Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1270772228099944448/photo/1
EaKwmkIVAAABkXW

Wow what a whirlwind of activity in past 24 hours. Can’t believe their bodies were on Chad’s property all along. Someone must have started talking, and even though I never thought Lori would talk, that is who I am guessing now

Isn't infrared for warmth? MOO they were dead long before searching.
Any aerial drone could at least picked up if there was a ground disturbance regardless Of infrared technology
Actually, BECAUSE OF infrared technology. Disturbed ground is warmer than the surroundings and sometimes a shallow grave has warm decomposition gases escaping.

Anyone else surprised that when they were discussing setting bail, the fact that he's a flight risk was not mentioned?? I hope they have his passport, then again I don't know if they require a passport to enter one of his "portals!" :rolleyes:

That judge sure was ready will statutes to cite for bail!

Last edited:
Just spoke to Kay Woodcock over the phone as she told me this tragic news. Such a strong woman along with her husband Larry. They continue to fight for justice. #fox10phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

BREAKING: Grandmother of JJ Vallow confirms one set of human remains found on Chad Daybell’s property - identified as JJ Vallow. #fox10phoenix

Bail argument today :

prosecutor asking 1 million
“We believe those remains are of children
Manner of concealment of one of the bodies was extremely egregious..”

Defense: wants 50K bail

judge: bail is 1 million
My heart dropped when I heard that. I was hoping neither of the kids suffered. That hope was washed away with the prosecutor’s statement.

I shudder to think what egregious could mean.

Since one of the LE agents/officers was spending quite a bit of time at that burn pit, including pulling down the bricks that formed the outside (presumably to allow raking through and collecting evidence from the inside), I think it is a safe bet that CD (and associates, if any) attempted to burn at least one of the children's bodies before burying it.

Horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member