Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because she was telling her friend just days before that her own child was a zombie, and had told her neighbors he was her niece's drug baby. She was completely detached from him, and completely invested in his murder. :( Many other reasons/proof of course, but these stand out to me. Moo.
Let's not forget that she was extremely ticked off that Charles changed his $1M life insurance beneficiary to J.J.'s grandmother. IMO, revenge was also part of her murderous plot.

I noticed that too. Wasn't MG there in ID on Sept 22 or right before that? Could that date refer to the lie Lori told to MG about planning to send JJ to live with Kay? If that is the date Lori lied about where JJ would be sent it reveals premeditation days before JJ was dead. They knew that LE would be investigating JJ's death/disappearance and therefore concocted a major lie ahead of time to hinder any investigation into JJ's whereabouts. MOO.

The charges wouldn't have to refer to the bodies or the actual murders. I don't think it would be the lie, though. I think it would have to be something physical for that particular charge. Maybe that's the day he dug the grave?

Oh God now I'm going to cry...haven't yet...

I noticed that too. Wasn't MG there in ID on Sept 22 or right before that? Could that date refer to the lie Lori told to MG about planning to send JJ to live with Kay? If that is the date Lori lied about where JJ would be sent it reveals premeditation days before JJ was dead. They knew that LE would be investigating JJ's death/disappearance and therefore concocted a major lie ahead of time to hinder any investigation into JJ's whereabouts. MOO.
MG left Idaho on the morning of Mon Sept 23rd. It's possible she left for the airport without seeing him that morning.

My top theory at the moment is that one of Chad's children finally agreed to talk to police and something small that they knew helped LE connect the dots. Maybe they knew Chad did some extra "yard work" in October 2019? Or maybe they noticed the disturbed ground before but had been dismissing it? I believe MG's interview might have woken someone up to realize JJ and Tylee were dead and not safely hidden in a bunker somewhere.

My second theory at the moment is the Lori and Chad accidentally let something slip while talking on the jail phone system. Chad supposedly talked to Lori for hours everyday while she was in jail. Their conversations were all recorded and would have been scrutinized by the FBI daily.

Either way, it should not be too long before we find out what lead to this search warrant. Justice for JJ and Tylee is on the way!

MOO.
mOO I think LE may have found evidence on their phones or other electronics they was permanently deleted.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 060E32FC-0C49-4D92-9A4C-6437915E3236.jpeg
    060E32FC-0C49-4D92-9A4C-6437915E3236.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 40
  • 419353DD-CFB4-4B81-81B3-E6CE034EBD5C.jpeg
    419353DD-CFB4-4B81-81B3-E6CE034EBD5C.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 33
Important to note - JJ was last seen on 9/23. Tylee was last seen on 9/8. The dates specified on complaint range up to 6/9/20 - yesterday when investigators discover two sets of human remains. #fox10phoenix

The only people physically at the hearing will be Judge Farin Eddins and a clerk. Eddins presided over Lori Vallow’s arraignment on 3/6 before officially removing himself. Chad Daybell, his attorney (unknown) & prosecutor will be on remote. #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270746670347644928?s=21

mOO I think LE may have found evidence on their phones or other electronics they was permanently deleted.
Agree. I think we will be pleasantly surprised at the amount of electronic data that these two idiots left behind.

I wonder where CD was fleeing to during the search? IMO, I think he had a “bug out” location if this should happen. He just didn’t expect it at this time. I think he was going to try to run to some particular “supporters” place to hide. JMO.

AC's death is SOOOO strange, but the autopsy report points toward nothing but a very unhealthy man whose heart finally gave out. It's hard to believe, but unless they missed something, that appears to be a red herring.

As far as JJ/Tylee... probably something painless that would take them in their sleep... likely the same thing that killed Tammy.
I'm praying you're right that it was painless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members