Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
3 mins ·
BREAKING: Grandmother of JJ Vallow confirms one set of human remains found on Chad Daybell’s property - identified as JJ Vallow.

103274220_1621172074712470_5793263339569837893_o.jpg

It breaks my heart to know these two precious children were discarded there like unwanted garbage, and their bodies have been there all along. To know they have been there all alone all this time is hard to even bear to think about.

I've never posted on this case, but I've read all the updates.

I knew when they first went missing both had been murdered. Nothing else makes sense.

So much twisted evil has happened against defenseless children. It seems it happens often now where another child is murdered... most often by their own bio parent or a bio parent in a willing conspiracy with a step parent or live in partner.

More, and more...even when a partner is involved also are bio parents even with some being the mastermind behind the horrendous murders of their own children.

Not only to murder them, but bio parents are often involved in wilfully grossly abusing their children before they carryout the plot to murder them.

I've always felt there is a special place in Hell for those who murder children and even more so if the murderers were their parent or parents. Over, and over, it seems the lives of precious children have no human value to the very ones who gave them life.

I'm so thankful they have finally been found. May justice be very harsh, and swift.

Jmho
Hi Blue Eyes. Good to see you posting. Very sad case.

Agree. This was and is a complex case comprising many possible crimes committed across multiple jurisdictions (some of which are almost jurisdictions within jurisdictions, like Rexburg) and with many possible players, alive and dead. Moreover, these cases involve children, adults, religious and quasi-religious communities with potentially explosive beliefs (literally) embedded within and way outside of a locally powerful church with ties to community, LE, politicians, etc.

This case has been a morass since the beginning, requiring maps, lists and flowcharts just to keep track of the main players and relationships. Much better, IMO, to take the time to get it right.

WS has tons of cases where things were rushed or where specific circumstances or general chaos has prevented any resolution — think Heather Elvis (until fairly recently, and still...) or Hailey Dunn, or Amiah Robertson, or....

This case, in its scope and complexity, reminds me of the Pike Co murders. An end that brings justice for the families of the victims is the main aim here. Getting there a few weeks or months earlier, with less surety, doesn’t matter that much, IMO.
Re: Pike County murders. Perfect analogy. Gotta take many notes when reading about that one from the beginning.

He can't have "contact with the victims' families." Does that mean he cannot have contact with LV?
Yes it does mean that. The judge listed all the means of communication that are forbidden. He did not, however, mention telepathically. I'm sure CD is gonna try that method given he's so godlike and all.

The fact other charges have not been immediately filed makes me think this all happened quickly. Someone talked, they swooped in to secure the scene. I can’t imagine other charges not forthcoming but that rapid developments seems to indicate this knowledge just came about. Way more to come.

Egregious = in a shocking state - Chad, Lori and whoever else was involved, may you rot in hell.

If the prosecutor is saying just one set of remains was concealed in an egregious manner, I’m thinking they tried to (or did) burn one of the bodies.

Or, maybe, as others have indicated, one of them was stored in a storage container. How horrifying to think we might have actually seen it on the storage video.

If so, they were all so calm. Not a care in the world. That butt slap when Tammy was still alive.

The bodies being found...is good and sad at the same time. I think I especially feel for JJ, with all his special needs. He just didn't anything that he needed and was just discarded like trash with his sister. Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics