Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is moving so quickly I’m having trouble keeping up but I just wanted to say that if it is both kids or just JJ, I hope they won’t try to blame Tylee for killing him or both of them. Saying it may have been a murder/suicide as a defense and that Lori didn’t want Tylee blamed.
I wouldn't put anything past Lori, including slandering the daughter she killed/had someone else kill :( MOO

No. Don’t g
Is there any POSSIBLE way Lori actually believed Chad had hidden the kids away, and that they were still alive? Could he have convinced her he'd sent the kids into hiding to save them from either earthly danger or spiritual darkness - when all along he just wanted to dispose of them, just as he did with TD? Could all this have been his doing from the start?[/QUOTE

35 threads in. And we *may* get some closure. This case for me is like a sleuthing family. We get news, get excited, we all talk at once. I'm happy, if that makes sense, the way we've stuck together here! Jmo
I'm actually surprised the thread count isn't higher, what with how much media attention and how convoluted and full of drama this whole case has been. The Gannon Stauch case, for example, is on thread #48 and that one is more recent.

But I agree, I've come to love and respect so many of our sleuthing 'family' for their contributions and for keeping this case going in the hopes of finding these missing kids, untangling the webs and trail of murder and deceit, and bring justice to those who deserve it. JMO.

I was trying to see if we could compare images on Google Earth, but there is no date that I can find for the Google Earth image for 202 N 1900 East. Normally, you can hover and see the date in the info line, but there is none that I can see. This is the image. It appears to be old.
View attachment 250551

i thought someone HAD been able to get the date...2015. Is that when Chad moved to Rexburg....

I'm actually surprised the thread count isn't higher, what with how much media attention and how convoluted and full of drama this whole case has been. The Gannon Stauch case, for example, is on thread #48 and that one is more recent.

But I agree, I've come to love and respect so many of our sleuthing 'family' for their contributions and for keeping this case going in the hopes of finding these missing kids, untangling the webs and trail of murder and deceit, and bring justice to those who deserve it. JMO.
Hey Onsdag, do you still have any connections to AVOW that would provide info on how that group, and CP, are responding to today's news?

Can you imagine if CD unintentionally tipped off LE by filing for a permit for the mobile home? He had started the project. Poured concrete. Was told to get a permit. And it blew up from there. His fault. Totally. Lori will never talk to him again.

I think he did. I doubt there is an investigator (or Web Sleuth) who didn't think "Hmmm...I wonder what the former gravedigger is trying to cover up with that mobile home?"

Last edited:

I took a break from this one because it was too much crazy.

She tried to sell his service dog. She had his ipad and medication. He needed those things and she knew that. Chad could have taken them and pretended to Lori to give them to the supposed people hiding JJ. So I doubt it.
Yes no I wouldn’t believe that. I would love to see her face though when mark men’s tells her that remains were found and Chad is in custody. Once he is charged they will no longer be able to talk. Usually the judge orders that in the charging info. Once the cases are tried and disposition ( sentencing) is done... they can then send each other letters if they like . This alone is great news and a big downer for Lori. I hope they keep an eye on her!!

Do LE (FBI particularly) have access to satellite imagery of a property for a case? And if so, how often is the imagery captured and available? Daily, weekly, monthly? If so, one could see when certain areas were disturbed or built upon. I am not familiar with either the technology nor the legality of this question.
I can't speak to everything but my mother and I moved from her house 3 years ago and I have looked up on satellite and it still shows my trk parked in the driveway.

I can see almost zero incentive for Chad and Lori not to turn on each other now in an unsuccessful bid to each save their own skin...fireworks may be coming! Or will their belief that the end of the world is coming anyway stay strong and keep them together? This is going to be an interesting study of psychology, narcissism and cult-like convictions...

MOO
Oh, it will be interesting because I believe that Chad murdered his wife to get her life insurance money and to marry his new trophy wife. Trophy wife, Lori, had her brother kill her husband because she thought that she was going to get his life insurance money.

Then, the kids were murdered because Lori could at least collect their survivor benefit checks.

They both have dirt on each other. So, it will be like walking a tightrope trying to blame the other one for crimes that can be proved without implicating themselves in other crimes.

If I ever found myself caught in this nightmare, I would hire a good attorney to negotiate a plea deal for me if I told everything about myself and the other person.

The image is from 9/10/2015
I have the desktop application. There is a time stamp and the image coincides with your screenshot.

(The desktop application is buggy and I don't like using it. The web version has timestamps on Street View, but not overhead. Street View in desktop is beyond buggy..)

If you change the address in Google Maps from 202 N 1900 E to 204 N 1900 E it will move the red pin out of your way.

I just realized that the kids went missing in September and his wife died in October. Do we think at least one of the children were buried there before her death? And while his adult children were living there as well?
If I recall correctly, Tammy left the first week of October to visit her parents. It is possible burials were done during that time? IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm