Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I can just envision CD now, sitting in the interview room at the police station calmly smirking. He is telling everyone to calm down, it is not big deal, of course he knew there were human remains in his backyard. It's James the Just and Maroni - Lori's ancient exes. He is an angel sent from god to collect all of the ex spouses so they know where they are when the earthquakes hit. Gotta gather your 144K chosen ones.

Sry guys - I just needed a little levity right now.
I think he's more likely wetting his pants. MOO.

From your link video and a better pic of Chad in handcuffs.

"Several backhoes have also been spotted at the residence.

More details are expected to be released later today.

Photo courtesy Brittany Chapple
PREVIOUS UPDATE:
Chad Daybell has been taken into custody.

Multiple witnesses tell EastIdahoNews.

Plus video in the new update.

Updated at 1:46 pm, June 9, 2020

Some interesting comments under the article.

oh what a wonderful sight to see

Its going to be difficult for chad to explsin away why the remains were found on his property, imo

Maybe it's just another one of the many, many wild coincidences in this case. Somebody buried human remains in the very spot in Chad's very own Salem, Idaho (population 29,000) yard where he was planning to place his shiny new manufactured home after his wife's untimely death and hasty (is there a word that's hastier than "hasty") remarriage. That could totally happen, right?

There was some reporters saying it was not clear where Chad might go while in custody, likely due to both the location of his residence (bordering counties) and multiple agencies involved. FREMONT COUNTY LE COMPLEX has now said Chad is in custody with them, booked into their Complex at 05:21PM.

A google search of “In which County is Salem, ID” returns a “Madison County” response. But a search on the Fremont County Appraisal District website shows the property as a Fremont County property with a Rexburg city address (not Salem). Interesting. Just FYI.

Attachments

• 9625575C-6406-40D6-990B-20F87F5403C8.png
    9625575C-6406-40D6-990B-20F87F5403C8.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 11
Tricia mentioned that she would be back on the Websleuths Youtube Live this evening to continue discussing the arrest of Chad Daybell.

ETA:

As you probably know, she was on earlier this afternoon but had to go out.

I'm not sure what time she will be on tonight to further discuss this case, with any updates, but I can let you know.

From this afternoon:

Last edited:
Update #3 - Chad Daybell has been booked into the Fremont County Jail.

His wife Lori Daybell (Vallow) remains at Madison County Jail.

FCSO is declining to state the charges he’s booked on, other than to state FELONY - NO BOND. Mugshot will not be released until tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/adamherbets/status/1270505363117203457?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member