Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me as if something might have been dismantled by LE, something that looks like concrete or wooden plinths, perhaps some sort of structure that was over the spot where they've been digging today, and which we didn't see being taken apart because the aerial footage didn't begin immediately. It may have been a base for a mobile home? Nothing to substantiate that except the aerial photos.

photo taken from the post you replied to -
101988910_1647593932057007_957920005126224225_n.jpg

moo
Tortoise, you are so good! Yes, had Chad put the mobile home on top of the burial area no one would ever have found the bodies. In fact, just filing for a permit on the property could lead one to surmise what was going on. Someone a lot smarter than me though would have put that together back then.

I wonder if jail visitation has been suspended during the CV-19. That would make Lori feel even more isolated.

If they talked on the phone, they may have talked in "code" to avoid detection. If that happened, you can bet that someone was monitoring their calls.

they have The Portal so they’ve had plenty of private conversations lol

In regards to recently the term recently disturbed ground, does that mean freshly disturbed as in dug up in the last however weeks/days? As someone mentioned before, did he move the remains from a more public location? Was that noticed by one of his kids or neighbors or surveillance officers?

If the remains were buried last fall, were the older children living there before Tammy died? Wouldn't they if they lived there or for sure Tammy have seen someone digging one or two big holes in her yard? More charges may be in order for family members if they knew about. Maybe one got tired of quarantining with him or figured out he killed their mom and searched and called in a tip?

Also, again my deepest sympathies to all those who have lost friends and family members as a result. The community has been upended. People have died or been physically, emotionally and spiritually hurt or abused. I hope this will put a stop to it all.

Tortoise, you are so good! Yes, had Chad put the mobile home on top of the burial area no one would ever have found the bodies. In fact, just filing for a permit on the property could lead one to surmise what was going on. Someone a lot smarter than me though would have put that together back then.

That was my exact first thought when I saw where they where ..... I said omg that mobile home he wanted to put back there omg and that was exact moment my heart sunk

I understand but someone up thread said they could hold him on suspicion of murder and I’m saying if they’re going to do that, they’ll charge him. They can’t just hold him.

From this link below which may or may not apply to their state, it looks like they can arrest and hold him for a short period of time and within like 48 or 72 hours, they would have to file official charges if they want to keep on holding him.

"The Post-Booking Process

Once you're arrested and booked, your case is provided to the appropriate prosecutor's office where an independent decision is made as to what charges should be filed, if any. You have the right to a speedy trial, which usually means that the prosecutor must file any charges within 72 hours (48 hours in some states). A prosecutor is not bound by the initial charge decision and can later change the crimes charged once more evidence is obtained.

Chronology: The Arrest Process - FindLaw

I am speculating here of course that after today they will probably not have the same lawyer. This is ALL my own speculation. It only makes sense to have separate lawyers in light of today’s events. But as someone pointed out nothing these two people do makes any sense. I should have clarified.
It would be a major conflict of interest for Means to represent both. Even if both Lori and Chad formally agreed to proceed with Means knowing there was a conflict, there's no way a judge would allow it.

I wonder if jail visitation has been suspended during the CV-19. That would make Lori feel even more isolated.

If they talked on the phone, they may have talked in "code" to avoid detection. If that happened, you can bet that someone was monitoring their calls.

100% their calls are being monitored and we decode pretty well too ;)

JMO
I agree with that and from what I have gathered I think you nailed it.

Can you imagine how cocky he may have been the first search when LE was primarily searching only his house. But today once LE went to the spot in the yard where CD knew there were remains, he must have flipped his wig and panicked.

You are correct that one of the witnesses to the events said he was driving away at a high rate of speed. Stupid CD thinking he can outrun a LE vehicle in his grey vehicle.

Thats probably another thing he doesnt know. That LE usually have special high performance engines in all their LE vehicles. The LE vehicles dont always look fast but most of them are special order vehicles with high performance engines they need to outrun people just like CD.
Yes or he thought no one would notice just like the rest of their cover plan. Or he forgot to put on his invisibility cloak? Doh, I hate when I do that!

Someone mentioned mobile home previously, and there was this post by Justin Lum March 31

SOURCE: Chad Daybell is interested in putting a manufactured home on his Salem, Idaho property this spring. Per source, Daybell inquired about the mobile home last Friday (3/27) and said his financing is “moving along well.” The phone number he used checks out as the same he registered in Kauai.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Most of us are amazed that these remains are right there on his property......... I continue to also be amazed that they are right smack in the middle of that big open lot.... Is the other tent area still being worked on as well...the one over by the drainage pond...
It looks to me as if something might have been dismantled by LE, something that looks like concrete or wooden plinths, perhaps some sort of structure that was over the spot where they've been digging today, and which we didn't see being taken apart because the aerial footage didn't begin immediately. It may have been a base for a mobile home? Nothing to substantiate that except the aerial photos.

photo taken from the post you replied to -
101988910_1647593932057007_957920005126224225_n.jpg

moo
I was trying to see if we could compare images on Google Earth, but there is no date that I can find for the Google Earth image for 202 N 1900 East. Normally, you can hover and see the date in the info line, but there is none that I can see. This is the image. It appears to be old.
upload_2020-6-9_15-42-9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member