of a child.

(2) Criminal action. In a criminal action or proceeding in which one spouse is charged with a crime against the person or property of (A) the other spouse, (B) a person residing in the household of either spouse, or (C) a third person committed in the course of committing a crime against the other spouse or a person residing in the household of either spouse.

(3) Special proceeding. In proceedings (A) under the Reciprocal Enforcement of Support Act, or (B) concerning desertion or non-support of a spouse.

(4) Civil action. In a civil action or proceeding by one spouse against the other involving the person or property of the other.

(5) Proceedings for guardianship, conservatorship or hospitalization. There is no privilege under this rule for communications relevant to an issue in proceedings for the appointment of a guardian or conservator for a person for mental illness or to hospitalize the person for mental illness.

(Adopted March 26, 2018, effective July 1, 2018.)

That said, both were missing before they were married. This states that afterwards is good to go to as to coverup.

Last edited:
I wonder if Lori ever talked to her about it?
That would have been a good question for Nate to have asked. (Her being Tylee, in original post)

Tylee picked MG and Lori up from Community Bridges, and so this doesn't surprise me:-

(10:05 Video 2)
Nate Eaton: Do you think she was honest with them in her religious beliefs or did she lie and give them the answers they wanted to hear?
MG: I don't know. I don't know what they asked her. I mean I didn't, I should have asked her that but I didn't.

This after Charles called MG over to the house the morning of the purse incident and asked MG 'what's got into her?', before she went with Lori to the police. Where in fact Tylee told the police Charles had sent her a strange link to a website about their church, which Lori told Tylee was about crazy people.

---

On another note, from the number of times MG told Nate it was too personal to reveal what they talked about, I really get the feeling a big part of the "doctrine" was about sex, and not just for Chad and Lori.

8:57 Video 1:
Nate eaton: So he [CV] wasn't there at the house the day that you guys were all there for that conference. The conference happens and what happens from there, with Chad and Lori?
MG: They just spent time talking about things, um, they went on a walk together, or a jog in the morning together, I do recall that. All the things they talked about? (laughs) It's like so personal, it's so hard to share with the world, you know what I mean? (laughing)
NE: So it was very personal details?
MG: Well some of it, you know, he was teaching us about um some of his understandings about multiple lives and things of that nature (serious face).

31:13 Video 2:
MG: There are many people other than Chad that believe these teachings of many lives or multiple probations, within our own church or either close groups that are affiliated, and I want you, to decide, as people that believe this, does having this information make you a better person? Does it make you loyal to your spouse?

32:34 Video 3:
NE: You said that when you want something you have to bridle your passions. What ultimately did they want? What did Chad and Lori want? Power, followers, was it about sex, was it about money, was it about God, what was their ultimate goal do you think?
MG: Ooh, that's a really personal thing, hard to share because of, she shared a lot of personal things with me, and I hate to share that out loud, that's hard...
NE: What can you tell us that you feel comfortable with?
MG: ...but I'll just say that, (pauses) it was a fatal attraction, it was a lot of, um, love between the two of them. They really, really seemed to love each other a lot. And they just couldn't wait to be together. And...
NE: Lust too?
MG: (smile, nod, hesitation) ...yeah.

IP's document: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix Just one of several references to sex, libido and sex drive:

"Translation --> done in multiple phases/tests. usually lasting 3 days. Upon completing the last phase, the Lord appears to the translated. --> Sexual? Possible new phase discovered as husband and wife become more united sexually, possibly increasing power/"vibration". "

---

So bringing it back to what this post was about, Tylee, and Lori sharing her belief systems about multiple probations, possessed people and zombies and dark and light ratings, translation, her sealing to Chad in the temple, visions from behind the veil, the sex... I would think that's most definitely a no.

MOO

Last edited:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

It's also possible Lori lied to Melanie and there was no cookie get together.
my thought as well.... Both Melani and Lori seemed "to need" positive acceptance from the kids. I wonder if either was true. Ian piped in on his kids "loving" Melani. How in the h should the kids even be part of such meetings yet?? Divorce can be so hard on kids, so why were they brought together so early? Must have been because of those earthquakes that were being drummed up for the end of 2019. I feel this was so abusive to the children.

That would have been a good question for Nate to have asked. (Her being Tylee, in original post)

Tylee picked MG and Lori up from Community Bridges, and so this doesn't surprise me:-

Nate Eaton: Do you think she was honest with them in her religious beliefs or did she lie and give them the answers they wanted to hear?
MG: I don't know. I don't know what they asked her. I mean I didn't, I should have asked her that but I didn't.

This after Charles called MG over to the house the morning of the purse incident and asked MG 'what's got into her?', before she went with Lori to the police. Where in fact Tylee told the police Charles had sent her a strange link to a website about their church, which Lori told Tylee was about crazy people.

---

On another note, from the number of times MG told Nate it was too personal to reveal what they talked about, I really get the feeling a big part of the "doctrine" was about sex, and not just for Chad and Lori.

Nate eaton: So he [CV] wasn't there at the house the day that you guys were all there for that conference. The conference happens and what happens from there, with Chad and Lori?
MG: They just spent time talking about things, um, they went on a walk together, or a jog in the morning together, I do recall that. All the things they talked about? (laughs) It's like so personal, it's so hard to share with the world, you know what I mean? (laughing)
MG: Well some of it, you know, he was teaching us about um some of his understandings about multiple lives and things of that nature (serious face).

MG: There are many people other than Chad that believe these teachings of many lives or multiple probations, within our own church or either close groups that are affiliated, and I want you, to decide, as people that believe this, does having this information make you a better person? Does it make you loyal to your spouse?

