Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would explain nobody wanting to give straight answers re the Vegas weddings around that date. MOO

Argh. I'd (mercifully) forgotten about the "Whoops, we're in Vegas on a whim and look who we ran into!" coincidental marriage storyline. You're right -- there's a window for something ugly right there.

Following timelines/narratives of the main players in this case is like asking a toddler to give a detailed account of her day, but without any of the magical strangeness, wit, charm or truthy bits.

Last edited:
The thing that really surprises me most is that this implicates Chad so much more and Alex so much less. I had thought Alex was given the job of murder and disposal, possibly not even telling LVD and CD where the bodies were. So glad they are found, but heartbroken.
Yes—I had a long, remote stretch of road between Rexburg and Chandler as a final resting spot for one or both children, thanks to good ol’ funny Uncle Al.

Argh. I'd (mercifully) forgotten about the "Whoops, we're in Vegas on a whim and look who we ran into!" coincidental marriage storyline. You're right -- there's a window for something ugly right there.

Following timelines/narratives of the main players in this case is like asking a toddler to give a detailed account of her day, but without any of the magical wit, charm or truthy bits.

My 2 year old granddaughter. What have you done today sweetheart? Throws hands in the air. Ohhhhh I dunno. Bout the same wavelength. Jmo

It has to be Tylee and JJ. It can't be anyone else. They had to have had a tip with the exact location IMO. So it had to be Lori realistically, unless Chad has done a deal to get the lesser charge of evidence concealment. Only those two would know the location IMO.

Good point. Being away from the home also means he is in the public domain so it helps LE to have arrested him in a public area and not on his personal property. Not that they couldnt have done it there too but it removes any concern of him claiming he was on his personal property. Eliminates any loophole in the law along those lines.

We have a case in Australia, on a remote property, where the suspect killed himself, walking into another room, as Police were present, to question him, as to 'where his missing wife' may be.
She has not been found.
So 'picking up' while driving often used.

It has to be Tylee and JJ. It can't be anyone else. They had to have had a tip with the exact location IMO. So it had to be Lori realistically, unless Chad has done a deal to get the lesser charge of evidence concealment. Only those two would know the location IMO.
I would guess that Alex Cox knew where they were at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02