Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned mobile home previously, and there was this post by Justin Lum March 31

SOURCE: Chad Daybell is interested in putting a manufactured home on his Salem, Idaho property this spring. Per source, Daybell inquired about the mobile home last Friday (3/27) and said his financing is “moving along well.” The phone number he used checks out as the same he registered in Kauai.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I'm amused that he supposedly believes the end of the world is next month, but was trying to place a mobile home... that likely wouldn't even arrive before then! (Sure doesn't suggest he really believes the end of the world is so near, does it?)

I'm amused that he supposedly believes the end of the world is next month, but was trying to place a mobile home... that likely wouldn't even arrive before then! (Sure doesn't suggest he really believes the end of the world is so near, does it?)
Best pay off plan he could come up with. No payments until 2029 er . . . No payments ever.

I think a lot of criminals become emboldened by the lack of consequences for previous crimes...and then become careless.

They thought nobody would care about these two angels. And found out an entire world cared.
I wonder where it began? Maybe because Tylee's father's death wasn't really investigated (regardless of the cause) MOO. She probably had nothing to do with it, but also was able to control the situation even though hew was her EX-h

So he would place mobile home on top of that area? Is that why there's a well there?

I wonder what ZP looks like now? I can't help but think of your previous post (her shoulder to the wheel grinding out those quakes.) She's gotta' be getting worn down ;)
She is converted to the religion - she was previously a Quaker.
(face palm) MOO

ETA: "Put your shoulder to the wheel" is an LDS hymn

Someone claiming to be familiar with LE/K9 procedure suggested elsewhere that when searches in a likely area of interest don't produce any hits, it's common to wait for warmer weather, i.e. when the soil is closer to 60F for another K9 search. Sounds plausible to me, but so does a slipped clue from a recorded prison phone call. It will be interesting to find out more about this.

On CTV , Vinnie’s show tonight...pretty much speculating that Lori turned on Chad and gave away the locations on the property.

MOO

JUST IN: Statement from Kay and Larry Woodcock, grandparents of JJ Vallow.

“We got this news early this morning that Police and FBI had served a search warrant at Chad Daybell’s property and have been in touch with law enforcement throughout the day.” (1) #fox10phoenix

We were notified that law enforcement had discovered human remains on the property. This is obviously a very difficult time for our family, and we ask that you respect our privacy as we wait further news with heavy hearts.” #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270554446674530304?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member