NE: You said that when you want something you have to bridle your passions. What ultimately did they want? What did Chad and Lori want? Power, followers, was it about sex, was it about money, was it about God, what was their ultimate goal do you think?
MG: Ooh, that's a really personal thing, hard to share because of, she shared a lot of personal things with me, and I hate to share that out loud, that's hard...
MG: ...but I'll just say that, (pauses) it was a fatal attraction, it was a lot of, um, love between the two of them. They really, really seemed to love each other a lot. And they just couldn't wait to be together. And...

IP's document: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix Just one of several references to sex, libido and sex drive:

"Translation --> done in multiple phases/tests. usually lasting 3 days. Upon completing the last phase, the Lord appears to the translated. --> Sexual? Possible new phase discovered as husband and wife become more united sexually, possibly increasing power/"vibration". "

---

So bringing it back to what this post was about, Tylee, and Lori sharing her belief systems about multiple probations, possessed people and zombies and dark and light ratings, translation, her sealing to Chad in the temple, visions from behind the veil, the sex... I would think that's most definitely a no.

MOO
Fascinating. My first instinct is that Mormons are so hung up about their sexuality there's no way, but your layout of various sources is very compelling.

We know that LVD believed she was a translated being by the end of January, and also that she expected CV to die before he got home from that business trip. I think you may be on to something about when the illicit relationship became physical. I wonder if CD had a "business trip" of his own in January.

After letting these interviews soak in I’m just angry. I’m sorry if this isn’t popular but while I appreciate her coming forward I get the feeling it’s self preservation. I don’t understand her tears for Lolo and Chad but nary an emotion for the kids. Calling Chad a “good guy” and “visionary” at this date is so wrong. Waiting a week to inform LE about the calls from Chad and Lolo was wrong. I’m sorry folks but I don’t like this lady. She was neck deep in this mess. Podcasts, books, speaking engagements, all of it. She never alerted anyone when the entire mess was unfolding with suspicious activity all around her. I don’t care if she was brainwashed or not, normal people don’t act like she did. Only now she comes forward because it serves her a purpose.

Where are the kids!
I think you are right. I am curious if she may have been more involved- to the point of charges? Maybe she did it for immunity. There is much, much more to her and her involvement than the public knows. This, of course, is MOO.

Well, @Ohmeohmy posted a vine link on her and she was booked as Vallow. I kind of remember she wanted to be called Daybell in there (maybe I am remembering wrong?). I would think they would book her with her legal name.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34
She may be legally married and not changed her name. This could be by choice or she just didn't get around to it- you know, she does have to gather the 144,000 and she can't be bothered by a name change or, I don't know- kids... She probably wants to go by both because she is so famous....

Based on the latest information, I would not be quick to dismiss the idea that Alex died from Coronavirus:

https://elemental.medium.com/corona...isease-which-explains-everything-2c4032481ab2

It would be an early case, but there is anecdotal evidence of community transmission in the U.S. as early as December, and I can't think of a more likely place to catch the disease than a largely indoor tourist mecca like Las Vegas. Comorbidity from being a long-haul truck driver, symptoms of feeling poorly a few days prior, and then a fatal embolism.

I wonder ... the last Dateline special had a clip of Tylee jokingly calling JJ her son (are you taking a video of my son). I got the impression she wasn't a wall flower and very protective of him, but I may be way off base.
I agree. IMO Tylee was more of a mom to JJ than Lori. That’s why Tylee had to disappear first. I doubt she would have stood by and allowed anything to happen to JJ. Living with Lori and her craziness had to be very difficult for both children. What I meant by going along with the program is that she probably had to choose her battles and found it easier to just agree with Lori rather than rock the boat.

---

---

MOO
Thank you for the details in your post which backup your viewpoint. The picture would not be complete without a sexual component, so I agree with your suspicions.

Is the document at JL's link available in it's entirety, not just the page shown?

Based on the latest information, I would not be quick to dismiss the idea that Alex died from Coronavirus:

https://elemental.medium.com/corona...isease-which-explains-everything-2c4032481ab2

It would be an early case, but there is anecdotal evidence of community transmission in the U.S. as early as December, and I can't think of a more likely place to catch the disease than a largely indoor tourist mecca like Las Vegas. Comorbidity from being a long-haul truck driver, symptoms of feeling poorly a few days prior, and then a fatal embolism.
Wow, I hadn't thought of that. Very well could be!

I'm wondering, why did Lori disclose Chad's cult secrets to Charles in January 2019 about being a higher being an him being a zombie? Didn't she put her and Chad's mission in jeopardy doing that? What was her goal?

What would be the result of her psych evaluation if she told the same to the doctors?

Are we able to discuss the requirements to be a coroner in Idaho, in regards to the death of Tammy Daybell and the coroner who ruled no autopsy was necessary? If not I apologize and will delete this. I wanted to ask first, I hope it’s OK to ask

We know the FBI was involved to some degree with the autopsy, right? In this particular time, we would think that any autopsy with respiratory and cardiovascular issues would include blood tests for Covid. At first, I was thinking ahhhh, in Arizona, unlikely. But when reminded that he was in Vegas...well, one would think he obviously should have had a covid test... I sure wish we knew.

This is an excellent article. It is absolutely building this theory of this Covid, is much more significantly a cardiovascular disease than respiratory. This case has been building over the past two months, and this easy to understand article is proving this case.

Oh, I apologize that. I must’ve missed that.
I found it very interesting the almost non-existent requirements for be a coroner there. Thank you for letting me know it was discussed at length already.

I didn't mean that as oh don't bring it up. Just that we've discussed it and it's allowed. We backtrack a lot. :) jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches