Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they were legally married. One of the potential prosecution witnesses is the officiant from Hawaii. Let me scrounge around for this info. Jmo

Okay, post on 4/22 by Tortoise has the witness list. My post with a little more info is 2 *I think* after Tortoise.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31
Thank you.

Here is the potential witness list:
https://s3-assets.eastidahonews.com.../Response-to-Request-for-Discovery-042020.pdf

Somebody on SM noted that Charles had been a college and semipro ball player and was very fit, and if he had really swung at Alex there would have been no shooting and possibly no more Alex. An ambush for sure, IMHO.

If there is a trial the ballistics and powder burn evidence will tell the tale.
Uh-huh. Except they didn’t collect any when they were there, remember? :<

T-shirts with "Bring JJ and Tylee Home" stapled to power poles along Salem Highway in Fremont County heading toward Daybell home.

Where are JJ and Tylee? What happened to Tammy? Why did Charles have to die?
Thanks for the visual, Rex. I’ve wondered how you have fared this past week with MG’s interviews and such. Are you doing OK with all of this?

Thanks for the visual, Rex. I’ve wondered how you have fared this past week with MG’s interviews and such. Are you doing OK with all of this?
Thanks for asking. Every day is uncertain. COVID-19 lockdown has helped the ward avoid the possible awkwardness. We just entered phase 3 of reopening (Stages of Reopening). Looks like we won't meet as a ward until middle of June at earliest.

Yeah, MG's interviews are very disheartening.

Yes. They arrived after the fact maybe. They were all outside on the body cam including AC. They describe it as if they didn't actually witness it. Maybe AC opened the door and let CV in? He was ambushed maybe by another party.? If it was surprising turn of events as they described, they would still be witnessing a horrible violent death and have adrenalin going due to the group fight. Someone died. Just something I would investigate if I were a detective.
I would definitely Investigate it because Alex said one version and Lori told another- IIRC
So there were conflicting statements made
I do not believe there was another party there,
I believe it was AxC that shot him at the request of his sister, LVD
JMO

Agree, and also while keeping their eyes on someone
Yes. I think there is a player and maybe player(s) that thinks they are under the radar. I think CD and LV were brazen because they felt they are innocent because someone else did the dirty work for them and the kids were zombies. The location of the kids would be where that person had access. Not necessarily Yellowstone or the cemetery where I previously thought. Hopefully there is a digital trail to that person should they exist. If they are a narcissist, they will have to poke their head out for some attention.

Tylee putting her hand over Lori in the police interview told me all I needed to know...Lori was going on and on and Tylee put her hand down and Lori stopped her jibber jabber. It was a tell tale sign. I think Lori relied on Tylee more than a normal mom (my mom) would.

Last edited:
Uh-huh. Except they didn’t collect any when they were there, remember? :<

In a normal case Charles's shirt would have been removed and saved by the medical examiner. Powder marks or lack thereof will give and indication of how far away the shot was fired.

If that shirt is not on a shelf in the Chandler PD evidence room then I may start believing the fix is in.

In a normal case Charles's shirt would have been removed and saved by the medical examiner. Powder marks or lack thereof will give and indication of how far away the shot was fired.

If that shirt is not on a shelf in the Chandler PD evidence room then I may start believing the fix is in.
Oh!! I hope and pray that is the case in this case!!

I think Tylee learned early on to just go with the program and agree with whatever Lori said.
I wonder ... the last Dateline special had a clip of Tylee jokingly calling JJ her son (are you taking a video of my son). I got the impression she wasn't a wall flower and very protective of him, but I may be way off base.

Tylee putting her hand over Lori in the police interview told me all I needed to know...Lori was going on and on and Tylee put her hand down and Lori stopped her jibber jabber. It was a tell tale sign. I think Lori relied on Tylee more than a normal mom (my mom) would.
Do you have a link handy by chance?

I was exploring the rules of the tent cities on some older websites. They are required to be LDS lifestyle and have a ham radio and several other things. If they are using ham radio, anyone can hear them right? Just checking on how someone could be part of the events but not on a cell record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478