Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll dont think there is a possibility that Lori has been so elusive, defiant and just plain icky because Chad TOLD her they were hidden somewhere safe until "IT" happens and when she finds about the bodies she will full on turn on him?
No, because she was telling her friend just days before that her own child was a zombie, and had told her neighbors he was her niece's drug baby. She was completely detached from him, and completely invested in his murder. :( Many other reasons/proof of course, but these stand out to me. Moo.

Drugs. I'm not convinced AC's death was 'natural', and I think the same method was used on AC, TD, Tylee and 'JJ' - a non-violent method. If it was drugs, something that wouldn't linger in the system indefinitely.

AC's death is SOOOO strange, but the autopsy report points toward nothing but a very unhealthy man whose heart finally gave out. It's hard to believe, but unless they missed something, that appears to be a red herring.

As far as JJ/Tylee... probably something painless that would take them in their sleep... likely the same thing that killed Tammy.

Human remains were buried on Daybell property in the days after JJ and Tylee disappeared, documents allege | East Idaho News
Human remains were buried on Daybell property in the days after JJ and Tylee disappeared, documents allege

Eric Grossarth, EastIdahoNews.com

Daybell Case

Published at 10:33 am, June 10, 2020 | Updated at 10:38 am, June 10, 2020

In article

The first felony count in the criminal complaint alleges Daybell hid, altered, or destroyed human remains on his property between Sept. 8, 2019, and June 9, 2020. The second count says Daybell hid, altered, or destroy human remains on his property between Sept. 22, 2019, and June 9, 2020.

This post lands at random: As horrified as I am by the accusations against both Lori and Chad, please don’t name call or ridicule their looks. WS’ers are above that and we have more than enough to disparage them for without resorting to “low blows.”

Thank you & now back to your regularly scheduled programming ;)

CV's death was first, wasn't it?

That was a violent death. It may have taught either CD or LVD to avoid violent deaths.

I think any death(s) subsequent to his are going to be passive - most likely poisoning, not asphyxiation or strangluation
My guess would be sedative, then suffocation. Or, sedative given in high enough quantity to cause death by overdose.

Done so, CD and LVD could salve what passes for a conscience in sociopaths like themselves with the delusion that they eased LVD's two innocent children into a "peaceful sleep," much like TD.

Just some idle musings, but wouldn't it be funny and ironic if Judge Faren Eddins was assigned to Chad Daybell's case and both Chad and Mr. Means had to face him again?

I don't think I can link the page but CD's charges and legal activity from this morning is listed on this link.
iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

you may have to enter his info and follow the prompts to see it.
Ha! I was right, Judge Faren Eddins has been assigned the case according to the link! Lol. :D

I wonder why one of the offences is listed as "on or between the 22nd day of September 2019 and the 9th day of June 2020" when we thought we knew JJ was at school on 23rd September. I wonder if there is any uncertainty about him being at school that day.

The other offence lists 8th of September, which is the date Tylee was seen at Yellowstone.

I noticed that too. Wasn't MG there in ID on Sept 22 or right before that? Could that date refer to the lie Lori told to MG about planning to send JJ to live with Kay? If that is the date Lori lied about where JJ would be sent it reveals premeditation days before JJ was dead. They knew that LE would be investigating JJ's death/disappearance and therefore concocted a major lie ahead of time to hinder any investigation into JJ's whereabouts. MOO.

In the press conference yesterday they said they would have a YouTube feed of the hearing. Does anyone have that link to the YouTube?

I don't have the link, but I bet East Idaho News will link to it. I also understood the live YouTube would be on the Rexburg Police's channel, but I couldn't find one when I searched on YouTube.

W
Ahhh... yes! You're correct! I see that now! Thank you! And, I'm supportive of any factor that could deprive him of any potential bail!

ETA: But, I don't see it as wise to allow fleeing - IF that's what happened.
When arresting a doomsday prophecy person it is sometimes deemed safer to take them into custody outside their home where they could have access to explosives and\or other weapons.

I wonder if its Chad that turned on Lori? He finally cracked and told police he let Lori bury the kids on his property. And after he did that, he thought he would be excused of guilt. But a normal person would know that's not true. So, he thinks he's in the clear and drives off. But police arrest him.

RSBM... Yes, I now understand the added charge explanation which helps in declaring him a flight risk... the added charge is a bonus in that regard. But, I still can't consider it "smart" by LE to decide "oh let's let him flee to bring about extra charges", unless there's something more I'm missing. JMO
There may be a bonus if he made any calls while he was fleeing. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member