Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
103585660_10158468060119362_4948703950672039490_o.jpg

Currently charged with Felony destruction or concealment of evidence. I expect this is just the beginning of the end for him.

Really. There is SO much space in Idaho, Montana, and he buries bodies in his yard?

Homer Simpson could have done a better job.
I think this all hinges on lori using charles Amazon acct. Thats how kay got their address. If she had not had that she would not know where to send the cops. If enough time passed they probably would of never found that grave site out in the middle of nowhere and unmarked.

Def sounds like a possible (if not plausible) defence strategy, but a hard sell to any jury who will wonder why and how the mother of these kids would entrust their care to a zealous zombie-fighting "visionary" who has already by his spiritual grading system made his views on them and their worth pretty clear. To expect him to protect that which he feared makes no sense to a reasonable person, IMO., plus all the other evidence (service dog, meds) that point to LVD knowing that JJ was in no position to need the stuff he depended on.

I also suspect that LVD's attempts to convince MG that JJ was already a zombie, as a self-confessed warrior in the Great Portal Wars would tend to implicate her, in that she was fully aware of the lengths CD was prepared to go to in order to protect them/save the world/whatever nonsense was being peddled at the time. So she can make that claim but it's a perilously weak one. And it admits that she a) placed TR/JJ in his care and b) did so knowing what he was capable of.

I think this was a case of two parties working towards a shared end, under cover of a bogus doomsday religiosity that ratified the brutal means of this end. So cruel, as well as murderous.
She's going to use the mental health evaluation Charles requested to back up her defense.

More questions.

Do you suppose the remains have been removed from the scene or are they using the fbi mobile unit?

Would a coroner remove remains from the property or an evidence vehicle?

Do you think they are positively identified yet?

Jmo

Thanks, Jax. I was wondering when that house was built. Texas officially started the state written well report system in the mid-1960s. I know zero about Idaho historic well records.
When you install a mobile home, there is septic/sewer, electric, water lines , in addition to the pad (or basement) etc to dig for.

If those two angels were left in his backyard....! I don't know why this makes me so furious and I knew it was going to be a horrible end but....his backyard?
I agree, never even entered my mind it would be his backyard. Makes sense somewhat in hindsight. I have always thought Alex had a freezer in his garage to keep him/her/them till they had a chance to dispose of him/her/them. Tammy going out of town and him being a gravedigger starts to add up. It is shocking that his family lives there and he has body(s) in the yard. Alex left pdq, loaded truck and was gone that night or next morn after welfare check. He had the chance to remove any incriminating items.

So there is a yellow surveying tripod in many of the pictures. Anyone know what it may be used for here?

I haven’t seen the photos but I assume it is a laser scanner. For a major crime scene like this it is standard procedure to perform a complete 3D LIDAR scan of the remains before having them removed. I would also expect to see them use a drone to do photogrammetric mapping of the whole scene at some point.

Last edited:
East Idaho News:
CD arrested. Chad Daybell arrested, booked into jail | East Idaho News
Chad Daybell was booked into the Fremont County Jail at 5:21 p.m., according to online records. He was arrested for destruction or concealment of evidence.

Mark Means, Daybell’s attorney, declined to comment on the arrest. EastIdahoNews.com has requested Daybell’s mugshot from the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office.

We will post additional details as we learn more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop